• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

kr3wman

Smash Master
Falcon/Ganon crew?
Random crew?
Manly characters only crew?
God tier only crew?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Sheik's a man so not he woudn't count in female character.

I'll be there tomorrow. Gotta put that MK up a bit.

Kev, I could maybe go to le chevalier saturday. Is there something good going there?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Lmao, did you even play Oot before posting that?

Let me explain in simple details why sheik is a MAN.

1.Zelda transforms into sheik because ganon can't smell the aura of a MAN.

2.That dumb thing that people always say (Dude sheiks a girl it's zelda LOL!!!!1111oneoneone) is plain stupid. Zelda is a mage thus meaning she can take form of others meaning she could definetely change her sex, like she does with sheik.

3.If sheik was considered a girl in oot then sheik would have no purpose whatsoever except to play songs on his harp.

got it now?

kr3wman

Smash Master

2.That dumb thing that people always say (Dude sheiks a girl it's zelda LOL!!!!1111oneoneone) is plain stupid. Zelda is a mage thus meaning she can take form of others meaning she could definetely change her sex, like she does with sheik.

3.If sheik was considered a girl in oot then sheik would have no purpose whatsoever except to play songs on his harp.

got it now?
Zelda is a girl.

Sheik is Zelda.

Therefore, Sheik is a girl.

However, it is true that Sheik's personality is one of a male sheikah, but she reamins Zelda whether you like it or not.

EDIT : I've beaten OoT several times. I could probably speedrun it if I had the game and some time.

Jer

Smash Ace

got it now?

1: Zelda doesn't transform, she puts on an outfit, thus not changing genders.

2: Refer to number one, Zelda is Female thus Sheik is Female.

3: When in Oot do they say Sheik is a dude?

4: I've ***** Oot many times in my life, please don't test me on zelda knowledge

kr3wman

Smash Master
Ruto does say Sheik is a man in the water temple. But Ruto didn't know/didn't know at that time that Sheik is Zelda.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
real men don't like winning, i guess.
I hate people that point out the obvious flaws in my logic...

Sheik is a GIRL (Sorry Agony, gotta side with... the rest of the world on this one)

Kev, I could maybe go to le chevalier saturday. Is there something good going there?
Always. Le Chevalier is where it's at. Err- but seriously, if enough people are willing to come, Stef and I would hold a smashfest.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
In point of logic.

Last thing:

If I transform into a girl, will people call me a girl or a guy? Think about it, deeply.........

Sheik, himself is a guy, but it's zelda transforming into a guy that would mean there's no possible answer to that. Sheik is zelda, but it's a male zelda..o_O

kr3wman

Smash Master
In point of logic.

Last thing:

If I transform into a girl, will people call me a girl or a guy? Think about it, deeply.........

Sheik, himself is a guy, but it's zelda transforming into a guy that would mean there's no possible answer to that. Sheik is zelda, but it's a male zelda..o_O
You're still a guy.

btw, I cannot be there anymore.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Coming tomorrow with my stuff. Just hope I wake up early enough to do enough hours at work to make it, lol.

Oh and Kev, sorry but I work until 8:00 this Saturday :(.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I failed so hard today in the tournament. But I owned Thad on live stream so yay. I'll try uploading as much as I can on YouTube tonight. So check it out soon:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Atreelol&view=videos

Congrats to Stef/Thad for winning the tourney.
Congrats to Kirt who did really well today.
Congrats to Fizzi for picking Meta Knight and failing just like everyone else who picks him up.

And the shortcut to get home I tried today failed since the bus schedule is different at 11:00.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll be looking forward to the few good matches I had recorded : D
Didn't do too bad in the tourney, considering the amount of people.

Joel, I want to comment next time. Sounds like fun.

Top Bottom