• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
So I got myself a copy of the European version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And the first thing I did was made it so that my Sandvich would work with said version (since the Common3.pac files between versions are NOT interchangable).

(Dolphin makes it look too bright, though... Wonder why?)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ez0xwjqzlyj

So, here you go, PAL users (such as TommoPuppy)!
oh god... oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god oh man OH GOD! 8D
oh, it is wonderful!

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
wow looking great is it scaled correctly or r u doing that after or something? also i think there was way too much flame over not knowing what it was, sure you should definitely be able to tell but still there was so much hate over something that wasn't too big of a deal /end off topic

Razanak7

Smash Ace
wow looking great is it scaled correctly or r u doing that after or something? also i think there was way too much flame over not knowing what it was, sure you should definitely be able to tell but still there was so much hate over something that wasn't too big of a deal /end off topic
When was there any flaming?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
We almost have everything in Brawl hacked.

Also, I'd like to post my first texture hack (that I made weeks ago)

Johnny Bravo!
I'm not good with textures >.>

Razanak7

Smash Ace
No pictures with this update. :(

But anyway, I'm making some decent progress on Clock Tower. The stage itself is almost done, and I added in the sky (thank Darkshadedx for that one), so the only major thing I need to do is the background and lighting.

By the way, I'm definitely going to need a vertex hacker, so if someone's interested, let me know. Don't worry, you won't need to do much. Unless you want to help with the super secret addition to the roster that I haven't told anyone about yet.

I mean, what?

EDIT: to prevent double posting;

SonicShadowSilver77

Smash Rookie
dude, i love this so much

got a download?
Check here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=247073&page=36

You have to download the FitLucasEtc.pac becaus if you just edit the model, only a tiny piece of his hair moves, also only some of his animations have his hair like that (Im working on this alone.....slow progress :p) and theres some custom animations in it. It used to have a thread but got moved there, it also has a psa, but theres not much work on it, i was working on it all by myself.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Working on Darth Vader. Texture is still a WIP but the vertex edits are done. So be on the lookout for it.

Also. <_< You just had to beat me to it Razanak. I wanted to finish Ninkas Clock Tower stage. Oh well....

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Working on Darth Vader. Texture is still a WIP but the vertex edits are done. So be on the lookout for it.

Also. <_< You just had to beat me to it Razanak. I wanted to finish Ninkas Clock Tower stage. Oh well....
Yep, I tend to do that. And who will Vader replace? It's looking good so far.

Also, I'm in need of a vertex hacker, so if you wanted to, there's a couple things that would improve it that I can't do myself. It's simple stuff, so it wouldn't take long.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman

beyon you i thought darth vader was already made over ike. he had a final smash and everything. 0_0

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Yep, I tend to do that. And who will Vader replace? It's looking good so far.

Also, I'm in need of a vertex hacker, so if you wanted to, there's a couple things that would improve it that I can't do myself. It's simple stuff, so it wouldn't take long.
Vader is goin' to replace Ganon. <_<

If you need any help with the vertex hackin', just message me; i'll be glad to help in any way.

@DarkChris

<_< I'm pretty sure the Darth Vader on Ike is just a texture. And in my opinion Ganon is a better fit for Vader anyways.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Travis was on Ike.
Henry was on Marth.
Vader is on Ganon.
IDK if that would work...

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Best part about this was I was just about to get back to work on clock tower XD
looks like im gonna have to start a diffrent stage.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Oh hey, lookin' great so far. The torso might need a bit more detail, but that's really the only problem here.

GameWatching

Smash Ace

i restarted it cause i lost the previous model D:

and this time it's a bit mess'd up D:
so gotta restart him D:

spiderjjr45 :
you will see :3

Top Bottom