• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Good news.
I found the loop point for "Instant Replay" :awesome:
Time to convert Mario Party 2!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Does it sound smooth?

Also, did you do the ones that are already on the site? Personally, the ones that weren't mine don't sound that good quality, like they were converted from a Youtube video, not to mention they seem to clip like they were amplified beyond the maximum. And my Space Land might be too quiet.. I'm not sure. Either way, I recommend uploading ALL the Land ones, I actually removed the ones Dominic did, since they were actually not looping... most of them had skipping, or loops that were too late, so you had a fraction of a second repeated. Not to mention they were amplified beyond the max, leading to speaker-breaking distortion.

Also, I should warn you....on their own, IIRC, they (the USFs) are too quiet on their own, for the main purpose of Brawl Custom Music, which is "custom music" for "Brawl" :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll replace the Land themes that are uploaded already.
Like you, I try not to get music off of Youtube. I always wanna get my stuff straight from the source.

And check for yourself. It sounds good to me.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I gotta finish up Ghost Trick's music, using the soundtrack.
Just a few more tracks to go.

I also gotta finish up Pokemon Stadium music :L

soneek

Smash Ace
I just realized, Pokémon Stadium had the most and best remixes for themes from the regular game. They made the Mt. Moon and S.S. Anne themes into battle themes for goodness sake. I wish the developers would do something like that again. :/

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hey, Lord Segsworth von Berstum (BRSTM) I, Esquire? Would you be doing Mario Party, or Mario Party 3?
Mario Party 3 also had an OST, but incase the OST fades out before the loop (GRRR OOT!), use the USFs.

What about Paper Mario?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
lol
I'm probably up for MP3, seeing as that's another favorite Mario Party of mine.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
... except I think pretty much the whole soundtrack's already uploaded...
I would work on Paper Mario -- unless you can think of any other good Mario games that aren't streamed music, but is available... that is, don't bother asking me to make a BRSTM from the sequenced audio from Super Mario Galaxy :p

I know what needs to be done.... Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wario Lands 2 and 3 are on the site... I just need to do Wario Land (1) now :p

Did VB Wario Land have... a soundtrack at all?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Wait, scratch Wario Land 1. I can't be bothered to rip WAVs from untimed and untagged GBS rips -- what the hell do I tag them anyway?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, because people keep asking for games to be uploaded, that don't always have a logo, there should be something that displays a small logo on any game's page that does have a logo, and if there isn't a logo it should maybe say "No logo".

soneek

Smash Ace
Also, because people keep asking for games to be uploaded, that don't always have a logo, there should be something that displays a small logo on any game's page that does have a logo, and if there isn't a logo it should maybe say "No logo".
Ijah is working on that exact thing. :)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh wait... so IRC is "your real name" eh?
So if I'm TheUltimateKoopa here.
CarrotTop somewhere else.
Roar on another place.
But my IRC tag is PeaTearGriffin, apparently my real name is PeaTearGriffin?

soneek

Smash Ace
The one by me. The other guy took Absol's Hurdle Bounce, and reuploaded it as Meadow Zone for some reason. :/

soneek

Smash Ace
They know Seg is a Phoenix Wright fiend, so they expect him to respond to any posts related to it.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Um... also, Yui?
Simple question...
YouTube playlist limit = 200 videos
Game has more than 200 videos
Only 200 videos are added to playlist, others aren't.
Any ideas round this? Like make it so that if the ID is above 200, it will create a second playlist adding '2' at the end, and then if it gets so much, it'll create a third with '3' at the end. For example.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Music Extended
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Music Extended 2

I (very very stupidly) deleted the Twilight Princess playlist... since I was going to add the remaining songs to another playlist, but I though, **** this. How the hell am I supposed to just go through the songs and carefully see which ones weren't in the playlist?

Top Bottom