• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Mr. Mystery

Smash Rookie
Segtendo said:
Well, he custom looped it, but I made it have a better loop
They're still not correct. You should probably save yourself any debate on the matter and not tamper with the loop on either version of RVZ1.

TheUltimateKoopa said:
do the "E to S" BRSTMs actually fade-out (like the Saturn version of Sonic 3D Blast, for example)? Or are they continuous? If they're continous, then they should simply be labelled as "Normal" or "Custom".
Otherwise, the videos will just 'end' instead of looping for 15:30.
They don't fade, they're just designed to stop, have a brief pause, and start over.

Guess I will upload the rest as "Normal" then.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If they stop, then have a break, then upload them as E to S.

Also, since the soundtrack versions not only use the PC-88 Sound Board II chip, instead of the YM2612 sound chip, but they ALSO sometimes have different arrangements, I'm going to do the soundtrack versions of Streets of Rage (Bare Knuckle), including those 3 unused themes (16-18 on the OST), and the arranged versions.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
So since you guys made most of the music on BrawlCustomMusic, I have a question. I downloaded a bunch of Wario Land 2 songs, but they're missing some sounds when I play them ingame. I'm assuming that this is because my TV is mono and not stereo (it's relatively old and only has 1 speaker). Does this have something to do with the audio channels and the way they were ripped from the game? They're the only songs from BCM that have this issue for me.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Try changing your Wii Audio settings to Mono.
If problem persist, consult a medic. Or post your issue again.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
The WL2 ones are all stereo... each square channel is panned left or right, and the PCM is inverted on one side to give a surround effect. There's also an echo effect on them.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll add Sonic 4: Episode 2, seeing as it's out for PS3 and 360 already.

soneek

Smash Ace
Technically it was, but just under the Brawl section. :p

Sonicfan6124 on YouTube said:
I was hoping of you extend this to 30 minutes... but, you started extending the songs only to 15 minutes and 30 seconds.... Which means it's too short... I was REALLY getting hyped of you to extend Sonic 4 Epsiode 2's Death Egg MK.II music to 30 minutes.... but I've lost hope AND someone has done an even better job...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vid=6_tXK9NjQBY
my attempted reply said:
That doesn't mean anything to me, and I can tell that you never bothered to check out the website. The songs will play forever on there.

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/21480?autoplay

The only reason videos are shorter now is because of a copyright strike.
He has contact block, so I have to wait for him to approve the channel as a contact. It's amazing how people know nothing about the site, even though there are links in EVERY video. :/

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'd just block him permanently. If people are going to be *******s, why should they? What ****ing part of "We got a strike" does he not understand? (Oh wait, it's not written down?)

Also... I think originally, when I uploaded the DD tracks some time ago, I was probably thinking "We already have Rainbow Road, so I won't bother" :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Jeez.
You get worked up too much. Chill man. It's just a website. Besides, it works.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah... but at the time it wasn't. And it wasn't me, because other sites worked.

Also, the Majora's Mask BRSTMs I'm uploading, use the original English titles, like Talmina Plains and Rockville Temple, instead of the more common localized names, such as "Termina Fields" and "Stone Tower Temple". It also includes typical Engrish, like "Heart Container Get", or the general "Item Get" instead of "Get/Collect Item", where the verb is after the noun.

I'm stuck on Woodfall Temple, because the OST, as usual, fades out too early, so I'm waiting for someone to upload the European soundtrack. Along with OOT, I'm going to use both the Japanese and European soundtracks, and update every BRSTM that uses a USF, with one that uses the OST, since they're much better quality.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
There's no box art for it here. I'll probably have to get the ROM and screen the title screen.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I got a PM from a guy named Ganonmustdie2 on my main channel.
Hi, I'm a big fan of BrawlBRSTMs, and I love the work you and all the other people making that account up do. The problem is, I made a mistake a while back. I wanted to request a music extension, but BrawlBRSTMs said it wouldn't take requests from anyone except for contacts. I never saw the contact system before, so I thought that if I clicked to add the BrawlBRSTMs to my contacts and then sent a message I would be fine. I guess that wasn't the case, because I got banned. I'm not angry about it, and I feel really stupid for having made that mistake. But, as a guy who extends more underrated tracks myself, it kills me to see that I've messed myself up like this, to the point where I can't even comment on BrawlBRSTMs' videos and share in the thanks the youtube community gives them. I was hoping that because you're Segtendo you might be able to lift the block on me. I'd understand if you said no. I guess it is on my head after all. Anyway, I'm hoping not to stay in suspense like this for long. Thanks for listening!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Here's a message he sent in March:
Hello. I was hoping to request an extended soundtrack of "Bomberman Generation." It was an underrated game, but its soundtrack had some real gems in it. I hope it's not a bother, because I'm sure this channel's been flooded with requests at times.

By the way, thanks for uploading the Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn sountrack. I've been waiting for the whole thing to be extended beyond ten minutes (besides a few random extensions by other people).
And another he sent in January:
Hey again. I just wanted to know if you could extend these three conversation themes you have with Eggman in Sonic Heroes. You can hear them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gAaUEEYAvE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IICGcIKwbMI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhaUUvvJq3g&feature=related

If you could, then thanks!
Anyway.... since I forgot why he was blocked, I unblocked him. Surprised he took this long to find you to be able to PM you.

TheNintenguy

Smash Rookie
I have requests for these Sonic remixes, and this guy wants to know if I can make a "New Game" for the remixes 'cause it's an album apparently...There's no copyright issues with the music, and I could care a less if you'll allow me to make the "New Game". This dude also wants another logo for Sonic Unleashed to fit the remixes I made for him, which I think is r3tard3d (I assume it's 1 logo per game) ~_~. Sorry for irritating you people.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also... lol German, here's a new PM:

Hey würde mich freuen, wenn du dir mein Video ansehen und es bewerten würdest FÜR MICH xD (Wenn dir das keine umstände macht)
Using Google Translate, it says:

Hey would be delighted if you watch my video and you would rate it FOR ME xD (If you no circumstances does this)
In otherwords "RATE ME"?

Also, ... is it OK that all this time I've been INSTANTLY blocking any people who send PMs like:
i like ur videos if u want more vewz go to sub4sub.com lololol
?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
This has occurred to me, but I didn't think it was that important -- some people might find it interesting, others might not cares... but, would it be possible to make it so that the description also includes the loop start and loop end times. preferably in mm:ss format, rounded to the nearest second, like in this for example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJxghENB-jk

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's just this list fills up while I was away, yet no one seems to be on during that time to approve/reject.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Someone should take care of that. But did you read my previous message about Bust-A-Move Bash on Wii? Is anyone able to make BRSTMs for that game?

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There is no way to do Bust-A-Move Bash BRSTMs.

There was no soundtrack released, and there's no way of getting the music in the first place. Stupid sequenced ****.

Either that, or the lazy *******s at HCS couldn't be bothered to rip the streams, if they are streams.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone doing the HCSs ever played Bust-A-Move? I have a freaking obsession with it!

:phone:

Top Bottom