• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh and Alaric? How the hell am I rushing Yui? How exactly is asking ONE question about 13+ hours after my last post rushing him? And how am I rushing him anyway? There's nothing to rush him for.

Again, you were like "Please have a meeting blah blah", and making topics "Do you want the site back blah blah".... no matter how many times you were told that the site wouldn't have come back any quicker than it did.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also, are you sure that's correct? That KB article hasn't been updated since August 2010. The entire myhosting.com thing is probably completely remade since then.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Just making sure that you hadn't forgotten what you've told me about the site as you were asking Yui about the donate button in a similar fashion as I was about the site. To me, I can see a similar notion of what I was intending initially coming from you. In other words, let him solve it at his own rate. As you guys told me the site wouldn't return faster by me complaining, the donations button for the site won't be solved if you keep complaining about it. (Notices your death glare)........................, Anyhow, have you taken a look at the mp3 I asked to be made into a BRSTM file yet? (If the KB article relates to it, it'll mean a "yes" to me, and if the question about it was to me, I'll answer it if it was directed to me.)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
For GOD'S SAKE! I'm not talking about the donate button you idiot! I'm talking about the PAY NOW button! You know to actually PAY? The donations are the money FOR the payment *facepalm*!

This has NOTHING WHATSO MOTHER****ING EVER to do wit the site! Not EVERY SINGLE THING on this ****ING planet is actually on the site! This is about paying to MYHOSTING.COM if you took the ****ing time to read the actual posts you stupid freaking piece of ****!

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Aren't donation buttons and "pay now" buttons the same thing? (They are to me, but if there's a difference, feel free to let me know.)

Calm down, you're only making this harder for yourself just by raising your temper! I never said anything about the site being related to everything. For the myhosting.com thing, I know that you were discussing about that, but does it really bother you that someone isn't up-to-date on everything because they don't have the time to check on it?!!! (Because of College, I haven't been on as much, so I sometimes don't see everything right away.) Also, are you aware of how the others are thinking of you right now? I feel like you're losing your temper just because of misunderstandings from both ends.

As for the request I sent you, let me know when you've calmed down enough to discuss it, for I don't want to be called bad names for asking about the status of the request in the middle of your impatience over the "pay now" button. This would be what moosehunter would tell you if he is informed about this, for I haven't forgotten what he said about how hard it is to control your emotions. So what if I misspell a users name? So what if I mistaken something that isn't related to what I'm asking for something that is? Remember, I'm slow at picking that up. When you're ready to speak to me again,..., just let me know.

@Yui Hirasawa

Pardon my "unpleasant discussion" with TUK. I've just been trying to help him wait for you to fix the problem with the "pay now" button, and he's just "overreacting." I had recently sent a request to keep the gang "occupied" while you were fixing the button, and when I asked TUK (since I think he was willing to do it at the time) where he was at, I think some confusion to what I was asking got to him and he "overreacted." I mean no offense to him, I just wish that he'd calm down enough to answer my questions so we could move on from it. Anyway, I apologize for misspelling your user name those last few posts. If there's anything you'd want from me, feel free to let me know and I'll answer you as best as I can (when I have the time, anyway).

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
****ing god you guys.
Can't you get along for ONE day? It's like a mad house in here.

soneek

Smash Ace
Ijah will keep us updated on the status of the site. We can talk about other stuff now.

I'm gonna play around with the K.K. Slider soundbanks and make some remixes to use on Smashville. I can do any song if you guys send me a MIDI.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I'm glad that you're trying to help calm down the situation. I could you a little help with clearing up the confusion between me ant TUK. Anyhow, if you were interested, have you seen the request that I've made? It's on post #8389, and I have some links to go along with it. If TUK isn't up for doing it at this point, feel free to do it. Just read the post and you should be set. Later.

@soneek

If you are interested in what I've just told Segtendo, I'm okay with you doing the request as well. All I need is for you, Segtendo and TUK to let me know who'll be doing the request and we'll be good.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Alaric, two things.

It wasn't me that mentioned about you getting the username wrong.
Also, ... again, how the heck can Yui fix something that has nothing to do with him? It's like asking Segtendo to fix something on YouTube. Unless Seggy was like the administrator of YouTube or something, how can this be possible? The same with myhosting.com -- how can Yui "fix" the button on a site that has nothing to do with him?

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, sorry for the confusion there. The conversation was leading me to think that. Can we just move on from this before we arise any more confusion?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Well, I thought it was obvious. We're talking about myhosting.com, as you've established. I though it would have been obvious that Yui has nothing to do with myhosting.com in terms of faults and problems with that site.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, sorry for the confusion there. The conversation was leading me to think that. Can we just move on from this before we arise any more confusion?
Just to clear things up...

The Donate button is for people to send money INTO the PayPal account.

The Pay Now thing I'm talking about is to send that money FROM the PayPal account, TO the hosting service.... thingy.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Also 128 kbps MP3s... *vomits*

But I'm too lazy to search for a better quality version at the moment, so you'll have to make do with crap for now.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Well, for me, it wasn't obvious, as I wasn't sure to who you were talking to in post 8402 and whether it was about what I was discussing or not. It takes me a while to figure out what's going on, and when I have things on my mind, it makes it harder to tell what's what and who's talking to who about what. In any case, let's put the whole mess behind us and move on to something else (since it seems that the "pay now" button problem is being worked on by someone), like the request I gave you earlier (post 8389 has the details). How's that going, anyway? (If you've already given me info, just point me to the post that the info's on and I'll check it out and answer any questions about it once I've seen it.)

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@TheUltimateKoopa

Just making sure that you hadn't forgotten what you've told me about the site as you were asking Yui about the donate button in a similar fashion as I was about the site. To me, I can see a similar notion of what I was intending initially coming from you. In other words, let him solve it at his own rate. As you guys told me the site wouldn't return faster by me complaining, the donations button for the site won't be solved if you keep complaining about it. (Notices your death glare)........................, Anyhow, have you taken a look at the mp3 I asked to be made into a BRSTM file yet? (If the KB article relates to it, it'll mean a "yes" to me, and if the question about it was to me, I'll answer it if it was directed to me.)
Also 128 kbps MP3s... *vomits*

But I'm too lazy to search for a better quality version at the moment, so you'll have to make do with crap for now.
If you're referring to the request I sent you, I know it might not sound good, but let's not forget what date "Star Wars Battle For Naboo" was released. Besides, the request was also to give an example to darksamus77 about what I meant by "game soundtrack for the Star Wars universe."

If you're not referring to the request I sent,..., well,..., you can just ignore what I've just said.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Just remember, Alaric.
We try to go for the highest quality music as we can.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, 128 kbps MP3 is what I consider amongst the bottom of the low quality spectrum... :D

If someone finds a better quality version, say 320 kbps MP3, or VBR V0 MP3, or FLAC that'd be better.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
@Segtendo

I know. I'm glad that you do your best. Also, with the file TUK just finished, we've now got another Star Wars game for the site once it's restored (the first being "Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2," the second and newest one "Star Wars Battle for Naboo.").

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Sweetness.
Due on the day of love lol

And you know what that means... MORE VIDEOS!

Yui Hirasawa

Smash Cadet
Yeah, getting ads can help with that, also, we need to make the site more public and wider known for more hits per month.
current average is 3,400 per month. 5,000 is about £25/m, 10,000 is £50, etc.

soneek

Smash Ace
TUK, I added the Hyperbolic Time Chamber theme for Budokai 3. I updated Twist of Fate with the looping version too, so that one had been removed from the queue before.

Also, the last things I remember in the queue were the rest of F-Zero GX, Cave Story Wii, and the Phoenix Wright series.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
someone on fb said:
I like this site, it's a shame that it's off-line at the moment. As I was going to download some replacement music for Wiimms MKW Fun 2012-01. Requests and downloads for multi-channel brstms should be available. Also, the site should be renamed as they aren't just with SSBB. They are used with MKW, NSMBW and many other games which support them.
Thoughts?
I was planning on link him to the request thread here on SWF,
or just tell him he can do it himself...

soneek

Smash Ace
I think the site needs a search function too.

I still have to learn how to make multi channel brstms. I think Moosehunter's converter can do it, cause I ended up with a 6 channeled brstms when converting a Soul Calibur 4 song. I guess it would just be the channel placements. We could always add a list of games that use brstm to the site.

Edit: Here's we we have so far for games that use BRSTM.

Also, what do you guys think of this? My first of those Smashville songs I mentioned earlier.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
I think we should first work towards eliminating ACTA first. For all we know, if we go public too soon, BCM will be targeted by ACTA with our hands down.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I think the site needs a search function too.
I agree.
I still have to learn how to make multi channel brstms. I think Moosehunter's converter can do it, cause I ended up with a 6 channeled brstms when converting a Soul Calibur 4 song. I guess it would just be the channel placements.
If you mean that you ripped it straight from the game and then automatically converted it, then yea. It'll have multiple channels.

I'll edit the post to put some up that I've discovered.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I think we should first work towards eliminating ACTA first. For all we know, if we go public too soon, BCM will be targeted by ACTA with our hands down.
Too big of a goal for a non-profit organization like we are.

Also, it would be cool to have a rating system, a 5-star ranking or a like/dislike thing, so you could sort the "best (or worst) ranked" brstms first

soneek

Smash Ace
soneek, I added like seven games to that list.

I doubt many of us (besides Yui) can code here.
Sweet.

I'm teaching myself Visual C++ since I'll have to take a class in it anyway. I'm not sure what kind of coding the site uses though.

Top Bottom