• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl online nightly

submerse

Smash Rookie
Alright. I can only play for like 10 mins tho.

Sorry for leaving, I have to go somewhere. Wanna continue tomorrow?

nessokman

Smash Lord
Seems older members aren't playing as much now.I'll be on next week when i get my controller in the mail.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I'd like to go on but im ridiculously busy this week... i'll have more time in the later half of next week.

okboy

"The Okayest"
NNID
syntheticweenie
3DS FC
1418-8005-4521
Sorry I haven't been able to play lately. It seems that my Wii uses a LOT of bandwidth when I play online, and everyone in my house uses the internet so I pretty much never get the chance to get on bc they get upset with me when I make everyone else's internet slow. /:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I run a gas station so it's like, I can only be here some nights, like tonight :D

sorry I missed all the hullabloo friday >.> maybe Dark recorded some? Did anyone participate??

dum de dum... tb it is.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
does it seem like this place is growing isolated or is it just me?
dunno... I'm on as much as I can be but I've been busy the last couple days, and my schedule always changes but like tonight I'm home and can camp online while making dinner, etc.

FZ and Firel are also steady participants.

Anyone else is welcome to become as active, but obviously the attention should be to the block of time and just instead of logging into "with anyone" log into w/f and join a match in progress if it's during the right time. I usually show up early in case anyone else is around, and if I get tired I shut it off and maybe come back but it's whatever...

This isn't however just a place to make matches. That can be done in the SBA, or P.I.'s FF or A.I.B. or wherever.

That pretty much narrows down our likely participants to people who enjoy w/a mode, or people seeking friendlies w/other sb members who prefer this thread to other brawl online options.

edit 1:

lol i was on friday... no one was there
doh! see that's not good, I had to work, but nessokman should have been there at the very least, lol... or changed the date, since it was his idea. Just sayin... :p

edit 2:

while I'm thinking on't.

what if I want to do 4 min of soccer balls on high? Banned? c'mon man. You've not lived until you've done it while soccer balls are on high.

hahahaha anyway.

just sayin... :pP

I think we should stick to keeping it simple. Items off/none are standard for "serious" players and Items on anything in any manner is something else. So it's either on or off. On, cool... not all the time, it's dumb after awhile, and some of us do enjoy a good match. I usually throw items in based on the mood but that's just me.

So like, if they're on I say use whatever. I appreciate your intent was to avoid spamminess but I hate to say it, this is not w/a mode so... anyone that joins in has got to pretty much first come through this thread which means they'll either be spammy or not. So far everyone that's joined has been good so, it's whatever. Same for stages I figure, who gives a **** it's friendlies.

Time or stock, yeah I like time unless it's 1v1 then I go to stocks :D

edit 3: sup ric

edit 4: ggs, despite the lagfi lol

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
GGS i could tell those matches were for fun, so i held back a little, i will admit when i first came here and brawled you, i went all out, but tonight i brawled for fun.

nessokman

Smash Lord
This seems to be on the brink of death....

I need a new wiimote.It is on it's way now and will probably arrive by thursday at the latest. Then i'll be back. >:3D

soccer balls on high...oh my! You so just gave me an event idea.

I'm also considering unbanning stages (not warioware) and not MK just to be an *** XP.

Seems we only have 2 or three regulars.

It is not out of possibility for a smash online nightly-member-only-tourney. An actual competitive tourney.

FZ64

Smash Journeyman
This seems to be on the brink of death....

I need a new wiimote.It is on it's way now and will probably arrive by thursday at the latest. Then i'll be back. >:3D

soccer balls on high...oh my! You so just gave me an event idea.

I'm also considering unbanning stages (not warioware) and not MK just to be an *** XP.

Seems we only have 2 or three regulars.

It is not out of possibility for a smash online nightly-member-only-tourney. An actual competitive tourney.
If I do not lose power I'll be on, if my dad is playing MW3 I'll just take the Wii from him XD

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
yeah I was thinking a tourney might be fun. we could plan for it a ways from now so everyone has time, and we could say that to enter you must have participated in at least 3 online nightly sessions or something.

okboy

"The Okayest"
NNID
syntheticweenie
3DS FC
1418-8005-4521
I'll actually have the chance to be online tonight for once!

nessokman

Smash Lord
ok, i got a new BLUE wiimote! I will try to be on tommorrow but if not i definitely will saturday

Top Bottom