• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Well just in case you were wondering...

Green is everything i added to the texture[0]

Yellow is everything I renamed. They all used to say "bomb"

Orange is the numbers i changed, it used to be "1" but i changed it to 5 cuz yellow was the 5th texture.

Idk what actualy made it change it could of been a few of the thing i did, or all of em... idk i'm just happy it worked

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Freezing was already fixed, i just renamed the wrong stuffs.

There are still quite a bit of problems though.

He can't hold a grab very long, his areial dont like to hit unless you are really close.

bombs are invisble during up-b.

D:

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
Freezing was already fixed, i just renamed the wrong stuffs.

There are still quite a bit of problems though.

He can't hold a grab very long, his areial dont like to hit unless you are really close.

bombs are invisble during up-b.

D:
aww, wish I knew how to fix those.

are you gunna release it as it is as a beta???

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
I'm guessing not i don't think he works that way anyway I'm pretty sure it's planned as a tuesday release

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I needed something to go with my ridley on charizard. =]

just a quick texture cuz he looked silly as squirtle =3

now wtf am i gonna do for Ivysaur o.0

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
It really makes me mad that I can't work on anything right now. Do any of you have any freaking idea of why my Wii can only read normal discs except Brawl, and not ISOs?

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
I need it to be more.... epic i mean ridley bowser jr. and a spiney wouldn't go together.

I need to make him into an awsome baddie from either the zelda series or DK series.
hmm... Navi or ocatrock (the small baddies that are round and shoot pellets, in the first level of the ledgend of zelda game), i dont play dk games =\

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
BSZ, if you use Configurable USB Loader, you need Hermes' cIOS 222/223.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I said that I do not have an external drive, therefore I do not use any USB loaders. I only use burned ISOs or original discs.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I don't work, and I don't have money at all. I only have 20$ but it's for a book I need for school. I also want to add the fact that my Wii loads my Brawl disc 1/10 of the time when I keep spamming the A button on the Backup Launcher. After that, it gives me a disc error, and when I remove and put the disc back in for a few times (Can range from 5 to 50 times), it randomly loads, and from time to time, it'll give the error.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
hmmm i cna't think of much

what should i do?

Shadow beast, Beast Ganon, Wolf Link or okami

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
For Ivysaur? How about Kraid? Or another Pokemon? The ones you just said don't really fit. I'd love to see Amaterasu on Ivysaur or Pikachu, though, altough Pikachu fits more. Was that what you meant by Okami?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Why do you guys keep saying Okami? It's Amaterasu. I'm glad he's in MvC3.

Also, if you are talking about Ivysaur, I don't think Amaterasu would fit with Ridley and Bowser Jr.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
That's a good idea, but he's not a villain, unless that's not what you wanted to make. If not, what I thought you wanted to make was a trio of Nintendo villains.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
yeah i wanted to make a badace villain trio from their top franchises.... i guess i could make another pokemon o.e theres no badies adn 4 legs :<

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Well, it doesn't necessarily need to have four legs. They could be removed. For example, you could make Andross out of the head and remove the body. Or.. How about a Bulborb or something? Sorry, I'm out of ideas.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
i know, the "big bad koopa" boss in yoshi island SNES (I forgotten his name XD)

oh, btw Starwaffle? do you think it is possibly to vertex out Doopliss of Dedede, they have the same shape, coat/sheet ect.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
=o maybe i may try that one day.

and i finished the texture only to find out that i forgot his horns ;-;

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Don't like my ideas, I see? Well, either way, looks good so far, but weren't his legs shorter?

Also, regarding my Wii, it can also read all Gamecube discs except Melee. Weird coincidence, huh?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
hmm i don't not like your ideas, i'm just waiting for something perfect to pop out D:

and that is a really unfortunate coincidence.

Top Bottom