• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
oh god it's started.

uh, maybe tonight. i hope so. i hate my life. love you guys tho :D

edit: anyone on?

edit: got a room up for a while, got as long as it takes me to eat this brownie ice cream sundae which hasn't been made yet but baking brownies is fast apparently about an hour

edit 3: yay! sup FIST

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Howdy Suco :3

EDIT: GG's Suco, had an awesome time fighting you. Great Marth and MK.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
FC: 4167 - 4177 - 2762. I'll get to adding everyone later today.

I mostly use Ganondorf and Jigglypuff.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Howdy Suco :3

EDIT: GG's Suco, had an awesome time fighting you. Great Marth and MK.
totally! great games, your falcon is awesome. You must be good at melee...

I'm on again and Ric89 has me in his grasp haha we'll see nyone else can join tho...

I haven't added anyone new darnit, sorry !

@hymen anytime get your controller yet???

edit: lagalicious

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Alright, I got everyone's FCs down. I'll be there tomorrow. I'm up for any setting (1v1, FfA, Etc.).

I know a lot of people here are probably 5x better than I am, so I'm expecting to get floored at least twice minimum.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
that sucks

ggs ric!!

ok i'll add everyone now

edit: added zizz, cyanide toon something or other darth death or something anyway yeah everyone on this page who isn't already added ...

i'll host a room if anyone's interested

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS Sucumbio, you've gotten better with marth and your other characters, still no match for my white marth but you'll beat my main eventually.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
i'm in it with oxide and Dlink now and i's ganondorfs everywhere hahaha

ggs to both gotta go
Yeah, I was about to leave right when you did. That was an awesome set with you guys. I got slaughtered by your MK as Ganon.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Yeah, I was about to leave right when you did. That was an awesome set with you guys. I got slaughtered by your MK as Ganon.
thanks, I like a good ganon main, but yeah mk's kinda unfair, but w/me it's like 50/50 against most of the cast cause I don't main MK.

sorry lost my internets for a bit there. good matches, though i did awful cuz im not used to the lag
yeah it comes and goes but the later at night the less laggy it is usually. there's no way to get used to it except to practice online a lot and that's a double edged sword. In steady lag it's like brawling in .5 speed, which you can do stuff like that in training mode, but it makes you lazy at reading in a sense unless you devote a lot of time practicing at normal speed, or you'll get read like a playbook.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'm up for some matches tonight myself. If I don't have anyone down, notify me.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I just put yours in. It says awaiting registration.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
be there in about 10 minutes

edit: room up anyone can join

edit2: sup ric

edit 3: ggs!!

edit 4 supbit

edit 5: ggs!!

I think I need some ice cream

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS Sorry for the first round mess-up, mom came in and wanted to try playing for me, but she's not good at video games lol.

Anyway, as for my overall performance, i feel as if i did a little worse than yesterday, i had some extra practice from aib, but it seems like it had a negative effect on me.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Had an amazing set with Pika321. Those were some damn great matches. Forced me to use desperation tactics :/.

I feel like I didn't deserve the win on the Ganon vs Marth one. Went too far into a comeback only for that to happen.

Sorry I had to leave so early. Have to go to Dennys with some friends. I'll be on much longer tomorrow.

Top Bottom