• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Okay..I keep trying to record, and my Wii always freezes randomly in the match. I myself believe it's either the Pokemon models or Longchu..

If it's Longchu, I'll try playing as him instead of Tetra.

Edit: Alright, it is Longchu. When he picks up an item, it freezes..

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
The fire would only be possible with PSA, as it would involve moving the particle effect at his tail to his back.

Also, I keep exporting him and he has no eyes! D:

Edit: I fixed it, he'll be out within the next hour. :D

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The fire would only be possible with PSA, as it would involve moving the particle effect at his tail to his back.

Also, I keep exporting him and he has no eyes! D:

Edit: I fixed it, he'll be out within the next hour. :D
Sweet. He can accompany Piplup.

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
Roy v2 in the works. Coming soon. :)

BeyondYou, do you think you can make a Vertex hack of Ike's hair to look like Isaac's (the Assist Trophy from Golden Sun) after you finish with Roy on Marth? Because it would help greatly with my Isaac project (so it can be one-slot). And also I have to say, that looks very impressive. :D

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Heh, I thought it looked good for a start, but I didn't know you were done. I don't like this much.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Well then take it and make it your own.

Edit: I don't mean to sound stand-offish. It's just that there's not much more you can do with it. The model itself is different, but Charizard's animations have a habit of distorting it from it's original form.

Edit Edit: Just to give you more perspective, there's more changed than the preview earlier showed:

johnovision160

Smash Cadet
By the way, Does anybody know a good way to remove polygons off the Nonecktie DK.PAC by any chance? I tried Hexing them out in Hex, but It kept on telling me that It couldn't find them? If there is another way to remove polygons, such as a program or what, what? Then that would be extremely helpful XD?

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
There's an actual Polygon remover program. I'm not sure if it's still up somewhere, do a search.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Hey BigShark, since I know you were a bit disappointed with my last vertex, I'd like to get your opinion on my next:

Don't mind the texture.

Also, it doesn't have bone issues like Tyhplosion, so it looks just like that in game (textures are different, of course.)

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
By the way, Does anybody know a good way to remove polygons off the Nonecktie DK.PAC by any chance? I tried Hexing them out in Hex, but It kept on telling me that It couldn't find them? If there is another way to remove polygons, such as a program or what, what? Then that would be extremely helpful XD?
The program (while some people find it works) doesn't work in many cases (like me). Here's a tutorial KC:MM made a while back that may help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0TdDquju5s

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Johnovision160, you can just vertex hack it out.

Spider, that looks pretty good, but the neck is too wide, the leaf doesn't look much like a leaf, and the bottom of the neck and head need to be fixed. Beside that, it looks great so far. Keep it up.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Looks great so far. the head needs to be less like ivysaur's though. More friendly.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Alright, well, the bulb doesn't like to export right, and it bounces around like Birdo's bow in that Yoshi vertex hack, but otherwise. It's finished.

Edit: The leaves can be changed via textures.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
ok well how noticible? also are they bulbs does he have a round head and not as much a rectangle/oval and is the tail longer

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Okay, now before anyone gets too excited, this doesn't quite look like what this preview shows. I replaced the gun model, BUT it attaches to the stage for some reason. I renamed the bones appropriately, still nothing. And since no one has answered my question yet, I can't fix it.

So, without further ado:

Obviously the texture isn't done, and a super smexy model is in the works too.

OMGANDROSS
If I wasn't already using Bongo Bongo on DK, this would be a perfect addition to the boss pack. That being said:

Want.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
ok well how noticible? also are they bulbs does he have a round head and not as much a rectangle/oval and is the tail longer
The head is all ovally now, although not as much as I wish. The back of the neck is all of 4 vertices, so it's hard to create a rounded shape there, but the rest is fine. The bulbs are there and they look fine. And the tail is another situation of minimum vertices, so there wasn't as much there as I would like to have worked with, and I'm about to go plug him into my brawl to see how noticeable it is. (I was only looking at it in brawl box.)

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I tried him out. Not happy about the leaves\bulbs at all. They move around so much that you can barely tell that they're there. I'll have to figure out some sort of alternative. If anyone can help, I'd love to have a partner on this.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
Well, I can do that, and then the bulbs won't move, but I would rather have the model be one slot.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
well it would still be one slot and not moving is better then being so bad you can't tell
edit: also does the leaf look like a leaf now? and does it have the hole in it

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
So close, but the leaf on top, (which I'm going to try to patch again) keeps moving around still a bit too much. Is there a way I can bind it to another bone, like the head bone, so that it stops moving around?

Edit:

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
patches help where the model is, so if it shows in brawlbox, then it's fine and you don't need to further patch.

the reason it's like that is that it's being morphed by it's skeleton, bound to its back. if possible, detaching the bulb bones from the leaf may be your best option.

spiderjjr45

Smash Apprentice
No matter how much patching the bulb goes through, it just won't work. I can't get the leaf on the top of his head to look or act correctly.

The rest is acting fine. :/

I can't take it! WHY WON'T YOU WORK YOU STUPID BULB NO MATTER WHAT I DO YOU JUST KEEP BREAKING!

D: D: D:

Top Bottom