• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I'll brawl in 30 minutes... Ok?

And MOD:

Mod after watching you play here's some advice

•use her wire more to get the ledge.... Use it and hit A so you can retract it faster... Your using too much of her up+b and and your not getting the ledge....
•roll a lot less you rolled like 5-10 times in a row... There are always better ways to move than rolling... There's running and jumping
•NEVER EVER switch into Zelda when close to your opponent that's very bad

:phone:

Ok ready suco

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
GGs himemiya

You have smashing problems you smash too much.....
Lol you used metaknight's down smash 3 times in a row... Be careful dont use smashes too much

Alright I'm ready suco

You can host...

:phone:

himemiya

Smash Lord
Okay gg diddy hope I go against you in the grand finals tomorrow. And mod when you know you're gonna loose don't suicide okay atleast go down with a fight takes thoose adive and learn from them.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
what's this about a tournament I obviously missed? lol

I hope to be on tonight but not past 9 (central)

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
youaresonotagirl

j.k ;p>.>

I will be working overnights the next couple of nights so no nighties for me :( but I'll be back in a few

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
to play this or pokemon rumble. that is the question. i wanna finish it ... but I wanna play if anyone's on.

I'll check back

Super Swag Bro

Smash Rookie
question about the friend codes, I added a bunch of people from this thread today. Everybody from the first page list. Do they need my code or can they just confirm my request?

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
ya, i got reachable ones working finally so i should be able to go on but i'll have to detach my self from the WiiU XD

also i will add every one when i get the time

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
Open for 1v1, items/no items, WTF 4P FFAs and everything in between:
1592-8701-2973

Top Bottom