• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Hooray! But will that work in PAL too? (Also, don't diss Coin mode. :<)
It should, if you use the external PAC files (in the "Sandvich" folder) and patch them over the PAC files in the PAL-based Common3. Don't really see why it shouldn't when it's just basically a model replacement, but I could be wrong.

Oh, and you're probably the only other person I know who cares about Coin Mode, honestly. I have nothing against it myself, but both of my brothers hate it... D:

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
It should, if you use the external PAC files (in the "Sandvich" folder) and patch them over the PAC files in the PAL-based Common3. Don't really see why it shouldn't when it's just basically a model replacement, but I could be wrong.

Oh, and you're probably the only other person I know who cares about Coin Mode, honestly. I have nothing against it myself, but both of my brothers hate it... D:
Hm, now where am I going to find a PAL Common3?

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
idk i definitely like the bulkiness, and the face is always screwed up but a monkey face is meh

Photos

Smash Journeyman
I was actually thinking that it would be more appropriate as a Meta Knight replacement. With Gunboats for feet, K.G.B.s for hands, and an Eyelander replacing the sword.

But, no, that one's not playable, it just replaces the Maxim Tomato. After I've tested it out again (I've changed a couple of things in the MDL0 file), then I'll be releasing it. :)
erm, KGB? Eyelander? what'er those? but you're serious right? playable sandvich? if it's playable, i'm happy. verry happy. :lick:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It would be cool for the background of a mewtwo's stadium or something xD

Roo525

Smash Ace
Somebody should recreate that entrire scene from the movie with Machinima. :)

Photos

Smash Journeyman

Menu #1 | Menu #2 | Menu #3

Not anything really special besides changing the fonts, background, and everything. :/
How do i use this? i mean, where do i put this? because i took out the reg file in pfmenu2 and put in two files named "custom menu" and "sc_title". what did i miss? ( i think i used this custom menu, or something very similar. it had the same buttons at least.)

How's this fen:
Photos, please use the edit button instead of double posting, and please don't quote huge picture posts. It's really annoying.
sorry about double post. i didn't think about editing my earlier post. but if i need to quote someone and they have big pics, what should i do?

*sigh* People on smashboards are so much more serious than other game boards. then again, it's probably because they're actually doing something.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
hurf
*NOOO! ash died*
from pokemon the movie :D
sad scene ;_;
Somebody should recreate that entrire scene from the movie with Machinima. :)
I have actually thought about it xD

@RandomTBush: I loved your sandvich! xD
and I want to learn to convert like you do and want to test to make a starbit from SMG :p

if it is posibly

Fen__

Smash Ace
Photos, please use the edit button instead of double posting, and please don't quote huge picture posts. It's really annoying.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
@RandomTBush: I loved your sandvich! xD
and I want to learn to convert like you do and want to test to make a starbit from SMG :p

if it is posibly
Hm. A Star Bit shouldn't be too hard to do, and I don't think it has too many polygons. I'll help teach you how to do that sometime later this week. Just as long as I don't get sidetracked again...

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
instead of just helping one person, why not make a thread on it. you know, if it's not too much trouble.
I'd rather do so when I figure out a few more things about the MDL0 format, such as what the element flags mean, or the bone weights (or something like that).

But I will post my updated step-by-step, probably within the next few days.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I have a question how come whenever I try modol porting my game freazes I added all the bones the modol needed and everything looked fine in brawl box and failed in game... I'm just trying to port mewtwo to pokemon trainer and master cheif to snake and no I'm not trying to alter there movesets... can someone tell me how modol porting works and what im doing wrong?

Fen__

Smash Ace
I have a question how come whenever I try modol porting my game freazes I added all the bones the modol needed and everything looked fine in brawl box and failed in game... I'm just trying to port mewtwo to pokemon trainer and master cheif to snake and no I'm not trying to alter there movesets... can someone tell me how modol porting works and what im doing wrong?
This is not the help forum or the MDL0 importing thread. Try either of those, but not here.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Ignore whatever this was. what i meant to say was, "Geez man, it's ok, don't jump all over everyone who does something annoying. "

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
How do i use this? i mean, where do i put this? because i took out the reg file in pfmenu2 and put in two files named "custom menu" and "sc_title". what did i miss? ( i think i used this custom menu, or something very similar. it had the same buttons at least.)
private/wii/app/RSBE/pfmenu2/mu_menumain.pac

How would I include just the new buttons? (I haven't downloaded it yet, I'm waiting until I get my flash drive back so I can download that and the Waluigi boss pack at once)
Open BrawlBox -> Open my custom mu_menumain.pac -> ARC[MenuMain_en] -> Export TextureData[0] up to TextureData[6] -> Open up your own mu_menumain.pac -> Replace those original TextureData[0] -> TextureData[6].

Menu Download

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
O.o
wow. erm, just wondering: are you an admin that patrols the boards? i'm completely serious. because if not, you might as easily give some helpful instructions, or say that he could find info at whatever places. or not say anything at all. if someone doesn't get help in one place, they move on. on my post of the pics, i've seen sooo many people (higher ups included) do that, w/ bigger pics. and i've read back a long ways in this, and i don't think i've ever seen anyone say (to anyone, much less the bigwigs) hey, posting w/ big pics, that's annoying (while i will admmit, my double post was slightly irritating). i've seen pages that are sooooo long, the scroll bar is just a line, and no one cared. i think that the only time someone has been annoyed at someone else because they're taking up room was when eldiran made a second topic for his stuff. so, what i'm really trying to say is: don't be offensive. in fact, i'm fairly sure that this will tick you off, but that's the thing, i am correcting your mistake in a blunt, unfriendly manner. just like you. while i am probably (read definitely) overdoing this post, i want to be clear.

And i will tell you the wisest thing you will ever read in a post on a gaming site right now:
TEH KIRBH PWNS!

no hard feelings, eh fen? because i was annoyed too. just like you. exuent. <('.'<)
You, sir, are wrong.

You don't need to be a moderator to enforce the rules completely. You need to be a moderator to punish those who disobey the rules, but just because a moderator doesn't tell you that you posted in the wrong spot doesn't mean that you posted in the right spot. He was right, there were two places you could've posted it. Instead of getting defensive, you should have just reposted what you said in one of said forums.

Top Bottom