• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Can anyone that watched both the Cat4 livestream and yesterday's livestream compare them both? Because we used the same computer/dazzle at Cat4 (mine). The only variable is the internet connection.

I don't think livestreams are ever great quality.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Great evening.

Everyone keeps on improving, which is great, and the newcomers are great for the community.

And shoutout to Vwins/Bam/Kage for playing with us the lousy noobs at Melee. Vwins since he ripped me open a new hole last night. Bam to apologize for everytime I hit it in doubles and Kage just for saying wtf every time he got it.

MaritLage227

Smash Apprentice
I'm just glad I won some matches yesterday (2 friendlies : ( ) but I still learnt a lot about which chars I should main now. Whover saw my Ike combo on daisy fan had to admit that it was pretty sweet (Ike (me) vs. MK on Brinstar).

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Man. I missed a singles tournament now?

I hope everyone's been having fun and stuff! Wish I was there...

zaf

Smash Lord
Can anyone that watched both the Cat4 livestream and yesterday's livestream compare them both? Because we used the same computer/dazzle at Cat4 (mine). The only variable is the internet connection.

I don't think livestreams are ever great quality.
I was at cat4, the quality was the same as the weekly. It is a bit pixelated but
it is nothing to complain about. It isn't unbearable. It is manageable.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I did some inquiries and it seems it ran pretty smooth for most while absolutely horrid for others. I think it's more an occurence on their end than ours so I don't know what the best solution to this issue would be.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I might go.

@Zaf : I want my revenge in Melee >:3 + Smash 64 is way better than brawl :D

@Agora : Since I might come, bring my wii :D

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Lol that's so unfair Krew. And yeah, I mean, I guess we could play for the game. Why not? Might as well have something for the winner of the tournament. Although I hope chet shows up cause i need to have my match with him too.

Btw, I don't type in french cause I can't spell worth ****.

Top Bottom