• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

n64billy

Smash Ace
why do you make us wait 2 weeks
He still has to fix a few slight errors I think, as well as the texture... then sort out the fire on the tail...

He's making both an online and offline version...

Online: Compatible for playing over Wifi
Offline: De-syncs when using it on Wifi, but works more like the hack was originally indented

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
theres a bone called FireN so i'm pretty thats it, i'll just move it farrrrr away =]

okie thats what i did, but now any tail attacks, wont cause burn damage, so its not really tourny legal ;-;

Hey Nice port. Putting the Ridley model on Charizard i guess? Wow cant believe that worked that well.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
How dare you....

*looks closer* ..... HOLY MUTHER OF MARIO. Amazing vertexing. And dont give me that. IDK any of the going ons of this place. I've on vacation.
its explained on the last 2 pages. are you really that lazy/incompetent that you can't even push a button?

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
its explained on the last 2 pages. are you really that lazy/incompetent that you can't even push a button?
Wow you expect me to as soon as i get on the internet click the last 4 pages of information? I usually check the last page, which currently happens to be this one.
Just STFU and get off my case cuz ive been on vac.

Christian_CAO

Smash Apprentice
^ Don't get snippy you two :(

No need to fight, though that was kind of rude of you FrozenHobo. There's no reason to say stuff like that and retaliation like STFU just adds fuel to the fire Luigiman1928.

Everyone makes mistakes, and I think it's sort of really great that you though that StarWaffle's vertex of Ridley was a model import :)

That's major props to the quality of StarWaffle's work :chuckle:

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Wow you expect me to as soon as i get on the internet click the last 4 pages of information? I usually check the last page, which currently happens to be this one.
i'm sorry, you're right. its clearly too much to expect a person to actually bother looking up information on something they're interested in. i mean, its clearly too much work to click a button. what was i thinking!

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
dude he sees something that looks awesome and he makes a mistake you should really get off his case

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
i'm sorry, you're right. its clearly too much to expect a person to actually bother looking up information on something they're interested in. i mean, its clearly too much work to click a button. what was i thinking!
Ok lets get back on track Douche bag.

Working on a stage using models from M:OM.

@GW: Perfect size to me. Take another pic with Zelda and Peach and well see if its so...

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I especially like how it takes ten-fold more effort to detail what he was asking, instead of him just pretty a button and doing an extra 30 seconds of reading.

Charidley is looking awesome, by the way. Same with GW's Melee DK.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i think that all depends on how long it's going to take if it's like tomorrow or a couple days then i would say wait if you think it will be a while i would say demo

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
****, that ridley is just amazing O_O
Playable Mite and Shaydas:

*mite*

*shaydas*

Mite hasn't been approved yet, but he will be soon.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=3279
how did get mite to work O.o
you used yellow alloy, maybe that why it did work xD
it doesn't want to work on olimar ;_;
Dang! That Ridley is excellent, I was anticipating you showing the model with texture ports. Looks real clean except for a few areas with stretching. (would go great with Metroid Trainer too)

*O_O*
Anyways, Here's something I've been working on for the past hour.
HOLY CRAP! awesome WW ganondorf :D

Mit

Smash Ace
On the topic of Ridley, aren't most all drastic vertex hacks not tourney legal?

Hitboxes on some of their attacks I know can get messed up. The Mewtwo/Lucario hack is the most obvious. Using Lucario's pummel doesn't even hit the opponent, and a lot of other attacks are screwed up as well. I would think your Ridley having a drastically different body from Charizard, along with largers wings (and longer arms?) it's pretty safe to assume it could never be tourney legal.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
On the topic of Ridley, aren't most all drastic vertex hacks not tourney legal?

Hitboxes on some of their attacks I know can get messed up. The Mewtwo/Lucario hack is the most obvious. Using Lucario's pummel doesn't even hit the opponent, and a lot of other attacks are screwed up as well. I would think your Ridley having a drastically different body from Charizard, along with largers wings (and longer arms?) it's pretty safe to assume it could never be tourney legal.
I'm pretty sure mewtwo had some bones renamed and stuff, pure vertex hacks don't mess up anything.

and also his wings are the excat same size, and his arms arent any longer =P

Eldiran

Smash Lord
That is one excellent Ridley. If you can, I'd love it if you released a version without any bone edits -- I'd rather have Ridley with his tail on fire more than Ridley with a modified moveset.

Keep up the good work guys -- tons of awesome stuff comes out of here on a regular basis. I am impress.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
yeah i plan on giving out an offline and an online verison, offline version will look good with bone edits n stuff but the online version wont have any edits acept for the vertices/textures

on a side not i finished exporting zoroarks hair... but i'm having problems.

its fine on some animations

but when the dreads actualy move

the only fix i can think of is to disable the hair from moving alltogether o.o

GameWatching

Smash Ace
yeah i plan on giving out an offline and an online verison, offline version will look good with bone edits n stuff but the online version wont have any edits acept for the vertices/textures

on a side not i finished exporting zoroarks hair... but i'm having problems.

its fine on some animations

*excellent*

but when the dreads actualy move

*excellent*

the only fix i can think of is to disable the hair from moving alltogether o.o
excellent !!!

btw,
who agrees that Melee Bowser is better than Brawl Bowser ?

that would be better i think !

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Ive always prefered melée bowser over brawl bowser (one of the few designs I like more) you should totally make him a melée vertex :D

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I like them both. I like Brawl Bowser because he looks like my grandpa somehow.

Well, yeah, that's what I do. >_>

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well me too but i think there was way too much anger over that i was one little thing anyway i say end it back on topic

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Ike, how many times must we say "We love you"?
'Cuz you have a ton of epic hacks man. That looks exactly like Ichigo.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You know, whenever I compare Melee Bowser to Brawl Bowser, Brawl Bowser seems to be less bulky. Of course, Brawl Bowser was based off Bowser's current model in the Mario series titles.

In a similar manner, Brawl Yoshi is more cartoony than Melee Yoshi, but that's to be expected; Yoshi was never meant to look realistic anyway.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
For making those amazing hacks? Of course not. :<

For teasing us with them? Hell yeah you *******. ¦D

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
Finish zoroark noooooooow!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: *fanboy rage*RELEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw!!!!!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
he is done =]

edit: well i've done all that I am going to do to him, if someome wants to make him better after i release him then be my guest =D

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Those hacks are epic StarWaffle! That has to be the best Charizard hack ever made. It's going to kill me to have to wait two whole weeks to use it. Does that Zoroark picture mean you're planning on releasing him after all?

Anyway, I'm finished with my Hatsune Miku. All that's left is to vertex her gun into a leek. Her ouch face is based on her chibi face. I'm pretty amused by how it turned out :).

Top Bottom