• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Yeah, I'm probably the only one at this point who occasionally checks this. I might go to the Arena thread once I get the chance to write down FCs.

retrobowser

Smash Rookie
i check it just no one has said anything xd till today. i'll be making a room at 7 p.m pacific time today.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
GGs Sucumbio. Awesome ditto matches. The ending of that first MK ditto was arguably the biggest gamble I've done in this game.

Also, sorry about the first match. Forgot to switch off the .5 handicap.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
GGs Sucumbio. Awesome ditto matches. The ending of that first MK ditto was arguably the biggest gamble I've done in this game.

Also, sorry about the first match. Forgot to switch off the .5 handicap.
Ha! I know right? I was like, no way but it sure did land in just the right way to knock me out before you SD. That's the stuff that makes smash so much fun.

@the first match I was like, wait what's wrong why are my f-smashes just barely knocking you back, why am I at almost 400% and still not KO'd, lol!

Crimsongz

Smash Rookie
Hey y'all brawlerS !
I'm looking forward to play some matches with y'all !
My friend code on brawl is 0046-9254-9495. Tell me when you add me so i can do the same with your friend code.
Hope to see a lot of you online.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
ya hime good matches!! you've been working on DDD I see :D

also ggs to whoever it was that stayed in Jesus' room after he left, pwned or something like that, anyway if you're on this board add me, cause it didn't let me do a friend code request >.>; your DDD was pretty good too!

Gabe Hartzog

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join you guys. FC is to the left. Not a pro but I like to think I am decent lol

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
i never have time anymore, which is a shame cause I had some great games from the posters in this thread... maybe some time at the end of the month, cause I have a 4 day vacation and am not going to do much of anything except play FF12

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna Brawl tonight around 10, 10:30 ish? I'll make a room around that time.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
-"Some" items and stages arbitrarily banned

Well, that explains why this is so dead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom