• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Graveyard: Where lost hopes rest

Loowis

Smash Rookie
Birdo would be cool, but im not diggin the whole transvestite thing. lol

He's confused and thinks he's a woman apparently. According to the majority of his profiles in Nintendo booklets. It's hilariously random, nonetheless.

And am i the only one who thinks Geno would pale in comparison to LARA CROFT!? o.O

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
Well Raul, more than likely since he isnt too popular anymore, he chances are very low but, hopefully he falls into that category of Random third party character that no one would expect you know.

H3LL F0X

Smash Cadet
That's funny that you mention, I'm playing Tomb Raider recently. Lara would be high tier haha

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
He's confused and thinks he's a woman apparently. According to the majority of his profiles in Nintendo booklets. It's hilariously random, nonetheless.

And am i the only one who thinks Geno would pale in comparison to LARA CROFT!? o.O
Geno pales in comparison to a lot of people, for me.

But not Lara Croft. :ohwell:

And some fruity, ****ed up section of my heart actually does want Birdo in Brawl as well. I've grown a liking for him and his drag queen ring. But ultimately, I don't think I'd like playing as him much (kind of like how I LOVE Yoshi, but never play as him since he's no fun for me to play with).

Loowis

Smash Rookie
Geno pales in comparison to a lot of people, for me.

But not Lara Croft. :ohwell:
I think leaping her around Hyrule with her lock on pistols would be ace. And she'd piss Peach off with her boobies.

:laugh:

And some fruity, ****ed up section of my heart actually does want Birdo in Brawl as well. I've grown a liking for him and his drag queen ring. But ultimately, I don't think I'd like playing as him much (kind of like how I LOVE Yoshi, but never play as him since he's no fun for me to play with).
:laugh:

I suppose it WOULD have to be a ****ed up section of your heart. But i know where your coming from. I'd see him as a good jumper, with a mixture of Jigglypuff's rolls and Kirby's sucks. Short kicks and punches with his smash attack to involve his ring.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Wolf deconfirmed(Alt costume fox)
Dixie Decomfirmed(Alt costume diddy)
Dark Samus, fusion suit samus deconfirmed(alt costume samus)

MegatronPwnsYou

Smash Lord
:ohwell: Yeah, I know that's why I asked him if there was a Shadow alt, because he apparently deconfirmed Dixie, Wolf, and Dark Samus, because there are similar alt costumes.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Dixie Kong is a costume for Diddy? And Wolf is a costume for Fox? That's what Gimpyfish said, unless I'm mistaken...

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, apparently Diddy has a 'Dixie costume without the hair'. Sounds a little weird to me, but I'm sure it's genuine info. Sadly, it means Dixie's out, but on the plus side, this helps out K Rool's chances. Also sad to hear Wolf deconfirmed (Fox has a Wolf-like costume), but again, this helps out Falco. Every cloud has a silver lining as they say...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, apparently Diddy has a 'Dixie costume without the hair'. Sounds a little weird to me, but I'm sure it's genuine info. Sadly, it means Dixie's out, but on the plus side, this helps out K Rool's chances. Also sad to hear Wolf deconfirmed (Fox has a Wolf-like costume), but again, this helps out Falco. Every cloud has a silver lining as they say...
Dixie without the hair!?!!

So basically, it's Diddy wearing his girlfriends clothing!?!?!

That's kinda weird but whatever they are into...

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
So I heard Fox got Wolf as a costume...

Well.... Time to dig up a grave.

Actually not really. To a sense, Wolf is playable, not just like one would have wanted. Does he deserve a proper burial?

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
On that Dark Samus thing....

According to the info we are given, she gets a black suit with a red visor.

If any of you ever played Metroid Prime 1, you would know that's her Phazon Suit.

Rex+

Smash Ace
So I heard Fox got Wolf as a costume...

Well.... Time to dig up a grave.

Actually not really. To a sense, Wolf is playable, not just like one would have wanted. Does he deserve a proper burial?
Yes.
Kinda reminds me of the Wario alternate color for Mario and the Daisy alternate color for Peach in Melee.
This should make me happy. :D

Top Bottom