• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
ness had made it clear from the start taht alll his tournaments here aren't made to be serious tournaments at all.

hence the reason there would be several nights and or times where a new "theme" would be part of matches.

its also the reason items are on, and metaknight is banned, and all chaingrabs were banned.

While i normally agree with mK's ban in tournaments(offline serious tournaments, more than enough evidence over the years to show he's banworthy), since the first day Ness started this i felt that if the rulesets will have everything from items and ridiculous stages, to new "themes" for each nightly and/or tournament, that mk should be allowed, strictly for the fact that the items and ridiculous stages can screw him over just as much as anyone else, especially if the matches are FFA's

any how, just realize satan that from the get go the whole online nightly here was basically meant to be taken as non-seriously as possible, while i'm sure a couple of rules have been...twisted around a bit in some matches, when it comes to any of the events or themes he hosts for the night the ruleset he has in the OP more than likely is still the one he plans to use.

nessokman

Smash Lord
ness had made it clear from the start taht alll his tournaments here aren't made to be serious tournaments at all.

hence the reason there would be several nights and or times where a new "theme" would be part of matches.

its also the reason items are on, and metaknight is banned, and all chaingrabs were banned.

While i normally agree with mK's ban in tournaments(offline serious tournaments, more than enough evidence over the years to show he's banworthy), since the first day Ness started this i felt that if the rulesets will have everything from items and ridiculous stages, to new "themes" for each nightly and/or tournament, that mk should be allowed, strictly for the fact that the items and ridiculous stages can screw him over just as much as anyone else, especially if the matches are FFA's

any how, just realize satan that from the get go the whole online nightly here was basically meant to be taken as non-seriously as possible, while i'm sure a couple of rules have been...twisted around a bit in some matches, when it comes to any of the events or themes he hosts for the night the ruleset he has in the OP more than likely is still the one he plans to use.
The themes were just for fridays.
MK is perm. ban.Certain overpowered items were banned as well. This group is not as serious, but its great place to get away from omega seriousness. These matches have gotten pretty heated in the past.

I have never held a tournament in this group, so you shouldn't jump to conclusions about it. It may very well be a competitive Tourney with no items/broken stages.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
eh well i could of sworn you held another tournament befoer here..but I didn't keep up with it too much as i did the basic brawl finder.

after 25 pages worth i wasn't about to look back through em all to double check if you had or hadn't done a tournament here yet..

satan666

Smash Apprentice
I would appreciate it if the tournement rules was by brawl standard rules and no banned characters.

no items
3 stocks/6stl
and name your starter/counter-picks

And nessokman would it kill you to update the op?

Anyone going on wifi later?

nessokman

Smash Lord
my marth needs work

freak lucas, the one time i need ya you won't be nice

nessokman

Smash Lord
my marth needs work

freak lucas, the one time i need ya you won't be nice

nessokman

Smash Lord
u still on?my wii went ******.

i'm out of practice. I should work on combos more but ehh.You seemed to have trouble against my ness.

nessokman

Smash Lord
lol.old ness technique i picked up online.It works because PK fire holds the other player in place, almost defenseless.Even if they shield ness can still grab.Then i just down throw for more fiyurr. Then jump into a final attack. Its hard to dodge.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
anyone on tonight?

tbh I was hoping your skill lvl would be something like rev/tack.
What AM I, chopped liva!?

ha! see this is what we call "trash talk" and that's not good, especially in this thread, which is what Mr. K was alluding to, methinks.

'course we don't mean nothing by it...

but then again, WHOOOOO 3'd your Falco, oh that's right me :p

nah, ok just kiddin' dude are you like on now we should brawl ><

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Cool. I added you. I'm on now. I'll host.

edit: ggs ness!

I wish tackt posted here but maybe he lurks if so ggs to you too.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
i'll be able to brawl again soon, sucumbio, FZ64, the last time we played i won, took some replays of the battles, hopefully this christmas coming up.

nessokman

Smash Lord
you're freakishly good at this game satan!Someone said they couldn't find any good players near them to play, so i told them to PM you.

Top Bottom