• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

soneek

Smash Ace
I'll just delete people from the site if they're caught doing it again. I'll send you what I noticed in a bit.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'll just delete people from the site if they're caught doing it again. I'll send you what I noticed in a bit.
Wait, delete? I think mods can suspend but only admins can actually remove.
The only trouble is... how do we know if it's one of ds77's BRSTMs?

Also, on the same subject, I can assure you, 100% of all the BRSTMs that I've uploaded have been manually looped by me, out of those which don't already have loop points (namely non-streamed audio).

soneek

Smash Ace
I guess suspend then.

I noticed they were ds77's, because the people that were uploading them, had requested them in the Factory, and they were uploaded after darksamus posted them in his thread.

Yeah the only BRSTMs I upload that weren't made by me, are ripped directly from the games. :p

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Gary, wherever you are, you sure have a lot of obscure games that you've converted into BRSTM O.o

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Wait, delete? I think mods can suspend but only admins can actually remove.
The only trouble is... how do we know if it's one of ds77's BRSTMs?

Also, on the same subject, I can assure you, 100% of all the BRSTMs that I've uploaded have been manually looped by me, out of those which don't already have loop points (namely non-streamed audio).
If it's one I've posted in the Factory. However, 99% of those links are now dead due to the fact that Mediafire deleted ALL of my songs, besides the last few uploads. 70 songs are on there, when there were over 2500 before. I may have to resort to posting my requests straight to BCM and copying links from there. I'm so :mad: at the moment, it's not even funny. I almost want to close the Factory and stop doing BRSTM's altogether...almost...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Done uploading Pokemon Stadium.
Also updating the older entries on there.

TUK, once we get a Pokemon Stadium logo up, I want the game up on Youtube :awesome:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'll do that as soon as the logo is updated.

Also, Yui? Hurry up with the other logos please? :( .... :D

Anyway, what do you mean by the NSF's include all the SFXs? Do you know what NSFs are?
Also, do you mean like how they have things like "1-up"? It's nothing to do with how they're stored, it's the fact that idiots who rip the game think they have to rip the entire sound effects collection with it.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Ah forget it.
I just don't like NSF's for some reason. Not sure why.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, you don't know what they are?

NSF = NES
SPC = SNES
GBS = Game Boy/Color
USF = Nintendo 64
GSF = Game Boy Advance
2SF = DS

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I'm just confused what you meant by SFXs :(
As far as I know, they're the same as GBS files. The only possibly annoying thing, particularly in Winamp, is that they only show as one track at a time, and you have to keep skipping to get to the one you want. I believe in foobar2000, they're split into their separate tracks.

soneek

Smash Ace
Maybe that some NSFs include sound effects from the stage or enemies or something in the background of the music. Idk since I've never listened to those.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
They shouldn't.
NSFs should contain either just the music, or separate SFXs. No SFXs should be present in any NSF rips of actual music. Unless it's PART of the music.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Even listen to it in Winamp.

And I STILL can't edit this guy's BRSTM names. I'm trying to rename some songs in the Pokemon Gold/Silver Section, but it won't go. It's stuck on "Please wait..." Something is weird with him...

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know a game I thought would be awesome to do?
Pocket Monsters Stadium.

Some of you'll know this but for those who don't:
Pocket Monsters Stadium was only released in Japan for the N64 on August 1, 1998.
Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 was released in Japan on April 30, 2009, and was obviously a sequel to the 1998 game. It was this Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 that was released the next year (2000) outside Japan as Pokemon Stadium. That's right, Pokemon Stadium is actually a sequel to a Japan-exclusive.

Much like how Game & Watch Gallery is a sequel to the Europe and Australia-exclusive "Game Boy Gallery". Infact, Australia actually continued to use the Game Boy Gallery name until the GBA version was released. IMO, and I've said this before, the GWG games is probably the most confusing in terms of titles.
Game & Watch Gallery was released as Game Boy Gallery in Japan, and Game Boy Gallery 2 in Australia.
Game & Watch Gallery 2 was released as Game Boy Gallery 2 in Japan, and Game Boy Gallery 3 in Australia.
Game & Watch Gallery 3 was released as Game Boy Gallery 3 in Japan, and Game Boy Gallery 4 in Australia.
Therefore, if someone mentions Game Boy Gallery 3, if they're in Australia, they mean Game & Watch Gallery 2, but in Japan, they're referring to Game & Watch Gallery 3.

On top of this... Game Boy Gallery 2 as it was in Japan, was released exclusively on the Game Boy in 1997, and later in 1998 in the US. It was then re-released in the US for the Game Boy Color, and finally released in Europe ONLY on the Game Boy Color. I.e. Japan got just Game Boy, US got both, and Europe got just Color.

Anyway.... anyone know where I can find a good quality Pocket Monsters Stadium (1998) soundtrack?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So.... basically the game doesn't have exclusive music at all?
It had the same music in Pocket Monsters Stadium as Pokemon Stadium (PMS2)?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Question, should I place addon content (expansion packs and such) in their respective main title? For example, let's say Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness has an expansion called Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal. Purely hypothetically speaking. Should I just put the expansion pack songs in the Warcraft II section?

Also, I still don't know how to record Roland MT-32 sound.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Good question ....
F-Zero X music has both original music and a couple of songs from the Expansion Pak. You could put it in the same game (but put the expansion name in brackets at the end of the song title), but then, you could just upload it as a separate game.

I suppose it's really up to you.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So.... basically the game doesn't have exclusive music at all?
It had the same music in Pocket Monsters Stadium as Pokemon Stadium (PMS2)?
I assume so, but you could always check by getting a ROM for it.

Also, may I request you put up both Marvel vs. Capcom 3's on Youtube? Ultimate, I believe, has a logo uploaded.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Anything that's a (1) or a (2) is a variation of the song.

For example, for the stage themes, the 2's, 3's, etc. are for when you take more damage. They're not the same song, but just some different instrumentation. As for UMvC3, they're variations of the themes, but used for the same mode.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
After listening to some of the soundtracks I've done, the original Metroid's needs a serious update, quality-wise. Must have made it before I got the OST, so all the tracks must have been ripped from Youtube. That will probably be my first upload to the new and improved site. Apparently, I'm going to have to upload a lot more songs to BCM than I had planned due to this Mediafire incident...just to forewarn anyone who approves songs on the site. It'll mostly be the soundtracks I've done, and if there's a song I did that isn't on there, I'll most likely upload those too. Getting all of them up there would be nice, but extremely time-consuming and impractical, since some would be duplicates and I have no idea where some of the ones I've done have come from...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Wtf is with Ttailss on the YouTube channel?
Some dip**** who wants Ape Escape music so badly on Youtube.
He says "I want my ****ing money back" cuz TUK isn't extending the music.
I'm on TUK's side. If he keeps his bull**** up, he ain't getting his requests. I marked all his comments as spam ;D

soneek

Smash Ace
Smh. He's a dumb***.

Damn. My Soul Calibur copy was out for delivery in the area this morning, but I still haven't gotten it. :/

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Some dip**** who wants Ape Escape music so badly on Youtube.
He says "I want my ****ing money back" cuz TUK isn't extending the music.
I'm on TUK's side. If he keeps his bull**** up, he ain't getting his requests. I marked all his comments as spam ;D
That was one of the soundtracks I did as a request. Unfortunately, I didn't have it backed up before Mediafire deleted all the BRSTM's...and I'll upload some stuff later tonight, probably starting with the Halo soundtracks and the Metroid songs I've done :cool:

Top Bottom