• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Steb

Smash Journeyman
I haven't touched Lucario for a while, as awesome as I think he is.

Dittos amongst the top tiers sound horrible. Tornado spam, explosions everywhere, chaingrabbing each other across the stage. ESPECIALLY DIDDY. Can't even stand up.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Oops, big maybe for me Wednesday after all.
Might have to work overtime for my super DS project.

Brainx

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was told at the Dawson tourney that this was the place to go for info. I wont be able to show this week, maybe next time. Is it cool if i bring a friend or 2?

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hey, I was told at the Dawson tourney that this was the place to go for info. I wont be able to show this week, maybe next time. Is it cool if i bring a friend or 2?
Welcome to the ever-growing MTL Smash family.

At this rate we'll become a competitive machine in no time :laugh:

Brainx

Smash Rookie
also, anyone who lives in the west-island (like me) should inform me because we have some small tournaments out here, usually 8-16 people, but we can also have a crew battle. Its free so if ur in the area and interested let me know.

Brainx

Smash Rookie
also, anyone who lives in the west-island (like me) should inform me because we have some small tournaments out here, usually 8-16 people, but we can also have a crew battle. Its free so if ur in the area and interested let me know.

kr3wman

Smash Master
How did you double post something 10 minutes apart?

BentoBox

Smash Master
We should have a massive fest @ westisland one of these days~ They have as much people there as we have showing up on weeklies.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
woow that's fast you should make it to weeklies for sure
a piece of advise don't money match fil

Top Bottom