• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
A broken Brawl hack, nice. I have a couple ideas from my own AwsomeBrawl idea that never quite took off; lemme know what you think of them:

:mario2: and :luigi2:: footstools deal 2% damage and meteor smash
:sonic:: jump damages in a similar manner to Screw Attack (but not identically, as it would play a slash sound and deal no knockback, even to Alloys).
:fox:: deletes item in hand at start of side taunt and gives him a Ray Gun at the end.

So yeah, ask me for the code for whatever you want to use, bcuz that's all I really coded (other than un-nerfed Rest and a couple other things I forgot about).

K.Mac

Smash Lord
If you can explain how to make a snapshot loader, I'll see what I can do.
I actually don't know how to make snap loaders. :[ but I'm sure someone does.

It would really help, because as I use Fox, MK, Yoshi and D3 on Brawl+ (and MK and D3 on vBrawl) I could help you guys to break them.

Quick advance on Yoshi - make his Dair and Fair like smash64 - insanely quick startup time, and enough hitstun to combo - oh, and no ability to DI out of it. ;)

Dair to Fair spike was a combo on smash64... his Fair was so quick. ;)

And yes, make Jigglypuff's rest insane. I was actually thinking making it easier to hit - like Jiggs just has to be touching them to connect it. broken hitbox much? ;]

edit

For D3, make his waddle-dee throw throw only gordos. LOL.

Shinde425

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I'm thinking Ike with Balanced Ike recovery, Marth (or Mk, but I don't wanna demand too much now) lag on all of his attacks, and SA frames all over the place to represent his Ashera/Yune's blessings. ^^ Yay, or nay?

:mario2: and :luigi2: footstools deal 2% damage and meteor smash
You know, I had the same idear. 'Cept, Mario and Luigi pings them downward. They kill everything with their deadly head jumps. xD

Rikami

Smash Apprentice
This is a great idea!!
I'd love to see how the final product comes out

oh and I'm really dying to know how you guys got Final Destination to look like the tabuu stage!!!!
Someone tell me!

Numbuh 214

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I'm thinking Ike with Balanced Ike recovery, Marth (or Mk, but I don't wanna demand too much now) lag on all of his attacks, and SA frames all over the place to represent his Ashera/Yune's blessings. ^^ Yay, or nay?

:mario2: and :luigi2:: footstools deal 2% damage and meteor smash
You know, I had the same idear. 'Cept, Mario and Luigi pings them downward. They kill everything with their deadly head jumps. xD
Well, no. I wanted my hack to be unbalanced, but not CRAZY unbalanced.

Gyros Kirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3247-1699
Switch FC
5691-0378-5993
bpc, you need kirby help? like, ideas?
I have given some ideas of kirby on page 21.

Increased speed and knockback om his smash attacks. Usmash and Dsmash has non sourspot.
Get his Uptilt to Dair spam back from SSB64. Give his Dair 4%-6% per hit. Uptilt dos him 12% dmg and have extremly low KBG.
Make it harder to escape out from his inhale.
More dmg and knockback om Bair.
More dmg on Fair and Uair.
Increased airspeed.
Speed up Final Cutter and remove the endlag. Speed up the wave and it dos 11%
Good or bad ideas?

NNID
Budget_Player
We aren't as much looking for a list of buffs as we are a concept, and how to best abuse this concept. Like, MK is getting air speed and becoming even faster and more combo-based. Link is becoming a trapper by slowing down his arrows. Ganon? Baits and punishes, has the most stupid punishing game in the history of brawl. Bowser is just THE ****ING TANK. Jiggs is the top glass cannon. But what's Kirby?

Eldiran

Smash Lord
We aren't as much looking for a list of buffs as we are a concept, and how to best abuse this concept. Like, MK is getting air speed and becoming even faster and more combo-based. Link is becoming a trapper by slowing down his arrows. Ganon? Baits and punishes, has the most stupid punishing game in the history of brawl. Bowser is just THE ****ING TANK. Jiggs is the top glass cannon. But what's Kirby?
Perhaps Kirby is the character who takes the enemies' strengths and then abuses them. We could make Copy a lot more important, either by super-buffing all stolen abilities or by having stolen abilities also have subtle influences on his moveset.

(example: after using Pit's arrow or Metaknight's Tornado, Kirby gains extra jumps until he is next hit. Or, after using Marth's stab, Kirby's jab can draw a sword and stab rapidly, until he gets hit.)

Of course, this idea is just a cool one, not one that necessarily complements the strengths that skilled Kirby players are used to.

NNID
Budget_Player
Almost what I was thinking; we make copy worth using. Basically make it "if he swallows you, the matchup moves about 10-20 points in his direction". The only bothersome part is just doing it all; it's a lot of articles and subactions. So we'll hold off on that until we're sure it's a good idea or I get motivated enough to just up and do it :V

Leo Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Kirby is a suicide bomber. If he eats you and walks off stage, you cannot escape. His up-throw can be aimed. His rock spikes, but cannot be deactivated in the air.

Etc

EDIT: I was thinking Eldiran's idea, but it would be a pain to do each Kirby .PAC though.

Metal B

Smash Journeyman
Brawl- needs more explosions. The idea behind it is to be over the top, so just include more graphic effects. Even if they do nothing like do more damage or a bigger hitbox, just let more attacks look ****** and over the top.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
i like the suicide idea

and make copy unpunishable
he only loses ability via taunt (we can do that, right?)

i was going to suggest abusing copy, but i realize thats a lot of work
i tried to map all of kirby's neutral-b subactions once, but quickly got lost :(

other than that, i cant really think of anything that stands out about kirby that would be worth buffing ridiculously...at least, anything worth more than anything else

warpd

Smash Apprentice
If you reallllllllly want to buff Kirby. Then give him his old Melee taunt.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

_Tiamat_

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if you're still taking suggestions for Ike, or if this might already be in, but I think it would be awesome if his side smash created a shockwave across nearly the entire lenght of FD, maybe with set knockback, just sending the opponent flying up a bit with like 10% (kinda like Dedede's but more range), or maybe it could make them trip lol. Jumping should dodge this of course.

This would be almost a projectile

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
give kirby tons of throw shenanigans

like uthrow has massive growth to ko
bthrow has really low endlag to air combo
dthrow is melee-esque but less ****ty
fthrow combos forever if you dont di

and allow throwcides again

and pummel has a massive range of effect to mess up the ICs and doubles matches :D

Dsmash: if holding a, keep spinning
Same with dash attack and nair

warpd

Smash Apprentice
Kirby is a close range grappler. Make him were once Kirby gets a hold of you, you won't be able to escape his endless strings of attacks unless he makes a mistake or you DI correctly.

Aerials: Neutral Air can have increase of speed. F-Air: has some electrical properties that help hold the victim in place making it easier to combo. Up-Air has freezing effects making it easier to juggle. B-air does more shield damage. Down-Air should be like 64, very little start up time.

Also make it so when Kirby performs his Up-B he will always be able to grab the ledge, kind of like Ike. Also try to make the attack really fast so Kirby could actually combo with it. Increase the wind effects and armor frames of inhale. If you can let him be able to move around while inhaling.

For his hammer, try to make it chargeable. Uncharged it is a really fast attack with wind effects. Fully charged creates an explosion (hammer catches on fire). Rock needs faster start up time with a large shock wave effect when it hits the ground.

PurDi

Smash Journeyman
Now I don't know a thing about hacking so if some of the stuff I suggest isn't possible, I'm sorry.

Make ROB skip the middle charge section for his laser. It should have the same charge time, maybe a little longer and then its fully charged.
Multiple gyros, maybe 2 or 3. Also, they shouldn't disappear on shield contact... Maybe have them break shields when fully charged.
Make side-b actually good... something like Tlink's up-b.
Infinite fuel on up-b? could lead to stalling though... Make the acceleration and max speed higher

U-air should pull in leading to more combos.
Increased damage (not knockback) on bair.
Longer range on nair.
shorter start up on d-air. and wind boxes to the side.

F-smash should be like a pan instead of a straight line. like a triangle comes out of his face.

d-tilt should become extremely disjointed.

b-throw and f-throw should be more horizontal trajectory.
d-throw should have less knockback.
I don't use u-throw so I don't know what you could do to it. Maybe less end lag.

Then last but not least. All physical attacks should have electricity properties so he can combo more.
And for looks maybe add an electricity aura around him.

NNID
Budget_Player
Well combo master is coming out on the end either way, suicide guy just seems silly (especially because getting his melee throws back doesn't work), so we'll probably be messing with his grab game and his copied moves.

@PurDi: I'll post that in the ROB thread.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Make it so gnw's dtilt makes them grounded like dk's side b.

Judgment hammer always 9

smashes kill at 30

BUCKET BRAKE WITHOUT NAIR LOL

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I just tried this out with some friends.

Bowser, Falcon, and Ganondorf were fun as hell to play, as were Ike and Luigi, even though they're mostly unfinished.

Also messed around with unfinished Pikachu, Game n' Watch, and Jigglypuff.
Her rest *****.

EDIT: Can't wait for Sonic.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Wow I forgot about Sonic and how much more broken potential he has

PND

Smash Champion
Eeh... Good luck with that. We aren't done with him, or rather; aren't anywhere close.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9080490

WE NEED IDEAS FOR SOME CHARS HERE PEOPLE!

Diddy, Marth, ROB, PT, TL, Kirby, and a few others are kinda having trouble
Some ideas I had

Diddy:
Increase the max Nanner limit to 4. . . or 6
Double the length of time Nanners remain active before disappearing
Buff peanuts -- maybe give them downward knockback to semi spike opponents -- or trip them if they're grounded

This makes him even MORE nanner crazy and I think really compliments his already existing playstyle.

Marth:
The whole sword is tipper, that plus hitstun = massive ****

ROB
No charge (or reduced charge) laser
Forward B spikes and breaks shields
Super Armor when charging the top

So basically he's an even more spammy projectile-*****, but with a completely lulz move thrown in for good measure.

Kirby
Buff copy abilities, rock, and hammer. . . most notably Rock, that move is just TOO fun to hit.

So you'd have a special based character who wants to vertically space (float) above you and lay down all sorts of beatdown.

Just some thoughts I had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom