• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Fen__

Smash Ace
I am so sneaky.
I'm mildly confused. You're doing a boss pack, and Bowser is part of this project in some form as an alternate moveset. Is the alternate moveset a boss moveset or an actual PSA for the character? Also, why'd you not strikeout "textures/models"? Obviously the new bosses will have their own models/textures o.O.

EDIT: Really nice work BeyondYou. I always look forward to your vertex edits/textures.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
So due to it being the most like a normal character, I'm going to start Majora's Mask first, so you can expect some info soon. Provided I can actually get everything working again.

Also, BeyondYou... stop being so awesome, you make the rest of us look bad. XD

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like my Link. Which is weird since it took a day to make. <.<
But it came out quite nice.

dude that is sick. i miss playing soul calibur. do ya think you can make a soul edge sword character hack. ya know the one with the eye in the middle. that sword scared me when i first saw it lolz.
Im thinking about making a Nightmare-esque Ganon, not sure yet though. I am currently helping someone at KC with a vertex for their soul edge character, though.

So due to it being the most like a normal character, I'm going to start Majora's Mask first, so you can expect some info soon. Provided I can actually get everything working again.

Also, BeyondYou... stop being so awesome, you make the rest of us look bad. XD
LOL. I don't mean to make the rest of you look bad, but my name's BeyondYou; it's what I do. :grin:

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
Beyondyou if you do decide to do the nightmare ganon. i know a way you can make nightmare hold the soul edge sword. just put in that code so ganon can use his sword and vertex hack the sword and make it look like soul edge and there we go we have nightmare.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
YES PLEASE MAKE NIGHTMARE GANON! the psa is pretty much their, we just need him holding the sword backwards! and animations are completely possible! PLEASE! DO IT!!!! and that way a seigfried IKE can be released. then MWWWAAR!!!!!!! turn ZSS into Ivy, and ike into Cassandra. turn Sheik into TAKI. lol just kidding but for real, make the nightmare ganon! it'll be a god hack!

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I agree, Nightmare Ganondorf would be win on so many levels. I'm sure I'm not the only one that noticed their moves are very similar. Hell, with an accurate model, some animations and a pretty simple moveset, we could really have Nightmare.

In other news, I'm accepting moveset ideas for Majora. As I said before, it will function similar to a regular character, aside from the necessary boss attributes (no flinching, HP, and so on).

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
i gots ideas for majoras moveset.

Up special would be tatl and and that other fairy form majoras mask would pick him up and carry him but for a limited time.

final smash would be like olimars but with better range. majora calls upon the moon and the moon picks him op and carries him all the way on top of the stage and then crashes down.

Fen__

Smash Ace
I agree, Nightmare Ganondorf would be win on so many levels. I'm sure I'm not the only one that noticed their moves are very similar. Hell, with an accurate model, some animations and a pretty simple moveset, we could really have Nightmare.

In other news, I'm accepting moveset ideas for Majora. As I said before, it will function similar to a regular character, aside from the necessary boss attributes (no flinching, HP, and so on).
What do you mean by Majora? Skull Kid with Majora's Mask? How many moves are you considering?

Razanak7

Smash Ace

Fen__

Smash Ace
No Skull Kid, just the mask.

It will have nearly a full moveset, including an FS.
I'd say just mimic the few things it does in the actual battle. Maybe add some whipping moves with the tentacles, maybe a grab or two.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like my Link. Which is weird since it took a day to make. <.<
But it came out quite nice.

Im thinking about making a Nightmare-esque Ganon, not sure yet though. I am currently helping someone at KC with a vertex for their soul edge character, though.

LOL. I don't mean to make the rest of you look bad, but my name's BeyondYou; it's what I do. :grin:
You never cease to amaze me, your one of the best out there ^^

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Because I can...

I gave Peach a sword (and she swipes it too) :p Though it's not without its share of glitches. I was just messing around, but I'm glad this worked, and I think I know how to fix the texture problem. Not sure what I'm gonna do about the collisions though, but that's a PSA issue anyway.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
It turns out Brawl Box feels like being a b!7ch now and won't let me import anything. So until that works, no bosses for you.

Yet another project I have to suspend for reasons that are not my doing. Just once I would like to be able to make something without something either breaking for no reason or just not working in the first place. [/whining]

There's this really great modern tool, but it's kind of underground. I think people are calling it "manners".
Now now, children. Play nice.

Roo525

Smash Ace
To took forever, but Flandre's finally done.
Her wings are working too.

This is how the entire process went.

I'm also going to start something much Larger, Project Touhou. However, that depends If I can get a thread for it. :p

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Here's a rather pertinent question: if people want a clone engine for characters, why is no one using the character rel files? It takes 3 seconds to change stage rels, so why is this not being done?

Top Bottom