• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Fen__

Smash Ace
I'm not sure. If it's meant for use in Brawl, I guess here would be okay once you actually get it into BrawlBox. I've seen other people post imported models here. PM a mod if you really want to make sure, I guess.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
im sorry but that's not as good as i thought maybe its as good as you can get with dk but he's supposed to be scrawny and stuff

Revven

FrankerZ
Some people who want to use it when playing with friends don't want their friends thinking that his hurtbox is smaller than it's supposed to be or to be confused by how far his arms and legs reach. Really, it's fine dirtboy.

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
nice crancky kong vertex hack GW would it be possible to give cranky kong his glasses?

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
the mighty chartard

He's chartarded

"you can do it Chartard!!!"

Should I release this? it was for the lulz, but the animation changes make his grabs and over B amazing

Matteron

Smash Ace
the mighty chartard

He's chartarded

"you can do it Chartard!!!"

Should I release this? it was for the lulz, but the animation changes make his grabs and over B amazing
That is offensive to mentally challenged people!
Yet it's kinda funny...(God I'm going to hell...)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
DANGIT, why is everyone else able to make all this awesomeness while I can't?

*shakes fists at sky* MUUUURRRRRRPPPPHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :mad:

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
Now to just combine GW's hatless with the shirtless vertex and make a few adjustments.....

Razanak7

Smash Ace

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
team effort by me and another texturer named Zeroxius.

this is latiaschu latioschu and shiny latiaschu

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10733193&postcount=28130

as of now im owrking on finishign the eeveelutions for pika, since an umbreon was already made, i made an espeon to go along with it

i dont have 3ds max so i really dunno how im gonna texture glaecon and leafeon to look right. if anyone knows an alternative to 3ds max pls tell me! i wana get these all looking good

Top Bottom