• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Probably not for a couple weeks due to the holidays. You'll have to satisfy your smash cravings by getting in touch with others for a Smashfest. Talk about that in the Montreal Thread.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
Since Stephen in english is usually Steven, and this is abbreviated to Steve. Stef would be seen more often for Stephanie.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'll be there on the 7th. :). Looking forward to it. Let's make it a big one! Also if there's a melee setup... i'll play, no big deal if there isn't though.

zaf

Smash Lord
I'll be there on the 7th. :). Looking forward to it. Let's make it a big one! Also if there's a melee setup... i'll play, no big deal if there isn't though.
ill try and bring melee for you
wanna mm? lol

ill be coming to the weekly
bringing a tv, wii, jer? and a niko

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
zaf, i have an extra tv in my room these days, do you want to bring it to the weeklies since we might end up being a large group again.

zaf

Smash Lord
there wont be enough room for your tv and you
i am already bringing jer, niko and a tv
i can just bring another tv

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
For those who remember me, I had a great time last Wednesday and I'm planning to attend next Wednesday as well so

Kev! will attend unless he gets hit by a bus.
Kev! will MAYBE bring a Wii and television.

Just in case, I just want to apologize if anyone feels like they're wasting their time playing me. I know that a good number of the players at Gamer's World are good enough to make me look like a noob, but it's the only place I feel like I learn atm (there are only like 3-4 good people that play at my local card shop).
See you on Wednesday.

kr3wman

Smash Master
For those who remember me, I had a great time last Wednesday and I'm planning to attend next Wednesday as well so

Kev! will attend unless he gets hit by a bus.
Kev! will MAYBE bring a Wii and television.

Just in case, I just want to apologize if anyone feels like they're wasting their time playing me. I know that a good number of the players at Gamer's World are good enough to make me look like a noob, but it's the only place I feel like I learn atm (there are only like 3-4 good people that play at my local card shop).
See you on Wednesday.
Repentigny?

Holy ****.

Top Bottom