• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Official Codeset Gold Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
As well as some pac fixes, like the alternate djhc fix.

And according to Veril, Sonic's new angle for nair needs to be fixed.

libertyernie

Smash Ace
In Brawl+ 7.0.2, is the death boundary mod code necessary anymore? Or has this been implemented into the .PAC files? Also, can I change the stage freezer code to freeze stage id 44 (Phantom Wings code) instead of WarioWare, Inc? The reason is that I want to move WarioWare to STGCUSTOM5.PAC (so I can have special music on another stage) and I'd like to keep the Brawl+ changes to it in its new location.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
In Brawl+ 7.0.2, is the death boundary mod code necessary anymore? Or has this been implemented into the .PAC files? Also, can I change the stage freezer code to freeze stage id 44 (Phantom Wings code) instead of WarioWare, Inc? The reason is that I want to move WarioWare to STGCUSTOM5.PAC (so I can have special music on another stage) and I'd like to keep the Brawl+ changes to it in its new location.
the changes will be moved to pac in 7.0.3

the rest is all you. none of that is the responsibility of the B+ wbr.

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea for a SSS ^^

with Temple+ on it and SSE: Jungle we could have two great stages, while SSE:Jungle is too campy it is still a nice CP, Temple+ can also be campy, but it's not as big as Jungle

WWR is a stage I like, and I think that the sandbag must stay in, it is bad for campers so it's a great CP aswell ^^, many complaints about Wifi Waiting Room being to big in terms of death boundries but I feel that it's a different stage and not all stage has the same death boundry limits

hope this goes well ^^

ValTroX

Smash Ace
Question, what music will the "added" stages have? I mean like Jungle, it won't use temple music anymore, so what will it have?
And Nam, I think WWR should also stay with the sandbag, but it's kinda big for a single match, so is Jungle(less than WWR of course)

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
Question, what music will the "added" stages have? I mean like Jungle, it won't use temple music anymore, so what will it have?
And Nam, I think WWR should also stay with the sandbag, but it's kinda big for a single match, so is Jungle(less than WWR of course)
yeah, WWR is less big than Jungle, but jungle has less death boundries, but I do love WWR alot, the sand bag in the stage plays a roll and people must focus on the projectiles and the sand bag

idk, I would love summit+ to keep the slidingness too, in IIRC I heard they wanted to make it not slippery or less slippery

idk, but, one stage won't ruin this great game, so yesh ^^

DotheDiddyMonkeyDance

Smash Apprentice
No offense but To the sandbag thing but I personally hate it (Aka having it on stages). Usually from what I have seen from having it in the past especially on some stages is that the camera sometime fixates on that item only and not the characters. Also when you try to fight comps which has been a problem in the past they only go after the sandbag like its a smash ball. The sandbag wouldn't be a problem if you could just turn it on/off whenever you feel like but when it comes pre-equipped (I want to say) on the stage its really a stage hazard and campers can still get around it.

Again personally I think the sandbag should be either a on/off switch or just gone all together.

I did have an idea for the online stage rooms though if people are complaining its too big why not just make the blastzones similiar to that of what Rumble+ is at the moment? or would that not be possible.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
CPU issues shouldn't be used as a reason for the sandbags exclusion, since it doesn't affect competitive play at all...
The camera issue is valid, though. But I sort of like the panning out of the camera, since it's kind of hard to tell where you are on the stage at times when the camera is zoomed in for too long, due to how plain and white everything is... :laugh:

And I've suggested shrinking both SSE: Jungle and WWR horizontally numerous times, but no one has bothered to actually do it (despite me hearing that they planned to).

ValTroX

Smash Ace
I tink WWR is too big too, but the idea of te SSS is to add stages, noting will be replaced, so you can have temple+ over temple and Jungle on a whole different slot, which does not replace anthing.

Suic

Smash Cadet
Well technically speaking (as has been pointed out to me by FroHo) even the new separate SSS stages replace something..It's just that they get their own slot.

Daakun

Smash Apprentice
I see no reason at all to not have the wifi waiting room.
It already has its own ID in the game, meaning it takes no stage slot used for something else (once you people hurry up and get the new ****ing stage select code, anyways) and doesn't use any of the 9 (iirc) new stage slots introduced with Phantom Wings' code.

Kati

Smash Lord
Only some items drag the camera out yes? I know that there are those on this board that are actively editing the properties of items, so perhaps the sandbag could be edited to act like other items that don't drag the camera out so far.

A custom texture could solve the problem of the stage blending in with the background too. There are numerous to choose from... but for example, I have come across one that merely makes the stage black, and one that leaves the stage white but has a moving background.

" The sandbag wouldn't be a problem if you could just turn it on/off whenever you feel like but when it comes pre-equipped (I want to say) on the stage its really a stage hazard and campers can still get around it.
"

Does the sandbag help at all against camping..? I find it does, but if you say so...

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
what changes does it have maestro?

I have a texture on my WWR, and even thou I want to test this I can't since the text code for 7.0.2 is not in the brawlplus.net site, the text code is the same as 7.0

I would like to have the 7.0.2 text code to add WWR to my stage selection

I have a great texture that doesn't look akward at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e25PtbVfFIc - I use this texture (but appear to not have the sand bag :()

idk how to export/replace textures of the background so plz maestro, if you help me out, I'll test your stage

PM me if you can

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
or we could just drop wwr all together since its a god awful stage.
Please do this. It is indeed a terrible stage. It only seems to be causing issues regarding covering other stages that get fixed, and just plain existing at all. :ohwell:

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Like I said, all we need is a .rel and the Jungle. I don't see what the big issue is. Like Good Ol' Ganon up there said, if anything, you can just hack over it. It's there, so why not have it in just to have? A free space is a free space, and that's one less stage to be taken out.

Izaniki

Smash Apprentice
Wasn't sure where else to put this, but I figured it'd fit well here, cause a code that was changed in the set seems to be causing it.

Anyways, it was mentioned before, but currently in Brawl+ (and Brawl- for that matter), whenever trying to make a custom moveset for Wiimote+chuck (I haven't tried other setups), you are unable to set anything to specific smashes (Up on Dpad to Usmash, etc). Has this been looked into at all? I know lolWiimote but it's quite annoying to have to go to vBrawl every time I want to make a control set.

For reference, this started around GSH2/RC1 time, IIRC.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong place. Thanks for any replies D:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Make your own .gct with the .txt provided on the brawlplus.net website and remove the "Unrestricted Control Editing" code upon doing so.

do the same for the brawl- text (which is supplied in the download link iirc).

Izaniki

Smash Apprentice
Make your own .gct with the .txt provided on the brawlplus.net website and remove the "Unrestricted Control Editing" code upon doing so.

do the same for the brawl- text (which is supplied in the download link iirc).
Ohhh, I definitely didn't think that would restrict my control editing, as it says it does the opposite :p But thanks a lot! I'll do that <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom