• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wouldn't Zoroark still have those animation errors? I'd hold back on releasing it unless there are animation edits for the hair.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Ridley looks fantastic, Zoroark looks great (if you could manage to 'bend' him, then that'd be perfect, but Lucario's skeleton and animation say otherwise), but Bomberman.. I appreciate the work you put into it, but it just doesn't feel like Bomberman yet. He needs to be smoothed out and reshaped in places. Now I have no idea how to vertex hack (wish I did), so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Your overall work is impeccable and I salute you. Just a major Bomberman fanboy here, so I'm going to be the most critical about him.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Pretty much what Spire IX said. Also, very nice Hatsune Miku, Gengar. I downloaded it, as I love Vocaloid and the character itself.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
now just change pikmin into bombs and it's all set (that's not even possible is it lol) and bigsharkz you always have new awesome avatar's and signatures

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Thanks BigSharkZ. I've been getting a few complaints about the hurt face, so I'll probably be updating it with the option to have a normal hurt face if you don't like it. I'm also trying to figure out material editing so I can fix that issue up as well in the update.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
now just change pikmin into bombs and it's all set (that's not even possible is it lol) and bigsharkz you always have new awesome avatar's and signatures
It is possible. I currently had an idea for Olimar, but since I cannot play Brawl anymore, I can't really try it out if I make it. Thanks for the comment, for my signatures, I don't think I have much skills in making them, I don't really take much time on them either. I just do them for fun, and when I think they look alright, I use them. My avatar is awesome indeed. :p

Thanks BigSharkZ. I've been getting a few complaints about the hurt face, so I'll probably be updating it with the option to have a normal hurt face if you don't like it. I'm also trying to figure out material editing so I can fix that issue up as well in the update.
What's wrong about it? I think it looks pretty funny. As for editing the materials, I just remember that there's a value you need to change to 0 in materials > texture that you need to change. I also saw that Razanak posted a comment about it, but he didn't explain it very well.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Well Bomberman was a pain is the *** to make, i redid him 2wice now. That is the very best you are going to get from me =[ Anyone who wants to try and make him better is more than welcome.

imma release zoroark tday because he also has been giving me lots of problems and i don't think he is worthy of a tuesday update. D:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
it would take an huge amount of time to do that, and it wouldnt even look natural o.e

Also Ive replace all the pikmins with bombs and it looks awsome... but how do i change their colors? they are all the same o.o

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Theres no textures for each individual pikmin, ive tried importing textures into each of their individual brres files.... but no luck they are all the same color D:

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
You have to change the materials in order for the body to use the texture you want. It's pretty easy, I do it many times when I make stages. I've also seen someone change Pikmin to Tom Nook, with textures.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
well in the pikmin00.psc there is only 1 texture[0] file. so the same texture is applied to all the pikmin. within the texture[0] there is only the leaf texture, eye texture and the white pikmin eye texture. i have no clue where they get thier red, yellow, blue, white and purple colors from...

ive tried importing new textures into each model[0] file but that dosnt seem to work =[

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
StarWaffle, just replace the Pikmin model's data with a bomb's, and add the textures. That's pretty much it. I've done it before, it does work.

There's even someone who replaced the Pikmin with Olimar.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I don't think you guys understand o.o

I am trying to give each individual bomb a different color! i have no clue where they keep all their colors D:
atm they are all the same, so how on earth are you going to tell what bomb does what.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Oh, what you said wasn't very clear. Well, I believe the colors are CLR0, or something. Kind of like the beam sword, but I'm not sure. I still think that looks awesome already, but I'm not too fond of the Bomberman model.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I'm not putting you down, I'm just giving my opinion. I just think it could have been better, but it's good.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
i need to figure out, is there a way to add individual textures for each of the bombs? Is there a way to make a texture[1] and texture [2] and make certain models use them?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Probably, if you mess with the texture references and stuff. I've seen someone replace the ice climbers with Pikachus and give them both different textures (Plusle and Minun)

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
nope... so how would i make a model call upon a different texture?

edit: holy poop i did it

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
ummm Imported new textures into the maine textrure [0] brres

and then went to the models and under material1 i changed the names of which textures were used o.o i also changed the texture 1 name o.o

edit: well it freezes in game, I got a red bomb to work so i did all the others and now it beeeeeeeeeps

Edit2: wooooooooooooooooooow this has taken up a giant chunk of my day but..

done!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
That's what I thought, but it's strange that it freezes. Well, if you can have 3 red bombs and 3 blue bombs, I would be very pleased about it. Can you make the red bombs the power bombs with the skull sign on them? And perhaps make the blue bomb of a darker blue.

Top Bottom