• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I didn't realise his melee model was all that different. Though I guess if it isn't it makes the morph much easier.

I made a little attempt at fixing something I saw on BrawlVault, but I won't post about it until I get some pictures.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord

Guile hair. Pretty simple edit for my next texture, it could be improved by adding a curve to his hair either on his hair polygon or his headband. Unfortunately, I cannot complete the steps for vertex edits on my compy, if anyone wants to help me, PM.

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
woo hoo im finally gonna pwn again with pichu. keep up the good work gamewatching. since ur good at editing vertices, is it possible to edit charizards to make him skinny and look like ridley. :confused:
well i couldn't imagine it would be that hard compared to what people have been doing but i lack vertex skills so i could be speaking bull:laugh:

Akuma2120

Smash Ace

Eh, Morrigan sort of

Needs a better texture(One above isn't mine), I can't texture good, seriously what programs do you people use, it can't just be MSpaint

Any really good texture hackers willing to help?

That pose is just her waiting animation from various games, I only plan on doing that and fixing some errors for animations, I'm bad at those as well

I probably need to make her less busty too though, I think the reference picture I was using was fanart, couldn't tell

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I mainly use The GIMP, but I do occasionally use Photoshop CS4 as well when dealing with textures with the texture formats, RGB5A3 and RGBA8 (two of the four texture formats that utilize multiple transparent colors, with the others being IA4 and IA8); Photoshop CS4 handles TarGA transparency differently than PNG transparency.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Looking good for 15%.

Anyway, recently I saw a hack on BrawlVault that had Cubone's model over Pikachu. While, judging from the "Alpha Version" bit, he plans to animate it and fix the glithces, I couldn't help but attempt to make it compatible with Pikachu's animations. Well, I... kind of succeeded, but the model doesn't really like Pikachu's animations so the left-side of the body is upside down. But at least i fixed the running glitch.

And it sort of looks cool with the bone always raised, if it weren't for the messed-up polygons. I might not put a download up as it barely works, looks terrible and it's kind of rude to take someone else's submission and post it as your own work. (even if it's just a simple model swap)

Roo525

Smash Ace
Looking good for 15%.

Anyway, recently I saw a hack on BrawlVault that had Cubone's model over Pikachu. While, judging from the "Alpha Version" bit, he plans to animate it and fix the glithces, I couldn't help but attempt to make it compatible with Pikachu's animations. Well, I... kind of succeeded, but the model doesn't really like Pikachu's animations so the left-side of the body is upside down. But at least i fixed the running glitch.

*Cubonez*

And it sort of looks cool with the bone always raised, if it weren't for the messed-up polygons. I might not put a download up as it barely works, looks terrible and it's kind of rude to take someone else's submission and post it as your own work. (even if it's just a simple model swap)
Wait, that was YOU that added that? Nice nice job TommoPuppy. Could use some more animations, but overall, looks for-really good. :3

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
No you misunderstood :/ I tried to fix up something that someone else added. My BrawlVault only has two textures in it.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
I bring to you one of my biggest stages: TETRIS!!

the blocks move and you can walk on them

Download: http://retosnintendoteam.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/lets-play-some-tetris/
This .rar contains the stage (over final destination), a .rel to put it over 75m, the images to put it in the stage menu and the song "speed metal tetris"-Powerglove. i hope you love like it.

the stage isn´t finished yet, some colission aren´t right but is okey for now, and pelase, report any bug

also two new versions of my tetris stage, one with the blocks in second plane, and another, with the blocks in 2nd plane too, but with a really strange rain:

Tetris in 2nd plane:

And then, the tetris rain:

both download here: http://retosnintendoteam.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/more-tetris-d/

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Sorry to bother you guys again. I'm not really sure where to put this... I'm trying to put my brawl+ codeset in with Riivolution, is this possible? If so, could someone either respond to this or PM me with instructions? Thanks :X.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
This isn't the right place to put that question...

But if you use Hozu's Riivolution loader, which is in the OP of the Riivolution help thread, that lets you use codes and all the mods and all that stuff. It also includes codehandler.bin, which you'll need if the codeset is over 256 lines.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Man id pay 100,000$ if someone could make the perfect skull kid, the hat be right, the mask be right on and the hight, and the costume, itd be so awsoem to see that. Skull kid was my #1wan for brawl.

n64billy

Smash Ace
Finnaly got vertex hacking to work for me...

------------

It's a shame what I've been trying to make this morning stopped working (The polygon disapears from the list when I try to add the morpher to the vert set... AKA JUST before re-exporting the model... :()

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Guess who?

Yep, my newest vertex hack in the works. That, and I'll be working on another ZSS texture after this. Anyone has a shotgun model? :p

Top Bottom