• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I thought it went on G&W, but I saw the pics and changed my mind.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
hey, congrats on completing Paper Mario, but can you please put it over peach. I dont know about some people, but most people have different hacks on mario. So could you port him over peach or wario or diddy kong or pit?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I don't know anything about porting stuff over other characters, or what you're actually trying to say, but this really isn't the place for requests. If you want to request ask in a particular place where requests are taken, or PM me or someone else who you want to do something.

Again, I don't quite understand what you want, nor could I be able to do what you are wanting me to do.

And most people can live with this "hack". Check stacksmash soon to see the full information about 2D mario including what to do if you want this patch and still want PSAs or custom textures for stuff in mario's motion file. These files will only affect a mario PSA and mario's animation files, in case you thought it was something else.

EDIT:
In case anyone else makes the same mistake that dark sonic just did, you may not post this hack in brawlvault or anywhere else unless my work has been edited (also, don't release it unedited as a "pack" unless you ask me first), especially claiming that it's your own work.

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
Meleemaster, that Paper Mario you have there could actually be turned into a fully-fledged project. With some model adjustments that could be made via vertex hacking, we could actually have Paper Mario in Brawl. o.o
Is this a vertex edit, or just a single modified animation?
Could this be applied to the entire character?
Could this be applied to the entire character, easily?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
1. that picture is a single modified animation via scaling (and some rotation)
2. yes
3. depends on your definition of easy, you'd have to edit many of Mario's bones for every single animation he has, just how I made him flat. Mario has tons of animations (very rough guess: about 200) and you would have to essentially click to select the animation and paste a key frame each time, for every bone you edit.

plus, his skeleton could do wacky stuff when you're done and through

vertex hacks could possibly do the same thing, but you'd have to go through the lengthy process of vertex editing, which may take longer or shorter than editing the animations, depending on your proficiency at doing so, and it would be even worse aligned to the skeleton.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Also, @SonicTheHedgehog02
Your request is currently impossible...
Y'know, people have been doing that for several months now. It's entirely possible, just illogical.

BTW, anyone here know the trick to moving ZSS's gun? For some reason it's always in the same place.

Matteron

Smash Ace
-sleep
dont wake it, he is sleeping because... He is sleepy, walk quietly or else...

-sleep
OMNOMNOM

GameWatching@: awesome mewtwo kirby hat :D

(offtopic, but I currently seeking for voice actor for my main machinima serie. video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyJRLduscZU :3)
That is amazing, but I wonder how you will be able to play as him seeing how he is a plant...
[offtopic]I might try out for Darkry, my voice can be pretty dark and sinister-y ;)[/offtopic]

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Seems a bit ironic that the one thing I started without any real initial intention of finishing ends up being one I keep working on.

Roo525

Smash Ace
dont wake it, he is sleeping because... He is sleepy, walk quietly or else...

OMNOMNOM

GameWatching@: awesome mewtwo kirby hat :D

(offtopic, but I currently seeking for voice actor for my main machinima serie. video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyJRLduscZU :3)
What are you planning to do with this exactly?

And as for the machinima, I could try for whismur, but I may use my audio editing program a bit. ;)

How about one for Blender? It's in the making.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280525

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
I noticed some animations, like the slight head rotation I added before I released it, and my fix for his shield glitch aren't there. Did you really redo all the animation for this?

anyways...
my release post a page or two back tells how to fix the shield glitch if you want

also, his taunts are freaky, this is probably due to you modifying the wrong bone. As I also explained, the other ways to make him flat are more important and cause glitches, most notably, incorrect vertical location

and one of his legs is always bent up,

Frankly, all these glitches make your release somewhat unrefined. I still credit you for your work editing the animations again, but I really wish you'd run this by me before releasing it.

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
WHY is it password protected? Anyways, since it is password protected, please share your password.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
If it's not too much to ask..

Could someone please vertex hack Toon Link to have no head, using the new method? The old method cannot do it. I need this for..something a lot of people wanted.

Edit: Well, I just saw that the newest version of Vertex Box is out, but I'm stuck on his tutorial. I can't open the program itself.

Edit: Fixed. I can't open it by clicking it, but I can open it in command prompt, or by right-clicking it and choosing "Open".

Edit: Alright, I decided I'd work on Tetra once again. Can you guys please vote on how you want it to be done, so I can start working on it? Also, if you want, you can also vote on what hack you want me to work on next.

http://elitesmashhackers.org/2010/08/10/tetra/

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
blah, nvm i cant continue any further until someone figures out how to detatch bones or w.e from parts of the polygons =[ i'll try something else!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Nnnnnnnnope. Lucario's Kirby hat doesn't have Kirby costume specific hats, so it's always pink. :p
To add to this, you can't model swap Kirby hats that DO affect Kirby's model.

Now, since Lucario's cap only has one texture slot, and doesn't affect Kirby's model, it's usable by ALL the Kirby color slots.

Top Bottom