• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

br3compactor

Smash Ace
U guys r doing it wrong.

It's possible even in the "not modset" Brawlbox.

- Open the char you want to give a animation to in BBox
- Go model viewer
- Open someone else's Motion Etc there.
- Find the animation you want.
- Go to Frame 0 (T-Stance).
- Copy the frame.
- Go to Frame 1.
- Paste the frame.
- Play the animation.

Now it's up to you.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
U guys r doing it wrong.

It's possible even in the "not modset" Brawlbox.

- Open the char you want to give a animation to in BBox
- Go model viewer
- Open someone else's Motion Etc there.
- Find the animation you want.
- Go to Frame 0 (T-Stance).
- Copy the frame.
- Go to Frame 1.
- Paste the frame.
- Play the animation.

Now it's up to you.
Unless you're using the newest/glitchy one, that copies transitions too. In contrast with your introductory statement, I doth declare that you, sir, r doin it rong.

Unless I'm missing something here. I tend to do that.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
Just use the old one then. I myself have 3 versions of Brawlbox and I didn't even get the ones after 4.0.

It works for me. So Imma doin' it rite.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
well i'm trying to fix a glitch.

first off its a zelda model on diddy, with no glitches. it holds items appropriately now.

but the major glitch is that article only will spawn there... unless the finals smash happens and two claymores appear in each hand...

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Awesome job as always StarWaffle! Not to be outdone, here's a little preview of what I'm working on:

Lelouch (Code Geass)

Lelouch is nearing the home stretch and may even be done as early as tomorrow. All I have left to do is vertex his face and make his Zero helmet for his alternate outfit and he's done.

I even gave him a Geass eye instead of Final Smash eyes which looks pretty awesome (though the preview pictures don't show it). The plan is to release him in a pack with 3 or 4 different options to choose from. One with both his helmet and his cape, one with just his cape, and one with neither his cape or his helmet. I might also release a version with his helmet and not his cape but I don't remember him ever wearing his helmet without it so I dunno. Anyways, hope you like him so far :).

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Too much bad***ery in this thread! Great job guys

Too bad I can't finish my crappy Roll vertexture since nobody is willing to lend me a hand. Oh well. It's not like anyone actually wanted her.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
i did !

but i think that it's too hard to export !
i have to fix the hair and morph the faces and fix them in the same time D:

i wasn't able,
and the persons i asked too maybe :/

Gengar84

Smash Hero
TommoPuppy, if Roll was on anyone other than Toon Link I would have been glad to help you out. I'm pretty bad when it comes to exporting Toon Link. It took me 150 patches (and the entire day) just to get Frog's hair to export halfway decent.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Gengar, your vertexes are awesome. I have a challenge for you. :p Vertex charizard into the Winged Dragon of Ra or Slifer the Sky Dragon from YGO. :p

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
oh lol i just looked at a picture of haunter and counted 4 top teeth o.e forgot to space them out D:

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I seriously didn't think that many people wanted to see Roll on Toon Link D: Thanks guys...

TommoPuppy, if Roll was on anyone other than Toon Link I would have been glad to help you out. I'm pretty bad when it comes to exporting Toon Link. It took me 150 patches (and the entire day) just to get Frog's hair to export halfway decent.
Really? It only takes me two D: Maybe it's because I'm not editing it as much, or using a different method (I use DasDonkeyBox 2.2)

Gengar, your vertexes are awesome. I have a challenge for you. :p Vertex charizard into the Winged Dragon of Ra or Slifer the Sky Dragon from YGO. :p
Second.

Don;t give up on roll just keep exporting, itll happen one day.... one day. stupid tlink hair >.>
Er, I didn't say anything about patching. I just don't know how to go about editing his hair because my attempts don't look very good. I also don't know what I'm going to make her bow out of.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Tommo, I encourage you to finish Roll. The one that you have is the most accurate Roll we have.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Well, I did work on her broom, basing it almost exactly on her TvC broom model.

Still gotta fix the textures but vertex-wise it's pretty much exactly how I wanted it. Like I said, I still don't know what I'm going to do about the hair, but if nobody wants to help I suppose i can TRY to do it myself.

Top Bottom