• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
For those who remember me, I had a great time last Wednesday and I'm planning to attend next Wednesday as well so

Kev! will attend unless he gets hit by a bus.
Kev! will MAYBE bring a Wii and television.

Just in case, I just want to apologize if anyone feels like they're wasting their time playing me. I know that a good number of the players at Gamer's World are good enough to make me look like a noob, but it's the only place I feel like I learn atm (there are only like 3-4 good people that play at my local card shop).
See you on Wednesday.
Don't apologize, everyone starts somewhere. We're not wasting our times, we're having fun, which is for me the goal of the weekly :) And getting better. I didn't met you yet, but welcome to smashboards!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Indeed, he told me he'd give my infos to some friends.
j'ai ton numéro de téléphone :flame:

k ben jcrois pas me déplacer à repentigny bientôt, so au pire euh on s'arrangera pour que tu viennes jouer avec nous un jour. c'est quoi tes persos déjà?

edit:
add me on msn, info in my prohfaile

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Don't apologize, everyone starts somewhere. We're not wasting our times, we're having fun, which is for me the goal of the weekly :) And getting better. I didn't met you yet, but welcome to smashboards!
NO! The weeklies are meant to create the super soldier players known as the Elites that, once the status reached, stop coming to the weeklies to play within their own small group of people. ;)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Funny story, you guys remember Jo? That friend I invited to one of my early Brawl fests and came once or twice to the Weeklies? He's an employee at the Chevalier hobby store in Repentigny ( which is where I used to live ), where Stef and Kev come from : D He's been pushing the game at the store for a while now, and having them play with tourney rules and all.

The Brawl infection is spreading fast.

Oh, and I still can't come this week, once again. Last week it was my broken computer, this week's it's a car rental to go get my new futon base. : |

swordgard

Smash Hero
Funny story, you guys remember Jo? That friend I invited to one of my early Brawl fests and came once or twice to the Weeklies? He's an employee at the Chevalier hobby store in Repentigny ( which is where I used to live ), where Stef and Kev come from : D He's been pushing the game at the store for a while now, and having them play with tourney rules and all.

Oh, and I still can't come this week, once again. Last week it was my broken computer, this week's it's a car rental to go get my new futon base. : |
Actually, ive had pms from 2 people on allisbrawl that live very near me and may be insterested in competitive smash too.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I might go there today. We´ll see.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
well we all know you can only offer skills
you broke ***
loool chet come to saudi
due to the exchange rate from the canadian dollar to saudi riyals (the currency here) being really high I'm becoming the richest person in saudi arabia :D
and Chet since I wont be touching a controller for the next 2 month I would like to take the skill offer when I come back

zaf

Smash Lord
loool chet come to saudi
due to the exchange rate from the canadian dollar to saudi riyals (the currency here) being really high I'm becoming the richest person in saudi arabia :D
and Chet since I wont be touching a controller for the next 2 month I would like to take the skill offer when I come back
quit wolf...

Kev!

Smash Journeyman

Rofl, I'M the Brawl-addict pushing the game over there. I started organizing mini-tournies (not that many players there) and the only reason I go there is to play Brawl with friends. It's been a long time since I last saw you, it would be cool to play you again at the weeklies eventually Benj. I also wish Jo would take a break from his god**** Warhammer and come to Montreal with us lol. I'm also up to nearly 350 hours play time on my name over there... In a hobby store.
Something went wrong in my life lol.

Edit: Btw, my friend took back the Wii he lent me so I'll be unable to bring a Wii and television set :(, but I'll be there around 6:00 with Stef.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
So here is the bracket. I am SOOOO upset we didn't get to finish. I was so pumped to play my next match with chet. I was on my game.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Grand Finals Winner's side - Stef
Loser's Finals - Chet, Fizzi
4 - Damax
5 - Kirt
5 - Kage
7 - Sphyra
7 - Joel
9 - Cal
9 - Vwins
9 - Steb
9 - kr3wman
13 - kev
13 - Daisy
13 - BentoBox
13 - Calm
17 - MaritLage

My brothers just told me they watched me fail so that's embarrassing. Congrats to Stef for getting to the winners side for grand finals.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
My roomates saw my matches vs Damax and others. I played quite well vs Damax. I was so ready to take on Chet lol. Anyways, as a first experience, I quite enjoyed the live stream. I will continue doing it I think, and hopefully the popularity will grow.

Also, I love singles tournaments. I would love to have one every week, but I know not everyone wants that :p.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I was pretty bad today lol. But my games with Vwins were so close and intense <3. And I really hate mario with a passion. In fact, I just can't deal with camping at all :<. Deff gotta work on that.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I'm all for them coming more often though <3 Hell, we have guys from repentigny braving the horrendous weather to come and play smash with us~

Top Bottom