• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Roo525

Smash Ace
Alright, so it's obvious everybody knows it's Cirno. So in that case... TEASER TYME!!

Cirno's Wings FTW!!

And uhm... :urg:

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Personally dislike touhou but can't help but admit Cirno is a funny character and the model's looking pretty good at the moment. Need a moveset set written up for this one? Since there's an actual fighting game reference for this one it wouldn't be too hard to come up with one.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Personally dislike touhou but can't help but admit Cirno is a funny character and the model's looking pretty good at the moment. Need a moveset set written up for this one? Since there's an actual fighting game reference for this one it wouldn't be too hard to come up with one.
You dont like Touhou? How could you not?!

Anyways, I cant do any PSA, so I've gotta leave that to someone else. But sure, go ahead and pitch moveset Ideas if you like. :3

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
You dont like Touhou? How could you not?!

Anyways, I cant do any PSA, so I've gotta leave that to someone else. But sure, go ahead and pitch moveset Ideas if you like. :3
K ya kno Scarlet is gunna rock and Cirno( I think thats it sorry if I mispelled) is looking epic but... what about the most badA of the bunch reimu? has anything been set up for her yet. The epicness of DAO's release was cool and everything but something coming from you would be so much better

Roo525

Smash Ace
K ya kno Scarlet is gunna rock and Cirno( I think thats it sorry if I mispelled) is looking epic but... what about the most badA of the bunch reimu? has anything been set up for her yet. The epicness of DAO's release was cool and everything but something coming from you would be so much better
Making Reimu would be really difficult due to the arm-flap things she has...

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I dunno. Perhaps it's a shrine uniform or something. >_>

Have you noticed, besides the Flappy sleeves, that Flandre wears EXACTLY the same thing as Reimu?
I suppose your right to some degree. But I dont know how to get 3ds max models into brawl but I think I found one

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I'm personally pretty annoyed by how insanely popular and overhyped Touhou is. I used to love to get video game music remixes but it seems like all anyone remixes anymore (in Japan at least) are Touhou songs. My brother's pretty obsessed with Touhou too so I have the honor of getting to hear almost nothing but Touhou music when he's home. Even a lot of songs in Brawl have been replaced by Touhou music. The music itself isn't horrible for the most part but after hearing about 300 versions of the same song it gets really old fast.

Nonetheless, that Peach model is looking really interesting even if I don't know who the character is at least :).

Roo525

Smash Ace
I'm personally pretty annoyed by how insanely popular and overhyped Tohou is. I used to love to get video game music remixes but it seems like all anyone remixes anymore (in Japan at least) are Tohou songs. My brother's pretty obsessed with Tohou too so I have the honor of getting to hear almost nothing but Tohou music when he's home. Even a lot of songs in Brawl have been replaced by Tohou music. The music itself isn't horrible for the most part but after hearing about 300 versions of the same song it gets really old fast.
What can I say? It's got good music. :3

In other news, I got a crapton of stuff done with Cirno today.

1) Wings

2) Face

3) Eyes (To match correctly with face)

4) Much Hair

5) Shoes

6) Removed Peach's gloves.

7) Uhm... Chest area....

8) Puffy Sholder's reduced

9) ...CRAP I dont have a ninth one!!
The Irony, IT BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNSSSS!!! D:

Aaaaanyways, hoping to continue working on this tomorrow. Possibly, Finish it?!

Also, I STILL need someone to help with exporting, because I'm too dumb to do it apparently.

Nonetheless, that Peach model is looking really interesting even if I don't know who the character is at least .
Well thanks for adding that after I made this comment. :p

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Made a presentable version of the Cirno write-up. Would like to share it, you have MSN or some other messenger?

..Personally it's the size and level of involvement of the fandom that's kind of bothersome. That and the series as a whole makes my testosterone hurt.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I'm personally pretty annoyed by how insanely popular and overhyped Touhou is. I used to love to get video game music remixes but it seems like all anyone remixes anymore (in Japan at least) are Touhou songs. My brother's pretty obsessed with Touhou too so I have the honor of getting to hear almost nothing but Touhou music when he's home. Even a lot of songs in Brawl have been replaced by Touhou music. The music itself isn't horrible for the most part but after hearing about 300 versions of the same song it gets really old fast.

Nonetheless, that Peach model is looking really interesting even if I don't know who the character is at least :).
No offense to any of the awsome pokemon hacks.. but Im starting to get annoyed of all the pokemon hacks around here. They were the hype for a while.. If you ask me I think Touhou deserves its hype ya kno? Its a very awsome game and Im not suprised people replaced the music. Though I also think adding all the music and what not may be a bit to much Its a very intresting game.. Now if I could just find the inspiration to do something without realizing how this project bores me and im not intrested it in it

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Says the man with the Pokemon avatar and banner lol. Aren't you the one that told me to make Hitmonlee? That's fine if you don't like it, I plan on making all kinds of characters (not just Pokemon). I can't help but feel that that comment was directed towards me though since most of the Pokemon hacks were made by me. Either way, I really didn't mean any offense or disrespect towards people that liked Touhou. The vertex hacks of the characters so far are actually pretty cool looking. I just wish that the music wasn't as popular as it is, then I'd have no problem with it. It's mostly because I hear nothing but Touhou music because of my brother that it bugs me.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Says the man with the Pokemon avatar and banner lol. Aren't you the one that told me to make Hitmonlee? That's fine if you don't like it, I plan on making all kinds of characters (not just Pokemon). I can't help but feel that that comment was directed towards me though since most of the Pokemon hacks were made by me. Either way, I really didn't mean any offense or disrespect towards people that liked Touhou. The vertex hacks of the characters so far are actually pretty cool looking. I just wish that the music wasn't as popular as it is, then I'd have no problem with it. It's mostly because I hear nothing but Touhou music because of my brother that it bugs me.
Yea true that Im going to change that soon dont worry. And I very much thank you for the hitmonlee hack I havent quit playing sense. The music sorta bothers me as well even though I play touhou non stop for periods of time. Anyway I cant wait to find out what your going to make next. i know it will be exciting and awsome.

Roo525

Smash Ace
No offense to any of the awsome pokemon hacks.. but Im starting to get annoyed of all the pokemon hacks around here. They were the hype for a while.. If you ask me I think Touhou deserves its hype ya kno? Its a very awsome game and Im not suprised people replaced the music. Though I also think adding all the music and what not may be a bit to much Its a very intresting game.. Now if I could just find the inspiration to do something without realizing how this project bores me and im not intrested it in it
You dont find it redundant that your Siggy is of EVERY freaking eveelution possible, and your saying there's too many pokemon hacks. I do. :3

Anyways, Touhou hack representation is rare probobly due to the fact that it's not actually that popular in america/other english speaking area's. In fact, other than music hacks, the only touhou hacks I have seen are by Kurobit, Dao and I.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm sorry about that, totally didn't mean to start whatever that was XD. I've got no problem with anybody making Touhou characters at all. They actually look pretty cool and high quality like I said. The only problem at all that I have is its popularity in Japan and with my brother really. So with that said, continue making your awesome Touhou character hacks :p.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Can't let you do that StarWaffle.

On topic? Um...Cirno model...you're going to make her shorter, yes? Also think it might be possible to vertex her golf club or something into that icicle sword she had from that fighting game? That thing was pretty sick...for a fairy.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
A bunch of women makes your testosterone hurt? No comment there.
There's a fine line between a true Amazonian subculture and a militant colony of adorkable lolis, of which 2% are actually human, and you know that. D=

no amount of suppatenko's going to change the fact that these things probably kill and eat you...

oh god the images why do i know this stuff

br3compactor

Smash Ace

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I decided to try a few of my in-progress hacks out ingame to see how they're looking so far.

Toon Roll looks better than I expected.

I've also been messing with Metool's materials to remove the parts I don't want. However, I can't remove the arms and wingtips this way, nor can I make them transparent through textures. I can just push the verticies inside the body though, right?

I'm by no means done with these. I just wanted to see how they looked ingame.

br3compactor

Smash Ace
I decided to try a few of my in-progress hacks out ingame to see how they're looking so far.

Toon Roll looks better than I expected.

I've also been messing with Metool's materials to remove the parts I don't want. However, I can't remove the arms and wingtips this way, nor can I make them transparent through textures. I can just push the verticies inside the body though, right?

I'm by no means done with these. I just wanted to see how they looked ingame.
Epic Roll! You'll make the shield and sword invisible or vertex them into something?

About the MK you can't just vertex them away if they have bones or are affected by bones.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Epic Roll! You'll make the shield and sword invisible or vertex them into something?

About the MK you can't just vertex them away if they have bones or are affected by bones.
Thanks for your comments. I'm gonna make the sword and shield invisible, but I might also attempt to turn the sword into a broom as well since a few people have asked me to.

As for Metool, darn. I guess that means polygon removal. :/ I'll need some help there.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
a series of japanese "bullet hell" vertical shooters where the characters are young fairy women and have somehow become popular. weeaboo stuff

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Might I suggest texturing on the eyes?

If you remove Zelda's eye whites, she practically becomes a flat-eyed character. Of course, she won't be able to look around, but hey.

who cares am i right

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Dunno if anyone noticed this, but mario and luigi are almost the same model from melee and brawl.
They just have more hi-def textures.

As in the ears didn't look like they belonged on a DS.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Dunno if anyone noticed this, but mario and luigi are almost the same model from melee and brawl.
They just have more hi-def textures.

As in the ears didn't look like they belonged on a DS.
Except Luigi looks a lot more updated in Brawl than Mario does.

Top Bottom