• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Alopex

Smash Ace
Zaf, I'm confused. Are you trying to pick a non-MK main? You were trying TL before. Are you settling for G&W or this another phase?

zaf

Smash Lord
Zaf, I'm confused. Are you trying to pick a non-MK main? You were trying TL before. Are you settling for G&W or this another phase?
whats there to be confused about
i dropped mk
i play gaw
i was trying tl, but i cant play him anymore.
it is not a phase. gaw is ****
ill try to explain this to you on the bus today

The other day he told me he was trying to main Lucario o_O
Key word there tech

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
LOL at vid.. I'm gonna say brawl sucks just cuz of that and hate on Kirt lol.
This is why you and Zaf are both the airheads of our community. If you both were chicks, you'd be both blonds.

As for being on topic, I should be there next week. I know i didnt show up this one to those who had business with me, but it was kinda to be expected. I'll try again for the next one and all we have to do is postpone.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
This is why you and Zaf are both the airheads of our community. If you both were chicks, you'd be both blonds.

As for being on topic, I should be there next week. I know i didnt show up this one to those who had business with me, but it was kinda to be expected. I'll try again for the next one and all we have to do is postpone.
since kirt is going i'll be there

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I think Kirt doesn't get it...
No im just fed up of you guys's flamming and childishness all the time so i chose to ignore you and i hope its something that catches on so that this community can mature. I mean, I've stopped hanging around my school's anime club for less.

So, you guys go on ahead, keep it up if thats what you want :ohwell:

zaf

Smash Lord
He might be moving to ZSS, too.
We need someone else to pick up MK so I can learn the matchup properly. I've played Zaf's like, twice.
ill play mk for you then
i do the same thing with chet
ill probably play mk for niagara tbh and start gaw after the tourney.
i dont have enough exp with gaw right now to go up against gtan with it.

Top Bottom