• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Hey RAWRzilla, it seems me and your brother think alike- I'm almost done with Falco summoning his Arwing. But shhhhhh!

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hey RAWRzilla, it seems me and your brother think alike- I'm almost done with Falco summoning his Arwing. But shhhhhh!
I hope this involves actual PSA work to change how it behaves and isn't just a cosmetic change to make it look like an arwing. It'd be nice for the 3 to not have nearly identical final smashes. Kind of stinks that Fox will still be forced to share it, but meh. It's something new either way.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
how can i give my game some hacks without homebrew
If you're from America or some other NTSC-U region, I think Smash Stack can work, but if you don't have homebrew because you lack an SD Card, then there's pretty much no way that doesn't initially require an SD Card to set up.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Missle = ROB Rocket
Reptile = Kraid maybe?
Mask = something MM-related probably, which tempts me to pick it...

But I'm going to go with my first impulse and say turtle.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Either referencing The Master of Disguise or that zombie kid who likes turtles. Both are epic instances of turtle. That or turtles are just epic.

However, ghost.

OrlyMelee

Smash Cadet
it's metroid related
it has ranged blue fire attacked (missile)
it looks like a messed up turtle like face body combination (turtle)
eh drum.. that part of his head maybe or the weird sound it makes (drum)
it has reptile like skin (reptile)
obvious cuz well its a floating face (mask)
and well he is constantly invisible (ghost)

im guessing it's a phantoom update.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
it's metroid related
it has ranged blue fire attacked (missile)
it looks like a messed up turtle like face body combination (turtle)
eh drum.. that part of his head maybe or the weird sound it makes (drum)
it has reptile like skin (reptile)
obvious cuz well its a floating face (mask)
and well he is constantly invisible (ghost)

im guessing it's a phantoom update.
I'll clear up part of what I'm doing, but not all of it.

Everything in that list is totally unrelated, and is a seperate thing I'm planning to make. The one with the most votes (currently Turtle with Ghost in second) will be made first.

Three have already been identified correctly; Missle being ROB Rocket, Ghost being Phantoon, and Mask being Jim Carrey Majora. However, that still leaves Turtle, Drum and Reptile unknown. Whatever could they be..... hmmmmm..........

Speaking of which, if someone can guess all of them, I will reveal the project and it's entirety and provide progress updates as it goes. But if not, you'll have to wait until it's done. >:3

apook ognob nogyard

Fen__

Smash Ace
Well, you were totally discreet with leaving what they were backwards in a spoiler <<. Draygon makes sense for reptile considering you're a Metroid fan, but I'm curious about what sort of Koopa you must be doing. That seems so left field.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Speaking of Mask, is there anybody here who can tell me EXACTLY why we cant import the Majora mask model into a Toon Link pac/pcs and have a single slot Skull Kid?
BSZ has done that, and he did it a long time ago. In fact, he recently released a new version of it on ESH.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Well, you were totally discreet with leaving what they were backwards in a spoiler <<. Draygon makes sense for reptile considering you're a Metroid fan, but I'm curious about what sort of Koopa you must be doing. That seems so left field.
They weren't intended to be discrete. And you would be surprised how many people wouldn't make that connection.

As for which koopa... if you look close enough at the other five, you'll notice something consistent with them all. Not so much with ROB Rocket, but certainly with the others.

Fen__

Smash Ace
They're bosses, but unless you're either making a boss replacement pack or plan on doing koopalings, I'm not sure what koopa boss you could do. Bowser's already obviously in the game, and Bowser Jr. is being worked on. I guess it could be an alternate moveset for Bowser, but I think I'm jumping the gun to assume that this is even the nature of the project. Maybe you're just doing textures/models.

DarkChris126

Smash Journeyman
razanak bongo bongo flipping scared me back in the shadow temple. its cool your makeing a bongo bongo hack because there is already a shadow temple stage hack.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
They're bosses, but unless you're either making a boss replacement pack or plan on doing koopalings, I'm not sure what koopa boss you could do. Bowser's already obviously in the game, and Bowser Jr. is being worked on. I guess it could be an alternate moveset for Bowser, but I think I'm jumping the gun to assume that this is even the nature of the project. Maybe you're just doing textures/models.
I am so sneaky.

Top Bottom