• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ WITHOUT HOMEBREW RELEASED! (Thanks Comex) (Video UP!)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
It shou;ld work for other games by removing the disc and putting in another one and just having a code named the game title. Only forget I said that because I do not want another generation of people destroying MKWii and Conduit online.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
It shou;ld work for other games by removing the disc and putting in another one and just having a code named the game title. Only forget I said that because I do not want another generation of people destroying MKWii and Conduit online.
Oh. I see...
Well I'll test that out later. It should work, as the exploit loads Gecko.

And there's a new ban going around online, so I wouldn't risk hacking online on Conduit or MKWii anymore.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
And there's a new ban going around online, so I wouldn't risk hacking online on Conduit or MKWii anymore.
The way to bypass the ban has not been blocked yet (which is spoofing the MAC address via Gecko OS) I think.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
The way to bypass the ban has not been blocked yet (which is spoofing the MAC address via Gecko OS) I think.
I know about that. I am talking about a new ban, some code makers got banned by it.

And I also know that, unfortunately, the WiFi Hacking ban has not been able to be bypassed. Yet.

I asked if we could use this for other games simply for the sake of "No Homebrew Needed" for other games, as No Homebrew is really quite useful.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Is it safe to say I can update my wii now with this?

not that the shop channel really has anything I care about, but just curious, because the ability to load games from the SD card and other such things that come with the update would be nice to have I guess....

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion

not that the shop channel really has anything I care about, but just curious, because the ability to load games from the SD card and other such things that come with the update would be nice to have I guess....
I believe so. But I wouldn't just yet.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yes, currently the only real reason not to update your Wii would be the ability to use Gamecube Homebrew, which requires system menu 3.0 or older. Otherwise, Starfall has been updated to work on 4.0/4.1, Preloader although it sucks is god, among other things.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Yes, currently the only real reason not to update your Wii would be the ability to use Gamecube Homebrew, which requires system menu 3.0 or older. Otherwise, Starfall has been updated to work on 4.0/4.1, Preloader although it sucks is god, among other things.

this. if you don't have Gamecube Homebrew, just update I guess.

Unrelated though, Thank God for the Gamecube Action Replay app. It is amazingly useful :)c

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

It's been safe to upgrade since other exploits (bannerbomb, smashstack) were released.

Starfall is now known as StartPatch btw

Isoku

Smash Rookie
Will it ever be possible to have brawl+ automatically loaded up at the start instead of manually loading it each time?

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah, I'm kinda behind the times, but what is startpatch?
It's just Starfall for 4.0/4.1U systems, nothing more

I don't really recommend Preloader anymore...I prefer certain areas of my system to be untouched :ohwell:

edit: I got ninja'd

Chepe

Smash Lord
This sounds cool, because I've been wanting to update my Wii so I could use the Shop Channel again. But I love Brawl+ so much that I haven't updated for a while.

I have one question. Will loading Brawl+ through this method allow you to play on Custom Stages? Because I enjoy many of the stages I have created, and can play them on Brawl+ through the Homebrew Channel. Does this method ban custom stages completely?

timothyung

Smash Ace
illinialex24, you should rename the title to something like SSBB hacks without installing HBC. Technically you're using homebrew, and it doesn't only apply to Brawl+.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Oh. That's too bad, I guess I'll keep the Channel since I love many of my stages. Good job on this regardless!

Zye84

Smash Cadet
Hey, I can't delete the stage that i dl from going online automatically. It won't even give me the option. It's on the Wii memory, does it matter? If so, do i just have to wait till tomorrow, or mess around with the clock to make it delete it? (it deletes the stage after a day, right?)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
I know, it matters, just do the following:

Go online, turn off the option to download stages. Wait a day. It should be gone. I don't think messing with the Wii clock will affect it though.
You don't even have to turn off the option, it won't give you a new stage as long as you don't go onto WiFi.

Zye84

Smash Cadet
frick, i have to wait a day? i was curious how this would play..oh well. btw, brawl+ is to balance all the chars right? I hope that's the case. and if ZSS is still better than Samus, I'm screaming. IT MAKES NO SENSE! DX

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I would've said wait a day, but I found something different, and it somehow worked

Power up your Wii, boot into Brawl, then hold the power button for like 7 seconds until its red, and let it sit for about 10 min, then boot back into Brawl...it should be gone.

This is what I did anyway, might work differently

Edit: I wish that there was a Disable Custom Stages code where it would ignore a certain file (e.g. st_exploit.bin), and allow all of the others...this is the main sticking point in that.

Zye84

Smash Cadet
huh...turning it off completely may refresh the temp memory or something..yeah...tho i thought i did that earlier. i'll try again

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I actually had my Wii off for like 4 hours to be honest...it might be a WiiConnect24 thing.

Also,
Code:
Copy Submit Data [spunit262]
2119E99C 4182001C
0519E99C 60000000
21196C99 40800244
05196C98 40800008
E0000000 80008000
I dunno if that code allows you to delete Nintendo stages or not too.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Forget about it, it was just an idea floating around.

Might be an even weirder idea but try connecting to Nintendo WFC, then turning off, then on the Wii/Brawl, and see if the stage is there.

(This is if, in "Options", Smash Service and everything else like messages, are disabled)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Its a WiiConnect24 thing yes. The submit data is turned off if you also turn off WiiConnect24 or turn off the feature.

And Bionic, if he doesn't want to install Homebrew he can't use codes before he can get the exploit running.

And yeah, ZSS was supposed to be weaker than Samus lol according to Sakurai.

Zye84

Smash Cadet
Its a WiiConnect24 thing yes. The submit data is turned off if you also turn off WiiConnect24 or turn off the feature.

And Bionic, if he doesn't want to install Homebrew he can't use codes before he can get the exploit running.

And yeah, ZSS was supposed to be weaker than Samus lol according to Sakurai.

Uh...yeah, right. He wasn't paying attention, was he? Oh she does less damage but can surround you with all types of laser whip attacks that you cant get out of hardly, and then give a move with more knockback than both the missiles and charge shot combined! That makes her weaker for sure! Dumb***.

Top Bottom