• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Showing up too with a Fire Field Boss Song 2 Yell Dead Celled FD Fountain of Dream (Melee) Boss song 1ed Battlefield Battle in the Base Bramble Blasted smashville Lip's Theme Route 209ed yoshi's island Team Galactic Victory Roaded pokemon stadium 1 Metroid Endinged brinstar wii.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Showing up too with a Fire Field Boss Song 2 Yell Dead Celled FD Fountain of Dream (Melee) Boss song 1ed Battlefield Battle in the Base Bramble Blasted smashville Lip's Theme Route 209ed yoshi's island Team Galactic Victory Roaded pokemon stadium 1 Metroid Endinged brinstar wii.
Stop taking crack.

swordgard

Smash Hero
U NAME DROPIN AGAIN SON! **** I wish I had old school friends too...
Lmao, im just waiting for everyone to catch on this and make it a new fad, after the filauc quoting he does from my old combo video(nobody can argue the sutff was that good XD). So like, next time i talk to you and say your name, you can say im name dropping for that too i guess XD. Seems like im still not sure if il go to the weekly, hopefully i can see you there sphyra<<<<more name dropping.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Woot, I'm going to my bro's house so I'll be there =) I won't have my Wii, though.

Reason I coudn't go was because I coudn't go to my mom's house anymore, but my bro's letting me in his now =)

zaf

Smash Lord
To be quite honest, brown pita bread is better >.<
this.

chet will be coming fizzi, so you guys have to play. Then the winner should play stef for the game.

will we be doing anything special this wednesday? a tourney, doubles, crew?

Percon

Smash Lord
Hi chester, what character are you playing this week? :p

I'm gonna be in Montreal for the weekend of the 31st, is anything going on?

I know there's a wedding one of the days I have to go to, but I don't think there are any commitments otherwise. Not sure how long I'm there for, though.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Hi chester, what character are you playing this week? :p

I'm gonna be in Montreal for the weekend of the 31st, is anything going on?

I know there's a wedding one of the days I have to go to, but I don't think there are any commitments otherwise. Not sure how long I'm there for, though.
Probably me or Agora will host something. Check the Montreal thread for that stuff.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i have a fever of 102 degrees atm, i doubt ill be able to make it (though im on a bunch of meds and feeling a lot better).

Top Bottom