• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
also, anyone who lives in the west-island (like me) should inform me because we have some small tournaments out here, usually 8-16 people, but we can also have a crew battle. Its free so if ur in the area and interested let me know.
Oh crap really? We have about 3-5 active Brawl players here. I'm from St-Anne-De-Bellevue, Thad from Pierrefonds, Kage from Roxboro, Matt (less active, mo' Melee) from Pierrefonds, and Denis from Pierrefonds (but we never see him). If you have MSN, add me at crazy2467 at hotmail dot com.

Brainx

Smash Rookie
Well i'm out in baie d'urfé, and most of the guys are from the beaconsfield area near woodland on the 20.

Fordfocus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3797-6229-6293
Sup Guys its Me Arcanine this place is s hard to talk to people i suggest we go to alisbrawl.com we can talk There like Msn and i can make group for us that way will be the only ones, good game t u fizzi and bentobox i hopre to paly you guys soon

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Sup Guys its Me Arcanine this place is s hard to talk to people i suggest we go to alisbrawl.com we can talk There like Msn and i can make group for us that way will be the only ones, good game t u fizzi and bentobox i hopre to paly you guys soon
Allisbrawl seems to be more of an online play community. Smashboards seems more like a regional community. Anyways, these forums are a pretty good way to talk to each other, but my msn/aim are in my profile, you can add me if you like. And if you wanna add yours to your profile you can. Also, you gonna come tomorow? Tomorow should be a $2 tourney. $2 entry fee, winner takes the whole pot. No ridiculous stealing from the pot, those Dawson guys i think took a lot from the pot since people re-entered a lot and stuff, was definetly more than $50.

kr3wman

Smash Master
lol AiB.

I won´t go back there, it´s full of morons.

Fordfocus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3797-6229-6293
I cant make it tomrrow i work but i find out from mohamed when the next get together and how do i save thi s thred

ThatGuy

Smash Master
While in the thread, on the header there is an option called "Thread Tools". Click it for the drop down menu, and select "Subscribe to this thread". After that, you can access this (and any other subscribed) thread from your User CP.

EDIT: Same Focus that came to FFYF, correct?

BentoBox

Smash Master
So I have a statistics&measurement lab midterm on monday and I just learned that I have a PDE midterm too on that same day (which wasn't known by the majority of the class for some odd reason, until today), so... I won't be showing up to any fests this week, including the weeklies =[. benkyoushimasho!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Looks like I can't make it to the weekly because work has scheduled me for every day of my life.

Conveniently it also impedes on the time I need to finish the 4 assignments I have due this week.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Turns out I'm not coming either. I desperately need to study for my math midterm on thursday.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
well, if no one is going, i might as well not go as well then.
I think we should do something small scale at someone's house then tomorrow.

Sphyra

Smash Apprentice
What a dead week. Watch Clet get kidnapped, ***** and **** all over him before Friday and that get canceled too.

Alopex

Smash Ace
Well, Kirt, looks like we'll have to wait until Clet's to have another fateful Zelda vs Falco match.

Top Bottom