• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Nice Doc, but I still prefer Pik's Brawlified version. Good work, though.

Though... That Bowser is missing something, he doesn't quite look like his Melee incarnation yet.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
this face mod is 30% done o.O
and i m making it for KTH's hack !
it's just a face edit of KAZECoyote's epic Oot Link !

and i still need to release Zelda, YS (complete) and Melee FD

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Well, that was quick. I knew something was partially off about KAZE's amazing OoT Link and I think you just nailed it here! I can't wait for the download; good work again, GW (and I might say with quite swiftness).

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
help custom stages force my brawl to freeze so i started using dantarions custom stage disabler, is there any code that allows my brawl to play custom stages without freezing.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I started working on Roll again yesterday and I'm almost done with her in terms of vertexing. However, I might need a little help getting the hair and feet just right. Toon Link is proving to be quite a challenge to vertex hack.

Texture wise, I gotta make a couple of changes here and there but it's presentable at least. I'm going to make Megaman-styled eyes too, and maybe release two versions with different eyes, together.

EDIT: Getting there. Still not perfect.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
All right time for a major update post! First off, I have an announcement. Sephiroth, Axel, and Zegram no longer have disabled bones and should now not desync wifi. If you care about using these online, be sure to download them again.

Next up is two Pokemon hacks:

Electabuzz (Pokemon RBY) over Diddy Kong

Here's my favorite Electric type Pokemon, Electabuzz! Sorry for making you guys wait so long for him. I'm really proud of how he came out but he has two minor problems that won't effect gameplay at all:

The first is that his ouch face transforms into Diddy Kong's (I don't know how to fix this). The second is that he has only one final Smash eye visible (this I can fix but it might look cooler this way).

Deoxys Attack Forme (Pokemon RSE) over Lucario

Here is my second Pokemon released tonight, Deoxys! I didn't add this one to my polls because I wasn't sure if he'd come out right but I'm happy to say that I'm pleasantly surprised.

The only minor issues here is that due to being unable to disable his foot bone, he has really tiny feet stick out of his legs during certain animations but this isn't noticeable in game. The other is that his shoulders are kind of spiky but I'm not sure how to fix that.

Credit to Mariokart64n since I used his Mewtwo as a starting point for Deoxys.

Finally, as for what I'm working on right now, I'm making Lelouch from Code Geass over Marth. If all goes well, I will release several different versions of him (with/without his helmet and cape, so that's four combinations). Next up, I'm going to try my best to make Banjo and Kazooie out of Mario and FLUUD but there's no guarantees how that will turn out.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Oh, Gengar, I was just thinking about you before, actually. Can you please help me out with vertexing my Roll's hair? I'm having a lot of trouble with it. The dress was hard enough and it's not really perfect either.

Also. Ding, eyes are done. Made some changes to the eyebrows too so she doesn't have Toon-Link's psychoangryface all the time. Texturewise, the hair and shoes need to be properly textured, and I've got the wrong skin colour around the mouth. The hair needs lots of work in the vertex department and probably some bone disabling (plus I don't know what I can use to make her bow) and the shoes are a little messy too.

And don't worry. I'll make a version with a broom too, as per popular demand, but after I release it.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Did you know that you can port animations to other characters while not stretching them?

You only need to do the animation once, if it's the same.

Top Bottom