• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Thanks for coming everyone. Since there was so much support for him in chat I guess Fizzi should be the official commentator for Montreal. Enjoy it everyone.

I really wanted to win this one too, back to the drawing board :(

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Oh no, an official commentator? What about meeeeeeh D:
Seriously though, it did seemed like he was the most professional about it, without being too dull, so I agree he's hitting a good balance. I'd just be sandbagging the mic :p

And Steb, I respect the time you take to extract all these and put up with the trouble of putting them online, so don't worry about not uploading them on the same very night XD

swordgard

Smash Hero
Agora i forgot to tell you gj for 4th place, you clearly improved too, man i wanna play you guys XD

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I had a good night yesterday.

My 2 stock on fizzi, lol. Though he seemed tired.
Getting owned by agora (always happen 'till we get into a tourney match xD) I hate missfires, REALLY. =O
rematching Kirt and winning.
taking revenge on Tech's sonic -_-'' I really don't know why I lost the first time...Maybe 'cause it was my first game of the night, I dunno.

Didn't get to participate in the 2$ tourney...sux..I guess I'm officially more poor then everyone o_O.

Was lots of fun guys!

For the tourneys we should start doing single elim everytime, if we want to always finish in time. Except maybe for doubles tourney since they usually take less time.

Double tourney next week? I really want those back =O.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I was being sarcastic, I thought everyone was being sarcastic in chat because they always complained about Fizzi so that was my response, but I guess it flopped :(. There is no official commentator as of yet, and I'm trying to find someone good for FFYF2 because I won't be there all the time.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I was being sarcastic, I thought everyone was being sarcastic in chat because they always complained about Fizzi so that was my response, but I guess it flopped :(. There is no official commentator as of yet, and I'm trying to find someone good for FFYF2 because I won't be there all the time.
Your commentating is the best, but you cant always be there indeed. We could have like a list of 5 people who can commentate well and theyd alternate? And you know what, if we can, we should do something no tournament has done yet. 2 live streams!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your commentating is the best, but you cant always be there indeed. We could have like a list of 5 people who can commentate well and theyd alternate? And you know what, if we can, we should do something no tournament has done yet. 2 live streams!
Agreed.

Also, what about having commentating duos? We should try it once at least.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I didn't really commentate that much. I did at times but mainly I kinda just said random ****. I think I managed to entertain some people. :p

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Kev did alright on the commentating
Thanks,
I was only speaking of the basics most of the time lol, I was commenting right at the start of a new round so I was constantly swarmed with people questionning me and checking the brackets, so I couldn,t follow the game perfectly or nteract with the chat lol.

I'll try to do better next time.

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
Great evening guys! I had more wins then usual, and wasn't as predictable. My jiggs under smashville probably annoyed most of you, but it was funny. I hope my good matches were recorded! Kev, try seconding Wario instead of olimar, trust me. (NOT A JOKE!!!)

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Great evening guys! I had more wins then usual, and wasn't as predictable. My jiggs under smashville probably annoyed most of you, but it was funny. I hope my good matches were recorded! Kev, try seconding Wario instead of olimar, trust me. (NOT A JOKE!!!)
Why? Lolimar just seems so much cooler. Besides, my Wario always motorcycles into people's spikes, among many other flaws.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Ask steb to teach you wario, he has the best wario evar. Which other wario player can mind game with tthe bike's abilities. I mean he does a wheely upward to evade down smash damages, to good.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Ask steb to teach you wario, he has the best wario evar. Which other wario player can mind game with tthe bike's abilities. I mean he does a wheely upward to evade down smash damages, to good.
But you guys don't seem to get it... I don't wanna play Wario... I wanna play Lolimar!

@ Kage : I'm not making excuses for him, but before the last tourney, I noticed he'd play MUCh better in friendlies than in tourneys or money matches.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Fizzi losing to Kirt and Thad ****** everyone.. Step it up wtf guys!
Go suck a lemon Kage, I think you of all people should step it up; your Ike eats too much damage too quickly.

Funny how you would apply your logic to chokes but you can't grasp the idea that people can improve. Has it not maybe occurred to you that maybe OTHER people are stepping their game up?

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
Funny how you would apply your logic to chokes but you can't grasp the idea that people can improve. Has it not maybe occurred to you that maybe OTHER people are stepping their game up?
I would like to use myself as an example of this...Since I myself have noticed better matches against the same people. I got stef down to 1 stock during both my first games, and I was extremely happy that I almost won with my jiggs rest, but he shielded just in time. Trust me, I landed that move at least 5 times that night, and zant would know, I beat him with it (friendly). why I'm good with puff, I have no clue. At least I stand my own ground with a (quote) terrible character.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
I agree too. I remember when I started I couldn't keep up with Bento and now we're almost of equal level (but I still think he's better than I XP). Humans learn from mistakes and improve.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Go suck a lemon Kage, I think you of all people should step it up; your Ike eats too much damage too quickly.

Bin oui eh? Chain grab lolol.

Top Bottom