• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

nessokman

Smash Lord
i broke my classic controller.Then took an axe to my brawl disc. needless to say i won't be again to fight yall'. i'll keep updating the thread tho.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
^damn guys calm down.....this whole thread has started to turn hostile when the whole original intent was the opposite.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Do you know himemiya *cough* *cough* that what you are doing can get you banned?.... That's all

I'd suggest calm down a bit please...
This should be a friendly area...

:phone:

nessokman

Smash Lord
satan isn't that bad.My Classic Controller stopped working.The CC completely would stop working... I was stuck with just a wiimote.I hate wiimote, and i don't want to buy another CC. So i axed the disk.It felt good btw.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Lol I don't know time zones...

Are you here? because I'm ready now

Also what is your name online again?

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
I would play you Diddy, but last time it lagged really bad :( , also Himemiya, I added you.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Well tell me when lol I'm not eastern standard time.... I think I'm central time

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Sure....

GGs satan :)

I really hope the first tournament I go to is MK banned

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Nope I've never been to a tournament.... Have you seen my age?... Lol I can't drive

It's because I can't punish him... His moves come out extremely fast and it has very very little ending lag.... So I can't punish you.... You can almost literally use dsmash like 3-5 times and you'll go unharmed... It's that hard to punish it.... You have to do perfect perfect shields....

It's not only dsmash but well I'll stop there....

That's why... But it's ok fighting an MK here and there :)

Have you been to a tournament?

himemiya

Smash Lord
No I can't check your age cause I can't see it. I'm 18 and don't have drivers license but have you heard of the bus system? You can ask someone if there doing carpools. Yes I have, mostly the ones at king county liberies (was at one yesterday) there'll be times when I go against someone with brawl smarts but really majority of the people (mostly 4-8 graders) I face I can beat. I went gameclucks last november (for project m) and the people there where on a diffrent level. Long story short I gonna try to raise money for ssbb singles, doubles, and p:m singles. Tournaments can help you get better. You should atleast enter a online tournament.

himemiya

Smash Lord
gg

Protip: when your snake try not to up-b near the edge where people can grab you because if you haven't notice when I did it you instantly loose recovery if you were grabbed and they didn't do anything.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I don't go to tournaments because:

•no transportation
•^my parents let me go on a bus alone... In my area.... lolol
•I don't know where the tournaments are at.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
gg

Protip: when your snake try not to up-b near the edge where people can grab you because if you haven't notice when I did it you instantly loose recovery if you were grabbed and they didn't do anything.
haha yeah, I noticed that, lol Those mk dittos were intense too! GGs tho, I'm enjoying all the matchup experience :D

Top Bottom