• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
this room isn't big enough for two wolves, lol jk

anyway that means we'll be competing for the wolf crown your secondary vs my main wolf sometime.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
ah... I'm on now, not sure how long I can stay tho

edit 1: I'm here just not at TV atm, soon... I'm online lol

edit 2: ok i'm on tv now >.>

edit 3: yay! i'll be a-waitin'

FIREL

Smash Ace
GGs... had to goes

anyways.... if anyone want to brawl me outside the usual time... you can find me from 4 - 6~7 on most days

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
heh, ghost used him once :p (i'm not hatin' I miss using MK)

in fact I don't like restricting the game at all... items on/off, whatever stage whatever characters whatever combos chains hacks whatever, lol I prefer 3 stock matches for simplicity sake but I don't care what it is. I think Ness was worried that without structure (a rule set) this thread may not be taken seriously (and by some people's standards it hasn't) but as far as I'm concerned it's a special (yeah special alright [ok **** you and the horse that rides you every night!]) part of the community that's found its way here and I'm glad for it.

I'll be on soon mehopes.

Edit 1: Mod, are you on?

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps. I am, of course, posting this a day after your edit. :p

(also, I don't really think anyone has been following the rules EXACTLY)

Top Bottom