• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
It appears you moved the platforms out as requested and added some more background layers.

Can't wait to see more.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Good job, GameWatching, Spider, Juvad, and StarWaffle.

StarWaffle, why are you doing Quilava on Ivysaur and Sceptile on Charizard? It just..doesn't fit, both moveset, animation, and sound-wise.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
lol idk i wanted them all to realate to each other, 1st evo, 2nd evo, 3rd evo, 2nd gen, 3rd gen, 4th gen, fire, water, grass.

its the best fit i can think of.

can i have your charmeleon =o if not then i'll just release piplup by himself

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
i think that water/grass/fire is more important that 1st/2nd/3rd because well then they make sense right?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
StarWaffle, how about Bayleef on Ivysaur and Blaziken on Charizard? That would be even better.

Edit:

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Thanks to both of you, I'll release pretty soon.

Random question, should she still have some of Toon Link's mouths, such as the one shown in the second picture? If so, I'll change it, fix the cel-shaded sword, fix the eyebrows, record a video, and release it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Thanks to both of you, I'll release pretty soon.

Random question, should she still have some of Toon Link's mouths, such as the one shown in the second picture? If so, I'll change it, fix the cel-shaded sword, fix the eyebrows, record a video, and release it.
Yea, keep a few. I hope you put her smirk in.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Alright, and of course, it's in the 3rd picture. I replaced like, two mouths with it. Also, I noticed that the problem wasn't the mouths, but the eyes. I fixed them and I'll take pictures in a moment.

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
No eyes? xD! How can you play as him blind? :p
Loljk, very nice job.
(I'm guessing the eyes only appear in-game).

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Nice job, downloading.

Also, crap, I thought I had fixed Tetra's eyes, but now she looks Asian.

GameWatching

Smash Ace

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hotdogturtle, I'll see what I can do, but don't expect me to do it right now, I have other things to do first.

Also, fixed Tetra's eyes! I'm going to record in like, 5 minutes.

lol none of you are thinking realistically, cept StarWaffle

Quilava and Sceptile sound great to me. Making a Blaziken out of Charizards model that doesnt look incredibly ******** will surprise the hell out of me.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
charizard simply does not have the bone structure for awsome character besides himself D:

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well i don't know too much with what's possible and not blazikin sounds like it could be really tough im not too sure with bayleaf bigsharkz says yes starwaffle says no

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
You can make Bayleef on Ivysaur pretty easily, by moving the head and giving him a neck, if he has enough vertices. Besides, if the resized mouth is messed up, you can always disable the bone of the mouth so it doesn't open.

Also, a more detailed version of Tetra:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
charizard has a few options, but i was thinking starter pokemon.

theres ampharos, kangaskon, tyranitar, lugia.

but imma do sceptile, maybe o.o

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
wow piplup went fast again if bayleaf is possible it would be really cool but it's your choice

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Note: you can move Ivysaur's head and animations will still work fine. The bones set themselves around the polygons, not the other way around. I found that out when I was doing Lileep:

At one time, I moved Ivy's head to the bud to see how it animated, and it worked fine. The model itself eventually corrupted, which is why I never released it. So I don't see why Bayleef won't work.

Top Bottom