• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
Forever Zero i would highly suggest using bender version 2.49 its a free 3D modeling program hell i even made Mallow from smrpg from scratch on it and it looks awesome here's a picture

http://senjen.deviantart.com/#/d2uab05

(hopefully importing your own models will be possible in the near future)

also im not that good at UV mapping ... you can just add the colors on body parts kinda like photoshop ...

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Forever Zero i would highly suggest using bender version 2.49 its a free 3D modeling program hell i even made Mallow from smrpg from scratch on it and it looks awesome here's a picture

http://senjen.deviantart.com/#/d2uab05

(hopefully importing your own models will be possible in the near future)

also im not that good at UV mapping ... you can just add the colors on body parts kinda like photoshop ...
Any possibility of morphing that mallow

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
i have no clue how to morph i only know how to make 3D Models With blender ... i don't even know how to make stages if i did i would make nimbus land from smrpg.

if you want to try go right ahead http://www.mediafire.com/?oihlvvyt3e5ue23

note mallow doesn't have his frog stick weapon someone will have to make it ...

i only made his symbol weapon which you buy from moleville ...

also he needs a little bit of work on him too ...

mallow is now up for grabs take him if you want too!

also if you do use mallow please give me credit it took a really long time too make him thank you very much ^^

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And so, here's the first product of this theory: Manly Link.

The new Link is slightly taller, bulkier, with a longer hat and hair, a huge shield and an even huger sword that even Ike can be jealous of. I might complete this as a side project for those that still want Link, but a slightly new twist.

If I ever get around to it, I may edit his face and a few other things to match, like a new sword and shield.
What ever happened to this? Did it ever get released? I still REALLY want this. T__T

Razanak7

Smash Ace
What ever happened to this? Did it ever get released? I still REALLY want this. T__T
It got pushed to one of many, many back burners as I began my latest project. If you want, I can release an animation that you can use to make it yourself.

Speaking of latest projects, a concern recently arose regarding the boss pack: difficulty. Even with there already being 5 difficulty levels, it's still possible that they'll be a complete breeze, even on Intense. Therefore, I'm adding a new element that can either increase or reduce difficulty level, depending on how you use it.

Mini bosses.

These are essentially overpowered characters with some boss-like traits and unique abilities. You can either play as these characters to help you out, team up against a challenging boss, or fight the mini and the mega at the same time.

Similarly, the difficulty levels themselves have altered slightly. Instead of the typical Easy-Intense, there will now be two more levels: Challenge, with +250 HP and a 50% speed boost, and God, with +300 HP with a 60% speed boost.

That being said, if you manage to beat a boss with two allies on God level... well crap, good for you.

Only two mini bosses are planned as of yet, and I doubt any more will be.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It got pushed to one of many, many back burners as I began my latest project. If you want, I can release an animation that you can use to make it yourself.

Speaking of latest projects, a concern recently arose regarding the boss pack: difficulty. Even with there already being 5 difficulty levels, it's still possible that they'll be a complete breeze, even on Intense. Therefore, I'm adding a new element that can either increase or reduce difficulty level, depending on how you use it.

Mini bosses.

These are essentially overpowered characters with some boss-like traits and unique abilities. You can either play as these characters to help you out, team up against a challenging boss, or fight the mini and the mega at the same time.

Similarly, the difficulty levels themselves have altered slightly. Instead of the typical Easy-Intense, there will now be two more levels: Challenge, with +250 HP and a 50% speed boost, and God, with +300 HP with a 60% speed boost.

That being said, if you manage to beat a boss with two allies on God level... well crap, good for you.

Only two mini bosses are planned as of yet, and I doubt any more will be.
I thought it was a vertex hack, not an animation hack. -.o

But alright then. I'd like the animation please.

Edit: Oh what the hell!? Don't offer it and then log off 5 minutes after I ask for it! DX

Ugh... Thus my plans are set back even further. Great.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I thought it was a vertex hack, not an animation hack. -.o

But alright then. I'd like the animation please.

Edit: Oh what the hell!? Don't offer it and then log off 5 minutes after I ask for it! DX

Ugh... Thus my plans are set back even further. Great.
Huh? I'm still here. I was just doing other stuff. Plus, it's past 2 in the morning here. I need to get some sleep before I send it.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I don't understand why you think you can get instant responses on a forum. We have chat room for a reason.

humble

Smash Ace
That's alright then. Busy is busy. I'll wait then. Sorry to have rushed you. :3

...*facepalm* Typical Z. Stupid as usual. -_-'
I lol'd, then I facepalm'd, then I cried, then I tweet'd about it, then I...

the problem wasn't z's comment, but rather, the texture itself.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Haha, more like flop hat.

EDIT: While I'm here, I might as well show you guys what I'm working on, as I need some help. Behold: Peach's Servbot!

I'm proud I got this far by myself but unfortunately the lighting is all wrong and most of him gets stuck in the middle of the stage except for that one leg, which doesn't take on the animations I gave him. What should I do to fix those problems?

I made him too large and his other leg inside out by accident but I can easily fix that. I was thinking of making him equivalent to Toad's size instead of his size in the Brawl scale since even though the collision is from the PSA, not the model, it's still a gameplay element.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
lol i soo wanted to report that but i knew that it would be wrong
I did too. :laugh:

Haha, more like flop hat.

EDIT: While I'm here, I might as well show you guys what I'm working on, as I need some help. Behold: Peach's Servbot!

I'm proud I got this far by myself but unfortunately the lighting is all wrong and most of him gets stuck in the middle of the stage except for that one leg, which doesn't take on the animations I gave him. What should I do to fix those problems?
The lighting is simple to fix, just change the material flags to that of a brawl model. :p

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Latest version of Clock Tower.

TAKE THAT, UNCOOPERATIVE LIGHTING! >:D

I also fixed a few other problems, like the side wheel thingies can now be seen properly, and the clock face not has a solid bottom. That pretty much covers what I can do with the stage itself, so I'll try and finish the background next.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What's this clock tower supposed to be from? o_o It looks a little bland cause of the background.

Also, where's the Link animation?

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
is that the whole entire clock tower stage? i'm guessing you'll fight on top of the clock tower as well as that ball shaped thing ...

or did you just give us a close up of the clock tower and we fight below it? and is it part of the background?

anyway great job on a Majora's Mask based stage Razanak ^^

Razanak7

Smash Ace
What's this clock tower supposed to be from? o_o It looks a little bland cause of the background.

Also, where's the Link animation?
http://www.mediafire.com/?bxe5mcc8f116tvi

Have fun.

is that the whole entire clock tower stage? i'm guessing you'll fight on top of the clock tower as well as that ball shaped thing ...

or did you just give us a close up of the clock tower and we fight below it? and is it part of the background?

anyway great job on a Majora's Mask based stage Razanak ^^
You fight on the tower. A few parts of the town (mainly just walls and a few things outside) will be visible below.

And, since I'm sure someone wants to ask, there will be no moon.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
@Razanak7

That's an awesome looking Clock Tower

Can you vertex stages? If you can you can make the edges of the clock go up a bit, just enough so it doesn't get in the way but it's still noticeable:

They actually go up quite a bit, if you can vertex stages I could try it to do it for you if you want, and couldn't you use BSZ's Moon with his permission?

Fen__

Smash Ace
@TommoPuppy: I think digiholic tried importing the Servbot and had similar issues. Also, isn't it missing its back or something?

@Razanak7: Why no moon? I think it would detract from the stage to force it to be an interactive part of the stage, but it seems kind of essential for the atmosphere.

Top Bottom