• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl-: Released. See the new thread up top in the sticky section ^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Budget_Player
1. What patrack said.
2. Ganon's recovery got a very specific kind of buff. The fist hit on upB hits as hard as a falcon punch, and the grab explosions is a pretty strong spike. If that MK ****s up, he dies. That said, the fact that MK is a ganon counter may be looked at, but again-we aren't at alpha release yet. Plus, ganon has more utility in many moves; his Fair is very fast with decent range, with a successful tech chase, dtilt->dair->something will be pretty fatal pretty fast.

Dammit... The Meowmix .pac pack on mediafire is ****ed up right now. >.> Is there a mirror?

NNID
Budget_Player
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mihhwjz54x4
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyujg0zamn5
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dywvgxzkt3m
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vkmzjkzlmzn

We have decided, against all reason and sense (herp derp), to release a pre-alpha to the public. Depending on how things go in the backroom these may be joined by other ones who are good. The three chars are Ganon, Bowser, and CF; the GCT is the GCT. :V All 3 chars and the GCT courtesy of Kirk (who is godlike). Check it out, tell us what you think.

EDIT: and please, please, please make vids and put them on youtube and ****.

EDIT2: also, moar peepz in IRC.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
1. What patrack said.
2. Ganon's recovery got a very specific kind of buff. The fist hit on upB hits as hard as a falcon punch, and the grab explosions is a pretty strong spike. If that MK ****s up, he dies. That said, the fact that MK is a ganon counter may be looked at, but again-we aren't at alpha release yet. Plus, ganon has more utility in many moves; his Fair is very fast with decent range, with a successful tech chase, dtilt->dair->something will be pretty fatal pretty fast.

Dammit... The Meowmix .pac pack on mediafire is ****ed up right now. >.> Is there a mirror?
Don't they have mirrors of EVERYTHING on that page?

EDIT: It's here, in case you didn't know: http://teammeowmix.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=discuss&thread=31&page=1

NNID
Budget_Player

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
YESH! Pre-alpha release!!!*goes and tell my friends about it* ...if only MK was in the pre-alpha release...

NNID
Budget_Player
We could include him, but right now he'd just be faster. Hell, you can make him yourself by twiddling with the air speed values in PSA. :p It seems my idea of that being his "only" buff is not very well-liked, so we're doing more.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
oh I thought you were PAL, sorry..

and SFX is the sound effects, which are organized differently in U.S and PAL pacs

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Wow, this is indescribibly sexy. I'm about to upload some vidz of it. I'm like in love with this. :colorful:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Edit: Nevermind about it XD

I just played with Falcon. He's alright for a start. Not much to him yet, but looks good for now. :3

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
This is AWESOME, love the falcon! Keep up the great work.

Here's a thought, leave MK and Snake as they are. :laugh:

another thought, let squirtle's water gun freeze and break shields. Yes.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I just watched the first vid of Falcon vs Ganon and .... I laughed so hard.

I was expecting something fantastic from this project and I saw what I hoped - both characters are SOOO BROKEN. LOL.

It looks amazing. My main kudos is to you guys adding Falcon going "YES!" when he connects the knee.

This is definitely something that I look forward for seeing a snapshot loader build being released for, so I can play it (as I rely on snaploaders to boot NTSC codes).

Great work guys :D keep it up.

5ive

Smash Champion
Now that thunder can be edited, I suggest

A SPIKING THUNDER FOR PIKACHU. OMFG. And not just a weak spike, this should function like a normal spike should.

kay... maybe a little weaker, but OMFG.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Now that thunder can be edited, I suggest

A SPIKING THUNDER FOR PIKACHU. OMFG. And not just a weak spike, this should function like a normal spike should.

kay... maybe a little weaker, but OMFG.
Pichu says hi.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
G&W should be completely lagless to help make him more broken.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I am sure i am missing something obvious, but i cannot get this to work. the gct file is obviously working because the game is preset to 5 stocks. i downloaded each of the beta characters and put them in the respectful files, i have texture hacks so im sure i didnt do the path way wrong. any ideas?

i tried renaming the pac files to fitganon01.pac etc

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I would love to join this community. Not the tourney scene because it's very liekly never to come about, but i'll help whenever I can and i'll be playing it a lot.

Brawl- like making a characature of every character!

I can't wait for Jigglypuff. Here are some ideas.
-The laggiest d-tilt possible
-Rest is only one frame long and is a one hit kill with super hitlag and comes out on the first possible frame.
-Aireal ability is amplified (faster air speed) and ground ability is even more garbage. (slow run speed).
-More jumps ok?
-And do something with sing will you!?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
if its possible to make her singing waves as large as DK's small kongo waves, that'd be so Kickin'

Gyros Kirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3247-1699
Switch FC
5691-0378-5993
...And her sing have a only few frame all round. That would be awesome to.

Here is other ideas

Fsmash and Dsmash have more knockback and speed up.
Huge priority on many of hers attacks as hers aerials.
Make Wall of pain and gimp even more effective.
Speedup the chance on Rollout and have huge knockback and priority, but not in same level as rest.
UpTilt have less, knockback, lag and dos 11% so do it as a broken juggler.
Fthrow and Bthrow kills earlier. Make Uthrow and Dthrow extremly comboble. Speed up Dthrow on hits and dos 18%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom