• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard: Where lost hopes rest

Shuma

Smash Hero
Condolences my shiny necron ***. *blasts mewoth thread* begone you foul pokemon creature.

IllidR

Smash Champion
That's one step closer to Lucario Victory!!!
You could think of it the other way around. All other Pokemon people thought would be "likely candindates" are showing up as Pokeballs... could be the same fate for Lucario. As for Lucario being more popular Sakurai said once the idea of having only popular characters doesn't amuse him.

Anyway, thank God Meowth isn't a character.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What other pokes were wanted as PC? Lucario, Blaziken....

Is that all that's left?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
ugh. I hate pokeball updates. usually because the lucario fanboys always go ZOMG, TEH LUCARIO IS TEH SEMI-KONFIRM'D!!!!!!

god I hate lucario fanboys.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Man... I really thought we were going to see Megaman today.... Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Meowth is down. Sorry fans, I know how many of you thought he was really deserving for a spot.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Man... I really thought we were going to see Megaman today.... Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Meowth is down. Sorry fans, I know how many of you thought he was really deserving for a spot.
Don't expect a third party character confirmation anytime soon. We already had Sonic last week (feels like 2 weeks). Just wait a while.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
As much as I hate fourth gen Pokemon, Lucario could provide a fairly unique moveset and I'd be interested in trying that out.

Nintendo_Rockstar

Smash Cadet
First Deoxys... then Munchlax... now Meowth! :( Why do all the popular and unic ones get pokeballed?! :mad: Now all we got left is Lucario dammit! :( And that ugly Darkrai thing which is definetely not gonna make it in as playable...

Lucario, Deoxys, Munchlax, Meowth were my only sugestions for Pokemon newcomers! All the other Pokemon really DON'T deserve to become playable! Especially single starters... *looking at blaziken* :grrr:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
So why should there be more than 4 pokemon characters? The two unlockables and the two we have now is enough (and I like the pokemon franchise). Lucario needs to be revealed soon as a AT just to shut up the annoying Lucario fan boys.

Conker1

Smash Ace
So why should there be more than 4 pokemon characters? The two unlockables and the two we have now is enough (and I like the pokemon franchise). Lucario needs to be revealed soon as a AT just to shut up the annoying Lucario fan boys.
Yes. 4 is enough for ANY franchise. Mario and Pokemon really don't need more than 4. The only thing that would make me happier than seeing a Pokeball:Lucario update be to see a AT: Krystal update.

Zevox

Smash Lord
hahaha conker you are my hero. I couldn't agree more. I cant stand Lucario or Krystal just because of the peanut gallery of supporters they have.
Right, thats logical: hate the characters because their supporters get on your nerves. No reason to hate the supporters, no - just the object they support. :rolleyes:

Zevox

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
just revealed in general, don't care how. I'm just stoked for a new Poke as PC. If it's Lucario, cool, if not, cool, if Phsyduck, FREAKIN SWEEEEEET! But yeah
Why does everyone misspell Psyduck? Not hard to spell.. Psyduck. Think Psychic Duck, then remove the Chic. If you spell Psychic like Phsychic.. then I don't know what to do..

Its sad to see Meowth go the way of the Pokéball. I offer him this ball of yarn and hope that in my future battles he will be a helpful tool.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
I think Sakurai is just purposely deconfirming all of the characters in my sig.

I'm sure some of you dying to have Waluigi deconfirmed next.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
There are other Mario characters like Geno and.... *shudders* Bowser Jr. who have bigger chances.

And Waluigi is perfect for an AT. It's not just for generic enemies... it's for characters who didn't make the cut.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
EDIT: My original post here was taking a post out of context. -_-

Waluigi is perfect material for an AT. I can't wait to see him as an AT. XD

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
Man I seriously can't believe no one has ever heard of Sparkster from Rocket Knight Adventures. He would definately be a perfect fit for this game. Anyone goes old school enough will remember his name.

Loowis

Smash Rookie
The only other Mario character i want in Brawl aside from Luigi is Birdo. Transvestite Dinosaur? Yes please.

Top Bottom