• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
edit 4 supbit

edit 5: ggs!!

I think I need some ice cream
GGS Suco!

Had an amazing set with Pika321. Those were some damn great matches. Forced me to use desperation tactics :/.

I feel like I didn't deserve the win on the Ganon vs Marth one. Went too far into a comeback only for that to happen.

Sorry I had to leave so early. Have to go to Dennys with some friends. I'll be on much longer tomorrow.
No you deserve to win it, your really good with wolf btw, holy crap!

GGS!

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
GGS Sorry for the first round mess-up, mom came in and wanted to try playing for me, but she's not good at video games lol.

Anyway, as for my overall performance, i feel as if i did a little worse than yesterday, i had some extra practice from aib, but it seems like it had a negative effect on me.
your

lol! my mom couldn't play either, though we're talking Atari games, she's never even seen a Wii, haha

hm... I don't think the practicing was negative, it's just we'd brawled just the night before so when we brawled again last night I was kinda ready for what to expect. I think that if anything this just proves it's best to brawl as many people as often as possible, so that you don't get locked down to one style, one set of options, etc.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I'll be on for around an hour, if anyone is up for some sets.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Had an awesome set with you, FZ. Whatever skill you had left managed to give me a damn run for my money. Almost every one ended with a high percent 1 stock on both of us. Again, had to desperation tactics :/.

GGS.

I keep promising myself I would remember to save replays, but I keep god damn forgetting in the post-match hype. :urg:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
My time on will be 8 P.M or 9, if I forget the time. There's a rare chance I won't be on, and I'll notify when that is.

...I have too much spare time on my hands.

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
Wanna play?

EDIT: I'll be on in about 15 - 20 minutes.

EDIT EDIT: I'm on now, have a room up, anyone join.

himemiya

Smash Lord
I my new controller and say its atleast decent but still can though. And does anyone know any groups that can fix gamecube controllers? The original is harder to find and more expensive these days.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
It's always painful to feel as if 6 years has gotten you absolutely nowhere. It's a great reality check, though.

Astounding matches with Himemiya and FireL. I was completely destroyed throughout those fights, but I usually got close. It was a miracle that I got that far with Mario after not playing him for around a year.

Note to self: Don't use characters you're in the process of learning in these fights. That Bowser match was just humiliating.

himemiya

Smash Lord
Its been a while since i Brawled.. Great brawling with ye guys :D
It's always painful to feel as if 6 years has gotten you absolutely nowhere. It's a great reality check, though.

Astounding matches with Himemiya and FireL. I was completely destroyed throughout those fights, but I usually got close. It was a miracle that I got that far with Mario after not playing him for around a year.

Note to self: Don't use characters you're in the process of learning in these fights. That Bowser match was just humiliating.
Thanks for helping me test out the new controller guys. Its kinda worse then my older one (if you notice on the first few matches I was easily punished) I'm going to do what I should of done, google a gc repair tutorial. I don't usually play vbrawl sonic but I thought I did fine. Also did you guys notice my nametag had kanji on it?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
actually, don't do that... these are friendlies man, there's no need to squash your ego or give up using a character.

There is some helpful data to assist in your decision making here.

From there you can expand your research and (eventually) learn pretty much all there is to learn about Competitive Brawl... videos, character specific stuff, best matchups, etc...

himemiya is relentless, lol but that's what dittos are for :p

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
You do have a point. I think I was just a bit salty from losing 3 stocks before anyone else lost 1 :p. :salt:

I'll be on tonight if anyone is up for some matches.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'll be on tonight at random times if anyone wants to fight me.

Also, that video was pretty damn funny to watch. I know some people who rage when they lose, but nothing like that.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Falcon, I can say without a doubt, you are the best Captain Falcon I've ever had the pleasure of fighting. Those were amazing sets. That was the first time I think I was ever baited into a Falcon Punch.

GGS man.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Falcon, I can say without a doubt, you are the best Captain Falcon I've ever had the pleasure of fighting. Those were amazing sets. That was the first time I think I was ever baited into a Falcon Punch.

GGS man.
Thanks, your Ganon was really great and fun to fight. I'll admit that I wasn't even sure if that Falcon Punch would work.

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
I probably won't be on tonight, my bro and cuz are in town and I'll be smashing with them! :)

Top Bottom