• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
not exactly. per the OP those who wish to participate simply add your friend code to the list by posting it in this thread and Ness will eventually update it. Then add everyone else who's in the OP. Then just show up anywhere between 7 and 10pm eastern. if you see another member of this thread seeking a brawl, feel free to join their match. if you see people online but no one hosting, you can always host and others may join you. we still end up using this thread to "meet up" beforehand but technically you don't have to, and a few times I've successfully just signed onto With Friends and started brawling.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Right. Cause I'm curious whether you guys know of the Smash Arena. It's pretty much the same but there will always be people around to play online with.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
The smash arena is a great place to find matches. Also there is P.I.'s faux finder, hopefully now that we're under new management we'll get a smashboards FF *cough*

this is good for nightly friendlies amongst ppl who frequent w/a mode

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I feel like I brawled someone from here... Umm anyone here played me a few minutes before?

I am REY

:phone:

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I mostly play top tier characters.

yeah gg
thank you, so are you

I normally don't play as iceclimber but just did it for the hell of it.

satan666

Smash Apprentice
besides Luigi/lucas they just seem redicuious in a bad way (i.e link being slow and most of his attacks not doing wroth ****)

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Someone named tacket.... He used to go here but I think he got permanently banned....

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
heh, ah well, he was pretty good tho...

I should be on again tonight but later, like 10pm CST, but maybe sooner, dunno...

nessokman

Smash Lord
sorry! I've been doing school crap and had finals this week.I reset the game, and it took the liberty to reset my friend code and delete my friends. my new code is on the OP.

i'll update the OP with new codes anc info about our little tourney tomorrow .

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I will be on tonight if anyone wants to play.

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
I just looked at the first page and it says items on... I just asked....

Top Bottom