• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Alright, figured out a solution, but it came at a cost.

I'm using one of the leaves as the head leaf now. So now Bayleef only has 3(6, if you're counting bulbs, not leaves) around it's her neck, and one (two bulbs?) on her head. I'll pull up a pic in a second.

Edit:

This is the best Bayleef you're going to get without major glitches. Ta-frikkin'-dah.

I'm going to sleep now. Ugh. Tomorrow I'll texture it for real. And maybe you'll get a release.

Looking back, I'm actually really happy of the progress I've made.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
You guys are doing great work! Keep it up!

@Razanak: I'm not exactly sure what the problem is (I don't remember your question and I don't know why it would attach anything to center-stage) but if it can be solved by editing what bone an article attaches itself to, I can help you do that.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
its not working though D: i export it and it just says

Reading OBJ file . . .
# Max2Obj Version 4.0 Mar 10th, 2001
#
# object (null) to come ...
#

=[

Piks

Smash Journeyman
This isn't a stab to BeyondYou in any way, he's pretty awesome. I had a Roy project planned before he announced his. I'm just posting that work.

I'll gladly stop this if he requests it, however.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
anyone wanna take a look at the file and see what they can do with it? i think its a lost cause. =[

n64billy

Smash Ace
anyone wanna take a look at the file and see what they can do with it? i think its a lost cause. =[
The Sceptile file? Chuck it to me and I'll take a look... (Don't know how much help I'll be though)

EDIT: Got the model off of Star, found the problem... I'll redo it since he doesn't want too

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi

dedede's mask complete, only thing left is to is to put it on dedede.
guess PSA just like Majoras mask
but dont know how to do it D:

GeminiCrossFade's toad karamälldansen är klar!

and how piranha plant will jump, check below!

normal state

shrinking down to the ground

lift off, exactly like Super Mario world

GameWatching: awesome melee fox! :D

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

People who have played Viewtiful Joe might be familiar with him.

EDIT: Hey, I remember seeing a Caped Falcon in this thread a while back. Does anybody have a download for it?

GameWatching

Smash Ace
IT'S AN EPIC FAIL !!

Why ?
because i didn't morph,
i made it myself since that conforming with the original model gives a mess'd up result !

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
that's why you use symmetry modifiers while morphing...

anyways the caped captain falcon you're thinking of was kurobit's animation hack. it was just a proof of concept done by editing the size and rotation of captain falcon's scarf.

I finished it, but since I only moved its position the same way for each animation, this makes the cape animated somewhat oddly on a few animations and affects every captain falcon (of course)

though I haven't tried it, I thought that the old and new versions of the viewtiful joe had a built-in cape, I guess due to the moved bones or whatnot, is there anything wrong with it?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
though I haven't tried it, I thought that the old and new versions of the viewtiful joe had a built-in cape, I guess due to the moved bones or whatnot, is there anything wrong with it?
Well, the Viewtful Joe hacks have a built-in cape, though I need VJ's cape to look like an actual cape. Right now, it looks more like a scarf.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ok if your not gonna fix the other stuff at least remember the better texture bayleef isn't as much green on the body

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I said last night that I was doing a real texture, the last one was more or less so I could see what she looked like without it being bulbasaur looking.

Mit

Smash Ace
I am excite for new versions of Roy. I hope both of you keep working on them D:

All I request is that you make a version that does not alter his height so he can still be used as a normal skin for Marth without affecting hurtboxes and whatnot too much.

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I said last night that I was doing a real texture, the last one was more or less so I could see what she looked like without it being bulbasaur looking.
Captain Blue is his name. He's Joe's favorite superhero in the games. You remember, 'member? =P

libertyernie

Smash Ace
If your Wii has Homebrew Browser, you can download and run ftpii, then use an FTP client like WinSCP to transfer files back and forth to your SD card.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
It's okay, my brother will be home in a few hours and he has one in his work bag, so I'm not worried.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
This isn't a stab to BeyondYou in any way, he's pretty awesome. I had a Roy project planned before he announced his. I'm just posting that work.

I'll gladly stop this if he requests it, however.
Go ahead and keep working on it man. You seem farther along with it than I am. I should be the one that stops man. You'd probably do a better job with it than me.

humble

Smash Ace
Go ahead and keep working on it man. You seem farther along with it than I am. I should be the one that stops man. You'd probably do a better job with it than me.
Gah, both of you, just do your own work and don't worry so much about who's is better or if they'll mind, everyone loves what both of you guys produce, these two models are distinct with unique twists, people will use both versions, so please don't stop, either of you.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I agree that you should both try and release your own versions. Maybe one of you does the hair better, but the other does a better face. Or maybe one of you can't get the armor looking right.

Or you could just collaborate before release. :p

Top Bottom