• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ WITHOUT HOMEBREW RELEASED! (Thanks Comex) (Video UP!)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9MQ45DMU download this and run it.

It'll ask you the drive letter of the sd card. This is usually like E or F or something. You should be able to find this.

It'll ask you if you want to back up your old gct. Type a Y which means yes, you do.

and then it'll put all the pacs in the right place (you'll have to create the folders in private/wii/APP/RSBE/pf/fighter. Make sure they are named correctly. http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=80758 you can find the correct names here)

and then in the codes folder on your sd card, there'll be an RSBE01.gct and an oldRSBE01.gct. delete the RSBE01.gct and rename the old one RSBE01.gct

and remember you have to have a regular sd card that's 2GB or less for this to work.
ok I have an SD card that's 32MB.. lol. Will that work?
& my SD card is M. I typed M but it didn't work

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
32mb is too small. Get one that's at least 1GB (don't go over 2GB)

I have no idea about the sd card. you put it in the sd card reader right (or the slot where you put the sd card into the computer)

cuz mine is F and I type F and it's fine. Don't put anything after the F and make sure it's a captal F

Kaffei

Smash Hero
32mb is too small. Get one that's at least 1GB (don't go over 2GB)

I have no idea about the sd card. you put it in the sd card reader right (or the slot where you put the sd card into the computer)

cuz mine is F and I type F and it's fine. Don't put anything after the F and make sure it's a captal F
Yeah, it's M.
It's the SD card drive.
I guess it doesn't work because the SD card isn't 1GB.
So if I use the 4GB one, that won't work either?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Just a note to the topic creator: I would put a note on the OP saying that your sd card should not be SDHC and 1GB to 2GB in size.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Read the original note. BRAWL DOESNT RECOGNIZE SDHC CARDS. The IOS it runs on and the way it was manufactured make it incapable of recognizing an SDHC card. So telling the game to load something off of an SDHC card is impossible, so no hack with it will work. Its always better to use an SD card for 99% of things, because you can buy a few 2 gigs, have a lot of space still, and everything is recognized.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
You'd be surprised.

This exploit likely works on PAL/JPN wii's just by renaming RSBE to RSBP or RSBJ.

I think the stages are universal.

daisho

Smash Lord
I just want to play normal brawl with infinite replay hack, can this do that? (and if so how)

Or is there an easier way?

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Tried to change the name file to RSBP, but it didn't work out and froze my wii. I guess there must be A different way to make it work with PAL :(

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
I just want to play normal brawl with infinite replay hack, can this do that? (and if so how)

Or is there an easier way?
create a text file and put like

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nightly Builds 5.0

8.13/09 or something like that

and put in the infinite replays code and the disable custom stages code. and then use a code manager to export it to gct.

daisho

Smash Lord
create a text file and put like

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nightly Builds 5.0

8.13/09 or something like that

and put in the infinite replays code and the disable custom stages code. and then use a code manager to export it to gct.
I apologize but I really do not understand that post.

If you don't want to help me I completely understand because I really know nothing.

What is a text file?

Do i just type in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nightly Builds 5.0

8.13/09

to that file?

What is a code manager?

How do I export things and what is gct.

If you could answer I would greatly appreciate it but I understand if you don't want to waste your time.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Tried to change the name file to RSBP, but it didn't work out and froze my wii. I guess there must be A different way to make it work with PAL :(
Actually, if it froze your Wii, that's good.

Make sure you don't have ANY stages on your SD card or your Wii (including the downloadable one Nintendo sends out everyday), and none on your SD card except for the exploit itself.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I apologize but I really do not understand that post.

If you don't want to help me I completely understand because I really know nothing.

What is a text file?

Do i just type in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nightly Builds 5.0

8.13/09

to that file?

What is a code manager?

How do I export things and what is gct.

If you could answer I would greatly appreciate it but I understand if you don't want to waste your time.
You should get a Wii code manager and I can get you a .txt file for it.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Ok, so I got it to work.. but I can't do 2 aerials in 1 short hop anymore. How do you do it?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
increase your buffer.

if you see a handicap thing by your name on the CSS, that's not handicap anymore.

so increase your buffer.

Buffer is the amount of frames where you can input another move before the move you're doing currently is over. The default in brawl+ is 0 buffer. the default in brawl is 10, so if you want 10 frames, set it to 100 or more.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
XD

Anyways check out my guide, guys, if you want a different gct but you also want this hack to work. :)

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Actually, if it froze your Wii, that's good.

Make sure you don't have ANY stages on your SD card or your Wii (including the downloadable one Nintendo sends out everyday), and none on your SD card except for the exploit itself.
Im pretty sure i haven't had any stages on the SD card since i used a clean one. I have nothing on the SD card except for the things i downloaded. There is one ST file in there, should i delete that or what?

Anyway, i'll verify if i really didn't had any stages.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yeah there should be one stage on the SD card, but you should have only that hack I gave you and none else. The hack fails like once every 30 times, it just won't load and I think it causes the game to freeze, but its rare. I've had it twice in every time I've laded and I think its caused by me pressing some GC buttons, whenever I haven't pressed something, it loads for sure.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
The truth is, I am not personally interested in Brawl+, and I have already hacked my Wii, but a friend of mine does not want to risk hacking his. Is it possible to do this exploit with normal Brawl? Is this simply a code you put in the .gct file witch triggered the exploit?

Top Bottom