• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
TUK, I can tell you right off the bat that the Battle Theme VS Mewtwo is missing. This is his Battle Theme.

Oh, and Track 04 is "Gym Leader Battle" according to Youtube.
Pocket Monsters Stadium... is NOT Pokemon Stadium.

Pocket Monsters Stadium
Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 (aka Pokemon Stadium)
Pocket Monsters Stadium: Gold and Silver (aka Pokemon Stadium 2)

hotdogturtle said:
Edit: This song has a messed up loop point.
I'm updating it now.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
It..... I..... it's.... you....... b-b-b-b-but the poncho. But ice-cream cake!

But seriously, when I'm asking a question about something and don't get an answer for a long time (i.e. hours) it's frustrating. While not technically a question (that is, it might not have a '?'), I was pretty much asking about Pocket Monsters Stadium logos.

I've already uploaded the BRSTMs... they just need to be renamed, by someone who's played the game:
http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/game/1259
Welcome to how I felt when I wasn't given an answer to my questions when I first got an account on here, TUK (no offense).

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So does that mean the names are wrong? Obviously if I was doing "Pokemon Stadium" and not "Pocket Monsters Stadium" I'd know what they're called.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/user/PocketMonstersMusic

I'm having something to eat now. Either someone can rename them, or I can.

Also, can you find a big enough logo? Remember, Pocket Monsters Stadium.

The one that was released outside Japan, is the sequel:

The above 2 are from the same game. Note the '2' in the Japanese version.

The version I'm doing is NONE of these.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Dost thou wishest for me to add (what is the first person singular suffix? 'st' is 2nd person, 'th' is 3rd person, e.g. hath = 3rd, hast = 2nd...) video to YT?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Conjuguer "BRSTM" au passé simple :

Je Béhèrestéaimai
Tu Béhèrestéaimas
Il Béhèrestéaima
Nous Béhèrestéaimâmes
Vous Béhèrestéaimâtes
Ils Béhèrestéaimèrent

If your mind is full of ****s, don't worry : mine is also full.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Ils translaté:

I BRSTM
you BRSTM
it BRSTMs
we BRSTM
you BRSTM
they BRSTM

Also, I was talking about EM English, not French.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Should 'remix' or 'arrangement' albums be uploaded separately, or as part of the same game?

Because we have "Mega Man ZX", then "Mega Man ZX - ZX Tunes"
We also have Project Chaos as a separate 'game' to the original S3K game.

soneek

Smash Ace
I upload my arranged BRSTMs in the same sections as the originals, but just add "~Arranged~" to the title. Mainly because the original composer did the arrangement as well. In cases like Project Chaos, it might be better to give them their own section. Same thing with the Pokémon anime arrangements.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What about Mega Man ZX and Mega Man ZX - ZX Tunes?

The former has 1 song, the latter has a load of songs. Should I merge 'ZX Tunes' with the main game?

TheNintenguy

Smash Rookie
Is there something wrong with the activation email on bcm? SonicPrime complained about no activation email =/,

soneek

Smash Ace
I would leave it as is. I just checked and there's 40 tracks for ZX Tunes, so that's enough to have its own section. :p

I'll activate his account.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Finished to upload a bunch of songs, as well as updating a few BRSTMs in the process.

For the Megaman ZX songs : Megaman ZX is a game in itself, while ZX Tunes is an album of arranged songs from that game.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Since they are the same game, which is what I meant, should I merge the 'arranged album' section into the 'actual game section'? ...

Also, some games are listed as "Megaman", others listed as "Mega Man". Which is correct?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It's supposed to be Mega Man.

Just like all of the bosses are supposed to be ____ Man, most of which are incorrect on the site as well.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I think I'm gonna upload my completed soundtracks to BCM today: Harmony of a Hunter, Star Wars Episodes I-VI, the original Legend of Zelda, and a more HQ original Metroid soundtrack. I think that this summer, I'm really going to make a whole bunch of BRSTMs in my spare time.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
You don't know how many requests I've had to do that meet rejection requirement #4 (song is painful to listen to) :urg:

soneek

Smash Ace
Darksamus, are gonna delete your old Metroid BRSTMs? You uploaded new versions regularly instead of updating the old ones. :p

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Soneek, all the songs from Hard Corps Uprising doesn't loop like what we would expect : the songs fades out and loops back from the beginning. All we have done for those songs are Custom Loops, and not Normal ones. Trust me, I played that game :awesome:

Edit : Nevermind, I see you're changing their settings on BCM.

soneek

Smash Ace
XD Yeah I remember you mentioning that before, so I changed them. Even the Menu theme fades out and starts over? Also, I'm doing the rest of the themes. :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Sometimes I remove the silence, but, believe it or not, some video game songs have a short bit of silence at the beginning. Even if the loop seemingly loops from 0, I always loop after 0. Just incase there's that awkward noticable fraction of time in which the decay (what's the name of the part where a sound starts to fade out, e.g. on a guitar, is it decay, or delay? I know the opposite is attack, IIRC) of a note from the end of the loop slightly overlaps.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GM3koCxd3w

It's blocked in a LOT of countries... including the US and the UK.

What really pisses me off?
Your video may include the following copyrighted content:
"DJ Cover This-The Legend of Zelda (Karaoke / Instrumental)", sound recording administered by:
UMG

What the ****ING HELL IS THIS?

The ORIGINAL LEGEND OF ZELDA THEME may contain content FROM a COVER?

What's next? Queen's Radio Ga Ga may include the following copyrighted content:
"Electric Six - Radio Ga Ga", sound recording administered by:
PlagiarismLtd ?

It should be the other way. How the **** does an original song CONTAIN content FROM the cover?

EDIT: WTF?

I believe this copyright claim is not valid because:
I own the CD / DVD or bought the song online.

I'm not selling the video or making any money from it.

I gave credit in the video.

The video is my original content and I own all of the rights to it.

I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material.

My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under applicable copyright laws.

The content is in the public domain or is not eligible for copyright protection.
Which one should I go for? Something that says "This does not contain content from the copyrighted material in question, but the material in question contains content from the ORIGINAL music, of which this contains?"

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Good point...

Also, for no reason... when you go to a game store, do you ever sing:
"You! I've got something to put in you.
I've got something to put in you.
At the game store, game store, game store"?

I bet you don't even know what the heck I'm on about.

You've all heard of Gay Bar by Electric 6, right?

Mr. Mystery

Smash Rookie
Is there anything resembling a lost password form for the site? Without it i'm not going to be able to do any more uploads.

Top Bottom