• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Steb

Smash Journeyman
1822 Rue Sainte-Catherine Ouest

It's a block away from Guy-Concordia metro. Go through the Saint-Mathieu exit and walk towards Saint-Catherine (downhill). You should be able to see it on your right from the intersection.

gr8ape

Smash Apprentice
this week was awesome, had a lot of fun playing vs matt lol and everyone else of course

That was fun, even if it was mainly Melee and Brawl + (I mean, there was absolutely no vBrawl lolz). I need more Samus MU experience in Melee >_>
techiyo? lol

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Yeah DarkISDA is techiyo.

I also have a few notes:

1) I may have accidentally taken out my laptop charger when taking my wii out and stuff or something. So if you have a laptop charger that isn't yours/if you saw one, please tell me.

2) I realized that the head2head setups could be really useful for teams. Sometimes having 4 people crowded around a really small TV leads to like bad seating and angled views on the TV, etc. Using head2head setups would eliminate this problem and also allow you to speak to your teammate more freely.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
This week was mad fun. I wish I could've played more B+ though.

On a sidenote, I love Meelee.

That is all.

Edit: I think I caught H1N1 btw, I'm showing like every symptom. =/

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm opening Dom's controller and replacing wires with cheese.
Man cheese.
But since I'm half jewish, I'm using Elef's cheese.
Also, great turn out. I won't be eating tortellini next week so umm, we can have ranbat for real, now that we know we can have a ranking. Also there should be more set ups apparently?

Oh and the tv that lagged should be taken for another game than smash.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I'm opening Dom's controller and replacing wires with cheese.
Man cheese.
But since I'm half jewish, I'm using Elef's cheese.
Also, great turn out. I won't be eating tortellini next week so umm, we can have ranbat for real, now that we know we can have a ranking. Also there should be more set ups apparently?

Oh and the tv that lagged should be taken for another game than smash.
Actually, that TV was lagging when Melee was on it, but Jin changed a setting on the TV and it didn't lag any more, according to Matt. However, when I replaced the Melee with B+, it lagged a bit...very weird.

And uh...ranbats for what game? O.o

vrud

Smash Apprentice
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Why is it when i dun come every1 plays melee!!!
RAGEEDIT: FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU it was free too!!!!!

Elefterios

Smash Journeyman
chet posting

someone left his wiimote at the last weeklies. I don't remember who handed it to me, but if anyone has any information about that, please pm me. thanks!

Top Bottom