• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
^That would go great with that Female Pit vertex.
And lol, Pit has man boobs.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
BeyondYou, that looks nice, but it makes me sad that I lost all my progress when yours is going well. Oh well, I guess I'll leave it to you, then. Unless you need help, that is.

Also, progress on Jill:

Anyone has a shotgun, SMG, and pistol model from the two Resident Evil games on Wii?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Vertex of Zero would be excellent, since I'm runnin' into new problems with the original model. Graphics splatter all over the screen when he gets thrown... :/

Make sure to save and backup your progress!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
why do I have a feeling that someone will reatexture that into this?
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af27/CalicoYorki/GunFu.jpg
I don't know who that is.

Bahahaha

Wow that robot armor toon link looks awesome. Nice Progress
You mean regular link?

BeyondYou, that looks nice, but it makes me sad that I lost all my progress when yours is going well. Oh well, I guess I'll leave it to you, then. Unless you need help, that is.

Also, progress on Jill:

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5083/jill.png

Anyone has a shotgun, SMG, and pistol model from the two Resident Evil games on Wii?
She looks a little... aged

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
How does she look old? It could just be Brawl Box's lighting, because when I look at it, it looks fine to me.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
^That would go great with that Female Pit vertex.
And lol, Pit has man boobs.
I'm actually doing this because I was sure that with the new vertex method that I could do a bit better job with a female pit vertex than that other person had done. I'm fixing the man boobs, lol. By the way, I'm not going to be just adding boobs, I'll be thinning out the bootlegs and other things as much as i can to make him look more womanly. :V

I don't quite know how to take that. ._.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Oh, thanks then. :p

Oh my ******* God! D:< After fixing the chest and getting it the way I wanted it to be, the exporting script just decided to always skip the window where I'm supposed to select the vertex group I'm editing. Because of this, it goes directly to the window where I select the mdl0 to put the changes on. Selecting the mdl0 without selecting the vertex group does absolutely nothing. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! D:<

Nevermind, it seems that it's able to work without selecting the vertex group now. O.o Whatever, it's now in brawlbox without any errors. Got pictures.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Would've been better if you'd used the already made female Pit with the long hair as a base (with credit given of course), but this is awesome! :3

And here I thought it'd be impossible to sex cars giant breasts with Pit. XD

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
Dont forget to give credit to X_funtaztic_X from kc-mm if you do decide to put the long hair on
Wich is also me O3O
Lol Wave thanks XD

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I actually have put my model on to the female pit made by funtazric, but I really didn't like how it looked. I also put my model on the girly goth pit texture from brawlvault. That texture really looks much better with my vertex. I think I might make my own texture, but if I decide to use someone else's I'll be sure to credit them. Here's what I have planned to do to make pit look more female. Make the bootlegs conform to the calves so it's smooth, possibly do the same with the arms. I was thinking about doing something with theface, but I don't know. If you have any ideas or suggestions as to what I should do for this vertex, please tell me. :)

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Amazing hair, Ninka_kiwi. Are you using the 3ds max vertexing method with mariokart64n's script? I'm having issues with it again. I export the verts on to the mdl0 and it says it's complete, but when I preview the model, it actually didn't apply the vertices. D:

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Amazing hair, Ninka_kiwi. Are you using the 3ds max vertexing method with mariokart64n's script? I'm having issues with it again. I export the verts on to the mdl0 and it says it's complete, but when I preview the model, it actually didn't apply the vertices. D:
Yes I'm using his method.
I had that problem too but I think it was cuz i forgot to make the polygon also 100 and not just the vertex 100
an easy fix would be prblly to just use the patch so that mistake is not made...
though if it's not that i'm not entirly sure what you're doing wrong.
and thanks i'm going to try and give him his ponytail as well...
thats not going nearly as well XD
and someone gave me the idea of changing pits skirt into zidanes tail.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Once the Mario/Luigi pair is perfected, they will replace my Ice Climbers.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here are some more of my BrawlBox created hacks, which were done after my Galaxy Sonic texture. Most of the work is mine, but some of the hacks do involve vertex edits and texture edits done by LenSho and KAZECoyote.

Sleeveless Amy Rose

Yin-Yang Hands

NSMB Styled Mushroomy Kingdom

Chocobo Falco

Black Mage Link

Fire Rosalina

White Mage Rosalina

Link's Black Mage Cap

Rosalina's White Mage Crown

For more of my hacks, go here or here.

Top Bottom