• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Hacking Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltix

Smash Lord
You mean the Wii? No, it doesn't matter. If you mean Gecko OS, that's the latest version. Just try what I told you, it's likely the problem.
Hmm, its still not working.... The wii mote shuts off when it goes to black screen as well.

Maybe I'll just go back to Ocarina lol.

Revven

FrankerZ
Hmm, its still not working.... The wii mote shuts off when it goes to black screen as well.
No, don't. It sounds like the same problem I get every now and again. Just KEEP TRYING DAMMIT. Keep your Wiimote still, don't move it at all.

Revven

FrankerZ
I give for now.
I'll try later -__-
Oh, I forgot to ask, are you using the latest Homebrew Channel? I'm just checking, partly because if you're using Beta 8 then you'd need the boot.elf of Gecko OS 1.07b, if you're using Beta 9 and above then you should have the boot.dol (which is the correct one you downloaded if you're using Beta 9 and above).

I just wanna make sure before I say it IS the problem that I encountered several times myself.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Oh, I forgot to ask, are you using the latest Homebrew Channel? I'm just checking, partly because if you're using Beta 8 then you'd need the boot.elf of Gecko OS 1.07b, if you're using Beta 9 and above then you should have the boot.dol (which is the correct one you downloaded if you're using Beta 9 and above).

I just wanna make sure before I say it IS the problem that I encountered several times myself.
Where do I check?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Top right corner when you load HBC it should say "Beta _____"
it doesnt say anything about "Beta ___"

but however, when i hit the home button, in the top right it says

"1.0.1
IOS36 V4.18"

EDIT:omg it worked!
Patience is the key!

EDIT 2:NO WTF! My replays are gone again :(

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm wondering if there is a version of the complete trophies and stickers that doesn't give you 99 of each. Plus, is it possible for the "NEW" to go away when I get it. Right now, every time I use the code, I can't get the "NEW" to go away...
Anyone know the answer????

-:bowser:Bowser King

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Code:
No HUD [Phantom Wings]:
4A000000 800E08D4
14000000 38A00000

No Tags [Phantom Wings]:
C20E5190 00000002
38800000 90830354
60000000 00000000
What do these codes do? It came with no description. :(

What are the codes for Gamecube controller button combination data? Ya know like L + A, Y + R and B + X. Or just tell me HOW i can find it.
I need to know this for Wifi Button Music Mod.
Also I'm really sorry for asking again, but....
To get combined buttons combine the bytes.

Code:

Example 1: A+B Activator | 0180 + 0280 = 0380
Example 2: X+Y Activator | 0480 + 0880 = 0C80
Example 3: L+R Activator | 00A0 + 00C0 = 00E0
Example 4: L+A Activator | 00C0 + 0180 = 01C0
Example 5: R+B Activator | 00A0 + 0280 = 02A0
Final Ex.: L+R+A+B Activator | 00A0 + 00C0 + 0180 + 0280 = 03E0
I still don't know how to combine bytes. Like, what is X + R? A+Z+L+Y? I just need to know exactly HOW to combine 0480 and 00A0. Adding them together on a Hex calculator doesn't work.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
HUD = Heads Up Display (the health bars and character pictures at the bottom of the screen when you're playing)

Tags = nametags (the names you see if you put on on before a match. it constantly is visible over your character)

falco03

Smash Lord
phantom wings music modifier

i need help with phantom wings music modifier. after i have the songs on a stage, i go to my music and the percentage bar to increace the probability of hearing the song stays at zero. how do i fix this?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Quick Question. Lets say I turn on codes like unrestricted camera, and longer replays.

Can I take my SD card with the cheats on it OUT and put in a new SD Card to save the replays without any problems?

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
can someone provide the action code for landing lag from an aerial attack?
is it 019?

Revven

FrankerZ
all this did was make the original songs come back. i wanted to keep the custom songs on but have them play instead of at 0% chance.
Then you must have done something wrong with the code(s) for the custom songs... I don't know how to solve it though if the code(s) were right.

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
Ok i just got an USB Gecko but i can't get it to work, the usb gecko symbol doesn't light either on Gecko OS or Homebrew channel, so when i start WiiRd the only button that works is "Show WiiRd" than i see some loginfo that is telling me:

> gamestatus
Error sending command
Resetting USB Gecko device driver!
Connection resetted!
> gamestatus
Error sending command
Connection resetted!

and so on....

I have Vista 64, i think maybe the driver isn't correctly working or my USB Gecko is defect.

Revven

FrankerZ
Ok i just got an USB Gecko but i can't get it to work, the usb gecko symbol doesn't light either on Gecko OS or Homebrew channel, so when i start WiiRd the only button that works is "Show WiiRd" than i see some loginfo that is telling me:

> gamestatus
Error sending command
Connection resetted!
> gamestatus
Error sending command
Connection resetted!

and so on....

I have Vista 64, i think maybe the driver isn't correctly working or my USB Gecko is defect.
It'll be better to ask this here.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Can I have Celebi and Mew's values? I've asked countless times and the only response I've ever gotten was "It's hidden in Manaphy's value" which doesn't really help.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone.

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
OK i got it to work, all i had to do was to put the USB Gecko in Slot B instead of Slot A.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Can I have Celebi and Mew's values? I've asked countless times and the only response I've ever gotten was "It's hidden in Manaphy's value" which doesn't really help.

Also, Merry Christmas everyone.
That's because it is. No one knows how to get them to work. :(

Jumpi 95

Smash Cadet
What is the code that you can customise your controls? I think its an Imort by Spunit.
Also does it work on Wifi? Im sick of pushing 1+2 at same time...

Reasons

Smash Rookie
Has anyone else tried replacing the Wi-fi waiting room with Warioware? Whenever there's a taunt minigame/challenge, no matter how many times I taunt, I always fail it. The other minigames work fine though. I was wondering if this was just me or what. I know it's really minor, but yeah.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Has anyone else tried replacing the Wi-fi waiting room with Warioware? Whenever there's a taunt minigame/challenge, no matter how many times I taunt, I always fail it. The other minigames work fine though. I was wondering if this was just me or what. I know it's really minor, but yeah.
I use this code all the time and I recently used WarioWare as a practice stage.

And yes, I can never win the taunt game there. :/ It doesn't work for some reason......

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I had the same problem a while back (turned off that code so I can play Online Practice Stage in a battle without desynch). I'm not sure why.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Mariofan,

It shouldn't, but the match wont end (you can't die in that place).
So wait...

Well, I know a match can't end there, but what I did was pause and then try to reset(end the match with L+R+A+Start). But after this, it wouldn't take me to the results screen.

Does this happen to everyone? Is there a code to stop it? Or is this just my luck...

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
^when you do that on an online match, the game will take you to the menu (LRAStart online means quit.)

You can only no-contest on stock matches. (you'll see it when you press start on a stock match)

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
^when you do that on an online match, the game will take you to the menu (LRAStart online means quit.)

You can only no-contest on stock matches. (you'll see it when you press start on a stock match)
Well, see, I'm trying to film a machinima project I'm working on, and I need to use the 1 Player Matches to flim a certain scene here. In a Stock Match under those settings, it would just instantly end the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom